PDA

View Full Version : Connect the whatzit to the thingamajig (closed Maia)

Krieger
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:23:31 AM
Krieger sat down in the middle of his room, like a small child, seperating his parts for his newly obtained saber. He had no idea what color it would be. The connections and pieces spanned his room, corner to corner.

"Crap... this thing really does have alot of parts for such a small tool as this." he said, stupified, with a puzzled look on his face.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:16:09 PM
Maia wandered by Kriegers open door and spotted him sitting on the ground. His huge frame surrounded by a lot of small parts. She smiled to herself. Tapping lightly so she would not startle him she stepped into the room. "What are you doing Krieger?"

Krieger
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:21:13 PM
"Oh... Hi Master! I'm building my saber, I think I'm about half way done. But still all of these parts. I'm a little worried that I might have skipped a few steps... It just doesn't look right!" he said, still puzzled. "I picked a red one. I thought it might look cool!"

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:20:53 AM
Maia went in and sat down beside him. "Hmmm, well let's see. It looks like you did forget a few parts like this here." She reached over and connected a piece of the shell. "Other than that it looks like you have enough here to make a few sabers." She grinned.

"Red huh, it is a pretty color. I'm sure it will tun out very nice Krieger." So any special modifications on it?"

Krieger
Sep 9th, 2002, 02:09:40 PM
"Like what Master? I had no idea you could enhance it. Maybe I'll make it longer. Like about... 6 feet. Does that sound good?!

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 10th, 2002, 01:07:42 PM
Maia grinned at Krieger. "Well, six feet is quiet long. Hmm To you with your size it may not be though." She laughed softly. "How about you extend it just a few more feet to match your size? That should do it." She picked up a small piece and held it out. "This should do the trick."

Krieger
Sep 10th, 2002, 02:47:46 PM
"Thanks alot! This is kinda fun. Its alot like a puzzle like I've heard." Krieger said.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:41:44 AM
She nodded at his words as she searched the floor for parts he would need. "Yes, it is like a puzzle," she said her fingers moving over the tiny pieces. "I had forgotten there were so many small pieces.." Maia grinned happily at Krieger. She enjoyed each moment she got to spend with her new found friend...

Krieger
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:52:16 AM
"You know, Maia, I feel as if I've known you longer than I have. I dunno why, but I just do." He said softly, his eyes set on his master.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:28:19 PM
Maia nodded and smiled a small flit of worry entered her eyes and then cleared. "Yes, it does seem I have known you a very long time Krieger. I am glad to have you as my student." She patted his arm and handed him another small piece to fit in...

Krieger
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:20:37 PM
"I dunno what I'd do without you. You are like a mother that I never had!" He said while giving her a hug. "It looks like I'm coming really close to finishing this blasted saber, huh. I can't wait to test it!" He was getting excited like a small child at Christmas.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:40:06 AM
Maia grinned at the huge man. To hear the he thought of her as a mother warmed her heart. She patted his arm again. "You all mean a lot to me Krieger and I will always be here to help in any way I can." Maia glanced over to his saber and nodded. "Yes, it looks as if your almost done." It was nice to see excitement in his face and to know he had found a small measure of peace from his dreams...

Krieger
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:39:53 PM
"Well, Maia. It's late... I should be done in the morning, so I guess you can go to sleep if you wish. Thanks for spending time with me and helping with my saber. I can't wait to actually use it! When can we start training Master Maia?!" He said in excitement.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:35:53 PM
Maia grinned at his excitement over training. He truly had an open heart. "Soon as you ready Krieger, and yes I must go to bed. It has grown later than I thought." She stood and smiled down at his huge form. "Thank you for letting me help Krieger."

Krieger
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:09:26 PM
"No prob, Master. Thank you for your help. Good night." He said, hugging his beloved master. "How bout we start training tomorrow morning?" He said excitedly.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:02:16 AM
Maia hugged him back. "Yes that sounds like a good idea. G'nite Krieger.."

Krieger
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:14:16 PM
He then picked up his master and carried her to the door and said softly,"Seeya in the morning, Master."and carried her off to her room.

__________________________________________________ ______