PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Preachin'

The Preacha
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:36:44 PM
*Splish, splash, splish, splash went my feet as I was amakin' my way taward the Bar and Grill. It would have ta come a down pour o' rain the night of.......REVIVAL.

That's right! I ain't given' up on the peoples in that there establishment. They needs ta be saved from the......DEMONS!!!! But seein' as how I gots kicked out (well knocked out) fo preachin' last time, I'm wearin' a big brown cloak over me so's the heathens can't recognize me. Whoops...*

"Ouch!"

*Tripped on my camioflagy. It's a bit long fo me. Gotta check my sign. Yep, preachin' sign's alright. Hope nobody notices the big square bump on my back. Maybe they'll just think it's a hump.

I peeks in the door, make fo sho there aint no flyin' flatware this time. Then I makes my way in, silent like, so's not to draw any attention.

OOOOOO I kin feel the eeeeeevils in the room.*

Inu
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:05:03 PM
Inu-Aku smirked. On a whim he had travelled to the GJO's famed Bar and Grill, having nothing much to do at his own Order. He had expected to find nothing of interest here, and had been met with just that, nothing. The establsihment had been quiet, until this person had arrived. His sensitive dog ears had picked up the man's footsteps, and he had heard evry word he had uttered. Evils, the man had said.

"Did you mention me?"

Dae Jinn
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:16:01 PM
Dae was seated in a booth towards the back of the bar, but she could see what was going on. She giggled as the man tripped on his robes. She heard the strange white-haired man speak and she smiled. "Something fun is going to happen...." she thought.

The Preacha
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:07:14 AM
*Pretty hard ta walk, what with my feet bein' so soaked an' all. Just one squeak right after another. To tell the truth it is astartin' ta get on my nerves, but it 's all gonna be worth it fo the glory o' (hand over heart) the Bronze Tuna.

Oops, dropped my sign in all the reverence. It's just alayin' thar in the middle o' the floor. Well the cat's outta the bag now!*

Inu
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:10:59 AM
Inu-Aku scooped up the sign and peered at it as if he'd never seen such a thing before.

"What kind of garbage is this?"

The Preacha
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:36:17 PM
"Garbage!"

*I turned myself about and looked at da funny man.*

"That, sir, is grade A! 100% preachin' material there! Its able ta cast every demon and.....eeeeevil outta this place!"

*Uh oh. In all the ruckus I dropped my brown cloak to."

Inu
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:39:22 PM
The man stood revealed, and Inu-Aku was not impressed with what he saw. A masked man, scrawny, probably drunk. If the stench of alcohol wasn't everwhere, he'd know for sure. Preachin' material? Cast out demons? Perhaps this man was some kind of monk...

"You say you can exorcise demons, monk?"

The Preacha
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:49:58 PM
*My mouth kinda hung open fer a minute or two. Shucks, didn't wantta get revealized sa fast. Buts I had ta deal with da funny man. If I could figer out what he was atalkin' about.*

"Monk? I aint no monk. I'm just a preacha of......REVIVAL!!!! And if yuse gots demons that need exercisin'. I'll whip the flabby critters inta shape, then I'll cast 'em out."

*Gotta give fat demons a sportin' chance ya know. No far runnin' down a weezin' overweight one.

So I hunkered down in my demon spottin' position. My eyes started ta wave about da room to sees if I could sense da presence o' any 'em......DEMONS!!!*

Inu
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:56:11 PM
A preacha? What lunacy was he spouting now?

"What in all the hells are you doing?"

The Preacha
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:08:08 AM
"This!"

*I ran and snatched my preachin' sign away from da funny man, then went ta wavin' it about in the traditional shoo demon pose.*

"I cast out the demons in this place, I cast em now!"

*After that, I charged the closest wall and camenst the repentin' slaps on it. My sign was agoin' every which way.*

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:14:12 AM
The sign was suddenly halted. Inu-Aku held the sign in one fist, stopping all motion it was making.

"Casting out demons? If you be a true man of the cloth..." As he said this he opened his other hand, revealing his fingertips. Each ended in a sharp claw. "...cast me out of this Bar and Grill."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:58:54 AM
Wei looked at the Preacha and sunk down in his seat. The Preacha was not very good at what he did, seeing as he could not help people see the goodnessin all he was doing. A strange man with sharp claws stood up and made a threat to the Preacha. Wei didn;t much feel like getting involved in something as confusing as the Preacha, but he had to help. He was a Jedi after all.

