PDA

View Full Version : Dyzm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Vader
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:00:57 PM
What the hell is THIS (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22595) about?! What is Telan talking about???

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:46:38 AM
One of the training threads at SWFans.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:48:31 PM
I have no Idea what he is talking about... well... ok I do... Sorry, just being Sithy. :)

Here is what I sent Gav:

A while a go the Imperials decided to charge for Bacta. Something, a few sith and I agreed was not acceptable. They should not charge for something they should be giving to us out of respect and protection. The entire first mission was a ruse to pull the Imperial's away, but I needed bait, the Jedi. Claiming to lay waste to a planet and asking the imperials for help. I managed to draw away some of there fleet. Sadly, it was not enough so that plan kinda went... Ka-splat. Luckly, I had alternate goals. In my posts I claim it was a trap, knowing the jedi would read it. With Jehova's team, they are striking a Imperial Bacta Facility, hence some of the clues we are dropping about Stormies. Right before the attack starts, Jehova is spose to give out the real details, allowing the Imps to defend themselves, but we are also hopping to pull the Jedi in, so we might mock them when they are defending the Imperials. Most of it's for Entertainment. Think about how close the bonds in the Order will grow when we tell them what happened, and how we duped the Jedi and the Imperial at once. Saddly, I left out details, I was busy with Real Life issues and forgot to mention somethings. I also forgot to proof read an it was rushed, allowing mistakes to slip by. I hope this clears this up for you.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:56:51 PM
So, this mission is somewhat a failure, we are getting the bacta though... and the imps chasing me makes my character more interesting.

Lady Vader
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:37:39 PM
I dunno, fellas. I PMed Telan trying to figure this out, and he told me this:

----------

I just thought I would let you know, as a result of your hostile actions, the Svereignty will be issuing a formal declaration of war on the Sith Order. Here's the reason:::

OOC: Remember all those little IC posts I sent ya? Well, they where just cover. I was just being my Evil Sith Self and lying. ALl OOC of course. In the sense of fair play, I invited you in on a RP, but you kinda... dropped out. If you stayed with it, you would of found out our target was one of YOUR Bacta Storage/Processing Plants. Remember how many questions I asked? Well, it all led to something. So this is just a heads up, and I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself. It's nothing personal, Its just a training mission. The plans did kind of crumble in on themselves, mostly due to one slip in the information. The Jedi, where spose to show up on your planet and save your planet without knowledge. Then, as Sith Do, we would of made it look like a set up. We had plans to make it look like the Jedi stole the bacta. Seeing how its a RP, it would of been feesible. But seeing how we forgot to mention one tiny little detail... we just raiding the place. Have fun trying to save it. Be a good sport and keep this all OOC please, find a way for a troop to send an SOS. We did destroy the Communications.

----------

Anyways, from what I gather, he doesn't think we got away with anything, and are actually in some sort of dire need.

I wish I'd known about this lil hiest, as I was in the process of negotiating something with Telan's Empire. I bet that looks swell what with TSO ships pounding on his. >_<

So, now we're at war. I was hoping to avoid something like this.

Personally, I feel the Empire's gone to ruin ever since it split up into factions. But that's just me...

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:49:13 AM
>_<!!!

And to top it off, Telan's getting COCKY! Get a load of THIS (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22691)!

And since when did TSO have a small military force? Hello... I thought we had a pretty damn BIG one. So what the frell is he blabbering about?

And another thing that Charley pointed out to me... Telan is using OOC information for IC purposes. Isn't that kinda illegal?

Gawd, I miss having Viscera around as the Empire's leader. :x

Jehova Eaven
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:29:53 AM
Don't we all.... if Visc was still leader I probably would have made an imp character. Oh well, I thought TSO had a mid size force. Not too big, but then again not too small. Definetely nowhere near the size of the once mighty Empire though. But once mighty does not mean still mighty, Telan can't have most of the fleet. Its split up between 4 warlords I believe... Taylor being one of them. :: thinks up something with Millard to save his bacon just in case Telan pulls something ::

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:39:05 AM
We could kick Telan's ass. I still haven't used the Titan and if the situation was ever that dire and the TSD was required, Telan can go bye-bye.

Sanis Prent
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:23:31 AM
:D

And there are plenty of allies to be used should you need :)

AmazonBabe
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:34:06 AM
True dat.

