PDA

View Full Version : We seek your guidance(Navaria Tarkin, Maia)

Krieger
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:12:05 PM
The next morning, after Krieger's stirring dream. All was peaceful in the living quarters. Krieger and Maia were searching for a "Navaria Tarkin". Krieger had never met this person before, but he was informed that she could help.

"Master Maia, we have been searching for this lady for quite a while now. Can we please stop for a break."

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 10th, 2002, 01:13:23 PM
Maia turned her worried eye's on her new Padawan. She walked back to him and slipped her arm into his. Looking up she smiled.

"Yes Krieger a break does sound very good. Nav is a very busy lady at times. I'm sure we will run into her soon enough. I just hope she will be able to help us with your problem." She nodded toward the small benches that lined the hall.

"Let's sit here for a bit and then maybe we can head over to get some food." She settled herself next to Krieger on the bench. "I'm worried about what I have seen in your mind, the person in them, is by far to familiar."

Krieger
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:43:23 PM
"Does she also know of this man?" Krieger said with curiosity to his Master.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:57:54 PM
It was a distinct sense that someone wanted ... no, needed to see her. For what purpose, Navaria wasn't certain.

She looked up from the computer screen in the public library and stared off into nothing ... at least that is what it looked like to those nearby. Those more adept at the Force, knew that the Jedi Knight was reaching into the Force, but for what, they could not know.

The walls of datadiscs and students faded away, as the Light of the Force surrounded her presence, and began to guide her through the halls of the Academy for the source of the need. It was like a thin compressed essence that was the Light Side was leading her through the massive structure. She went past classrooms, long hallways ... until, the tiny signatures of two beings grew brilliantly as she continued by.

This called for a pause and she focused on the two. One was a new being, not known to her. By the level of power, as designated by his aura, told Navaria he was a Padawan. The other she knew instantly.

Maia?

Navaria had touched her fellow Knight's mind.

I feel that you both need me for something. Is this so?

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:18:30 PM
Maia stood when she heard Navaria's voice. She smiled at Krieger and nodded. She embraced the force and opened her mind.

"We have been looking for you, I am with my new Padawan Krieger. A few nights ago he was suffering from a dream and I went into help him. When he allowed me to see what he had. It was well to say the least very disturbing. There was also a figure in it that I know. He was once a... Padawan of mine."

She looked sadly at the floor. "He had left some time ago and it seems perhaps has fallen to the darkside. What disturbs me the most is what is being done to Krieger here." Maia paused and glanced back to Krieger giving him a reassuring smile.

"I was wondering if you could help us in some way? I do not have the knowledge of this kind of thing and I fear by trying to help him I may harm him instead." She sent her worry through the force to Nav.

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:50:19 PM
Krieger looked upon his master's face in curiosity. "Master?! Is this the one?! I don't see her anywhere, yet you still converse, how is that so?" He said curiosly.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 21st, 2002, 07:22:38 PM
Navaria gazed upon Krieger with new eyes, smiling at his comments. His mind was not of anything distressful because of the new wonder he was witnessing. She was tempted to speak to Krieger directly but this was a lesson for his Master to explain.

I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will do all that I can to help you and your pupil be at peace. Do not move. I shall meet you there momentarily for I am in the library right now.

I look forward to meeting Krieger.

The connection was broken gently and Navaria quickly found herself staring at the computer screen, not the faces of Maia and Krieger.

She saved her word onto a disc and turned off the computer, heading towards one of the librarians.

"Please send this to my quarters. I cannot take them there myself and I need the information for my work immediately. Once the computer recognizes the file, it will do the rest. I just need you to the busy work. My apologies for that."

The librarian, who was also a Jedi, bowed.

"No need for apologies Master Tarkin. I shall take care of this for you."

"Thank you kindly and may the Force be with you."

Covering her smiling face with the hood of her cloak, she made her way out of the library.

Krieger
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:44:25 PM
"Master Maia? Is she still talkin'... urrr...umm... what ever she was doin'?" He said curiously.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:08:04 AM
Maia softly thanked Navaria before she broke contact. She already felt better and more secure that the situation would be handled properly.

"She is on her way to us Krieger, to help us figure out what is going on." Maia said happily. She had not realized how worried she was until the weight was lifted from her shoulders...

Krieger
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:46:25 AM
"Alright, I can hardly wait to meet her." He said with the excitement of a small child at Christmas.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:30:23 PM
"Well, then here is your chance, Krieger."

Her voice was directly behind him. Maia had already seen her approach and was certain to remain quiet about Navaria's presence as the Knight held a finger to her lips.

Krieger saw that Navaria had withdrawn her hood, revealing the thick brown locks that hugged tightly at her shoulders.

Politely she nodded to the Padawan and then to his Master, Maia.

"How may I be of assistance to you both?"

