PDA

View Full Version : Deeiink!

Hrolthar Benatoer
Sep 7th, 2002, 08:01:50 AM
The door to the Bar and Grill slowly swung open to reveal Hrolthar walk in with his unmistakable waddle, it had been a few weeks since he had stepped into the B&G and he thought a nice Ale to sooth his aching bones would do the trick. He ignored the giggles and laughs about his size and stature and continued to the bar.

Taking a seat on a stool at the counter, his head only just looking over the bar he gave the barman he had shouted at before for laughing at his size a quick nod. 'Dark Ale please..and make it snappy' He said with a proud grin 'Y..y...yes sir' replied the barman as he took off. Hrolthar looked around to see if anyone had any kindness to approach him without making a stupid comment about his size, in all essence...he hoped there was.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:00:57 AM
Again the entrance doors to the structure opened, revealing a familiar presence to those present. The Jedi glared around for an available seat, soon locating a barren chair at the Bar. He strolled over to the vacant stool, perching next to a well known dwarf. Ki Adi had seen this man previously within the GJO Complex, though the pair had yet to meet. This would be a great oppurtunity to accomplish just that.

" Greetings friend, my name is Ki Adi Kindo, Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order. What is your name? "

The Jedi extended his hand towards the man, hoping he would return the kindness.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:09:58 PM
The dwarf gave a simple nod, he was not used to the typical human handshakes nor was likely to. He have a grunt as he looked at the Humans hand and quickly shook it and let go within a few short seconds ' Im Hrolthar Benatoer....Ben to my friends'

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:33:25 PM
" It is great to meet you, Ben. So tell me, what do you do for a living? "

Kindo ordered up his routine beverage and took a few small sips, with his attention still directed towards his new friend.