Well, it looks like the RP was botched somewhat, and it doesn't look like we have to worry about Telan puling some $hit about going to war and slagging Corellia or whatnot.

Still, I hate getting massive headaches like that at midnight, and then to top it off, being somewhat harassed by said fellon. :x

BTW, where is Visc? He may not be leader of the Empire any more, but as far as I can remember, he's still a member of TSO is he not?

Jehova Eaven
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:48:39 AM
No, he left TSO I believe... He went straight imp for a bit then decided to give up on the visc caharacter.

Darth Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:53:30 PM
I'm sure you could take advantage of the fact that there are plenty of other Imperial warlords, and not all of them particuarly like Telan and his bacta monopoly :)

Or, for a harder sell, the Cizerack might be interested in this little power play.

I don't know why anybody's worked up over Telan. He's signing his death warrant on this :)

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:33:59 PM
Why is the war roleplay supposedly not going ahead?

Y'know what, this is why our group is so dead, everytime someone challenges us, we cower behind OOC arguing instead of having some fun.

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:15:43 PM
Ya know, Gav. I get the feeling you and I have been butting heads a bit too often for my tastes lately, and it's starting to wear on me. It's gotten to the point where I don't give a rat's a$$ what happens.

As to the war RP, I never said it wasn't going to happen. All I said was that he wouldn't be slagging Corellia as that is something he needs to gain permission from the group anyways, and the RP that started this whole thing was botched up. Now, from what I read in the OOC forum at SWF, the RPers in question are fixing/changing what needs to be done. So, if telan keeps persisting to "slag" Corellia, then yes, we can retaliate.

As to what Charley said about other warlords and Cizerack and our own allies, it is true Telan is signing his own death warrent. And after what he had to say to me last night, I'm all too happy to be the first to shovel out his grave.

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:17:33 PM
I'd like to tell you exactly why I think we're butting heads but I'll leave that for when I am prepared to handle my thoughts with care and consideration.

Secondly, my comment wasn't in retaliation to what you had said. It was an observation I've made with regards to TSO and being attacked. In this case I can safely say you have overreacted. I am not prepared to disguise my dissapointment with TSO for the sake of not ruffling a few feathers.

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:23:29 PM
Alright. Fair enough.

Oh, and here's something else to consider... Hand of Friendship (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22703)... yeah, sure.

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:25:20 PM
Goes to show he really means business about this anti-Sith fiasco, it also shows his desperation. The Empire going to the Jedi? o_O

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:33:25 PM
Yeah. Pretty pathetic.

Ok, here's my take on it... if he's serious about this whole bull$hit idea of his, then I say we throw it back at him. I seriously doubt the Jedi will go along with this, though ya never know.

I say we go ahead and contact the other Imperial factions and negotiate some sort of treaty with them.

Contact the Ciz... I bet they'd like a piece of this bacta cartel thingy.

We have Death Fleet, the Coven/Shrine, Meras, and the new group known as The Sith Rogues (have to finalize with TSR) as allies. Hell, I even think we still have the Sector Rangers alliance still intact.

So... how bout it?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:59:41 PM
He has backed down. But my whole point was that Jehova's mission was stealth. I wanted him to RP finding it out, and not just show up. I wanted a war, something to do. But he has backed down and I guess we just going to forget everything which happened. So lets just conquer him.

Edit: The Sector Rangers are one ally I do not want. 2 of there members got into a fight in which they where not invited, attacking Sith and aiding Jedi.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:25:31 AM
Hm, I could contact Taylor IC-wise and ask for assistance should it be neccesary... though now its doubtful. I suggest we wait for his next move, should he make one.

Yes, my mission was stealth, I even made sure to go in 3 unregistered, unmarked, derelict transports. The most he would have been able to find out would be that a mystery group attacked his bacta facility. But anyway.... I digress....

Lady Vader
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:11:33 PM
OK.

But his offer still stands at GJO, though no one seems to be picking it up.

As to whatever move he makes, I trust you guys to retaliate properly, as there's a good chance if and when he does make a move, I'll not be here to post (remember, I'll be gone a week, with an occassional pop-in).

And god idea about contacing taylor, Eaven. :)

As to Sector Rangers, well, LV was in the propcess of negotiating some sort of pact (mostly for supplies and stuff), but the RP was never finished. So, I dunno if that means it never went through, or if we just said "ok, it went through".