Krieger
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:45:50 PM
"Uhhh... Master... is this her? If she is.....SHE'S HOT!!!" He said in even more excitement and joy than before.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:09:28 PM
Maia raised her eyebrows at Krieger as he spoke suppressing a laugh. She bowed to Navaria.

"She Krieger she is very beautiful. Thank you for coming Nav, I was at a loss on what to do. His dream is very disturbing. It seems to involve me in some way. Do you think you can help us? She asked, her worry apparent on her face...

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:03:00 PM
Navaria chuckled a little, with no malice at all. She was merely taken aback by Krieger's honest reaction to her beauty.

"Thank you, Krieger."

Her eyes became hard, looking intently at both of the Jedi.

"Well, the thing about dreams is that they can hold information about possibilities. The portents found within are not always true but they should never be ignored.

Krieger."

She looked at him gently.

"Tell me what the dream was. Exactly how you remember it."

Krieger
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:15:51 PM
"Well," he began with a stern tone in his deep voice,"there was this guy decked out in red. He had brown, flowing hair and a scar on his wrist. He also had a red saber. You might describe him as a Crimson Dragon. He was a short guy though. He ran at me and began to swing his saber wildly and when the strike was right in my face, he transformed into a demon. A large demon that could look me in the face. It was terrifying to meet someone else of my stature."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:19:51 PM
Her eyes shifted to Maia.

"And you said you know this person in Krieger's dream?"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:02:29 AM
Maia paled slightly at her question and nodded. "I had a Padawan by the name of Wyvern. I had trained him only a short while before he up and disappeared. When I saw the dream that Krieger was having I recognized Wyv. But he was also very different, changed, and the evil that surrounded him. I cannot say it came from him but it was very powerful." Maia shuddered.

She looked to Krieger and smiled in a reassuring way. She looked at his hand and remembered how he had twisted it to hold his saber in a downward style. One she had seen Wyv use many times.

Krieger
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:56:27 PM
"Wyvern, huh. The name seems extremely familiar. As if it were the name of a friend that I haven't seen in a while." He said with concern in his voice.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:20:06 PM
Coincedence seemed harldy juistified that both Padawan and Master knew of Wyvern.

"Krieger. Think back to what that name means to you."

She smiled slightly.

"It is really important that you do this. It could help provide a link to what your dream was about based on what you remember in the past."

Krieger
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:32:34 PM
"I remember when I woke up from the onslaught of the planet that I had commited genocide on... I saw troopers with red patches on their shoulders that said 'Test subject 204 security. X-Dragon Project.' I didn't know what that meant. I searched the planet and found no real trace of such a project. I am assuming that such a project was me. I feel as if I'm reliving another life when I dream. Everyone in my dream calls me Schwartzstrom. I'm a small child about the age of seven."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:06:42 PM
"Wait."

Navaria wanted to make sure she heard that right.

"You do not remember anything when you woke up but remember you were part of the team that committed genocide of the planet?"

That was what it seemed Krieger was saying but she wanted to make sure she wasn't misinterpreting his words.

Krieger
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:18:47 PM
"Yes. I can't explain it. Perhaps I'm some part of a project. Maybe I'm just some creation built for destruction. I don't like being exploited for pain. It's strange. I could only remember tearing up masses of people. It made no difference. They all died by my hand. The men, women, children and all! They all died because of me!" He said, the rage boiling to the point of insanity.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:39:18 PM
Maia placed her hand on Kriegers arm to clam him ."Don't let it take you over Kri. Let go of the anger it only serves to harm you." Maia looked at her Padawan with great sadness. She knew he hurt inside. All she cold hope was that it was just a dream.

"You are different now Kri that is what matters. Everyone has done something in there life they are shamed of."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:30:02 PM
"Listen to your Master. She is right, Krieger."

She smiled lightly but then it faded as Navaria turned inward to think about all that had been said.

"Perhaps, Krieger and your old Padawan are somehow connected to this program?"

Krieger
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:07:16 AM
"Maybe... I have to know... I have a strange feeling of similarity with the padawan that she speaks of. I wanna go find out for myself. Maybe I'm an experiment. I've seen noone with my same body structure..."He said in deep thought.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:06:55 PM
"You have a right to know. I think it is imperative that you find this fallen Jedi and confront him but ..."

Her eyes opened wider at Krieger in complete seriousness.

"But you cannot go alone and we need to decide on the best course of action to even find this individual. You said most of your dreams are taking place on the same planet? Perhaps that is the best place to start looking. Something familiar should trigger more of your memories and ..."

She paused, placing a crooked finger over her bottom lip in thought.

"... this Wyvern could also be having the similiar dreams and be drawn there as well."

Krieger
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:48:20 PM
"Well...maybe...Ok, I'll take your advice. Thank you."