PDA

View Full Version : Normal, Normal....Normal stinks. (open to all)

Aki
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:39:26 PM
She sat and sipped her drink, a carmel colored carbonated drink normally called cola, and flipped through the pages of a sketchbook. One drawing was of a cartoon-y looking farmer girl, the next a badly colored in piece of armour, she continued to flip through the pages until she reached a blank one. She sighed, she didn't want to draw right now, she'd rather go out and buy toys from her favourite TV shows then draw. She took another sip of her drink and decided to take in the surroundings of this 'bar'.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:08:30 AM
In order to avoid being bowled over by a speedy serving droid, Sejah sidestepped without looking where he was going. In the process, he bumped his hip into the back of Aki's chair, no doubt disturbing her.

Barely keeping his bottle of Nehi in his paw, the mongoose padawan steadied his balance before turning to aplologize. "I'm so sorry about that, there was this droid, and , well, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump you like that," he said while comign around to the side of the table to apologize to her to her face, instead of from behind.

Looking down at the table to make sure he hadn't caused her to spill anything, he noticed her sketchbook. Turning his head to see it better, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "You draw? Mind if I..." he trailed off, pointing at her sketchbook as if he wanted to see what else was in it.

Aki
Sep 8th, 2002, 04:14:09 PM
Her brown eyes widened abit at the sight of....Animorphic animal, who had bumped into the back of her chair, and had now just asked to see her sketchbook.

"Um, yes I do, but....It's no good, you don't want to see my drawings." she said sorta waving her hands over top of the book, just hoping that Sejah would leave her alone, or just not be interested in her sketches.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:56:53 PM
"Every artist I've ever known says that about their work," Sejah replied as he pulled out another chair at the table and sat down.

"Even I say that, but, I'm not really an artist. So, come on, you can't be that bad. And besides, what harm could me lookign at them do?"

He was in a friendly mood at the time, and his smile was warm and light. It wasn't often that Sejah would offer to talk to strangers, but, he had the feeling that Aki didn't talk to strangers much herself either.