"Please, sir, leave him alone. He's harmless, really."

The Preacha
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:52:08 PM
*I looked at the great big o' fingernails the man wuz asportin'. My beedy bloodshot peepers stared at da funny man.*

"Is you a........demon?"

*I had noticed the green fellar that talked to funny man. Seems I'd seen him afore.*

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:54:59 PM
"You could say that..."

With a sudden move Inu-Aku shot one hand out at the wall. 5 holes were created there, along with an indention the size of his palm.

"That should take care of your friends in the wall...now you deal with me."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:59:20 PM
Weiwas surprised. "Whoa, hey now. No fighitng in the Bar and Grill. It's a rule. PLease take it outside." WEi was polite, but firm in his statement.

Inu
Sep 8th, 2002, 10:02:14 PM
"No fight...yet..."

Inu-Aku's eyes shone with madly, and his smile was wild and full of malice.

"But, if we must..."

He took the Preacha by the back of his shirt, hooked his other hand through his belt and threw him out the windows of the Bar and Grill.

"Looks to me like I've cast YOU out, monk!"

He stood over the Preacha, claws bared.

The Preacha
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:43:35 AM
"DEMON!!!!!"

*I charged back inta the bar, only dis time I brought my.......preachin' stick (a three foor bamboo cane).*

"In da the name o' the Bronze Tuna......I cast YOU out!!!"

*I slapped my stick acrosst da funny man's legs with a big o' crack.*

"Take that yuse worker of eeeeeeevils!"

*Then I heard some of dem guards atalkin' about gettin' me. I turned about and sho enough they wuz acomin' ta arrestify me. Sose I jumped atop one of the dinnin' tables and started a jumpin' from table top ta table top as I tried to makes my escape. Food kept aflyin' everywhere, most of it I wuz akickin' offin' the plates (some wuz gettin' thrown at me). All the while 'em guards chased me.*

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:51:03 AM
Inu-Aku took the blow to his legs without blinking. Two guards advanced, and the Preacha ran.

"He's MINE!"

Inu-Aku ran ahead, jumping across tabletops with a grace the Preacha didn't possess.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:53:44 AM
Wei sighed, shook his head, and plucked the Preacha out of the air as he made a path to Wei's table.

"None of this. A holy man you may be, but there is no violence in this establishment under any circumstances."

Wei hefted the Preacha over his shoulder and caried him outside. "OK, now you can csat out the dog. Wait, I'll go get him for you."

Wei went back in to get Inu-Aku

The Preacha
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:58:54 AM
*I reached down an' yanked a big handful o' mashed tatters outta some poor man's plate. Then I looked back and sees da funny man jumpin' acrosst the tables too, sept he wuz goin' a might faster 'en me.*

"You looks a bit hungry funny man or should I say......DEMON!!!!"

*I chunked the wad at funny man, catchin' him in da face. The splat launched tatters all in his hair n' eyes. That'll fix 'em.*

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:01:45 AM
Inu-Aku didn't pause, even when the food hit him full in the face. A quick grab at a passing napkin and he was clean. The Jedi picked up the Preacha and hauled him outside, then returned.

"OUT OF MY WAY, JEDI!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 02:15:51 PM
Wei saw Inu-Aku coming at him. "Out of your way? Gladly."

Wei steped aside, and as Inu-Aku passed him, Wei tapped him lihtly on the back, off-balancing the all too eager demon-man.

The Preacha
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:16:48 PM
"Up here, funny man!!!"

*I called ta him from da roof o' the bar n' grill. After he looked at me, I hefted a giant pitcher o' water above my me and begindafied the cleanzin' ceremony (I dumped da water on 'is head.) The water wetted 'im right ta da bone.*

"Well looky here. I'm gonna have ta cast me out a soggy demon!"

*Now funny man looked a might angry. Sose I turned about, ran aways, and diiiiisappeared like.*

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:34:49 PM
Inu-Aku stumbled as Wei hit him, coming to a stop outside. The Preacha yelled at him, then dumped water on him and ran away.

"I'll kill you for that one, monk!"

He looked to Wei.

"You are skilled. Some other day, we shall have a duel of honor. But for now, we shall go our ways as warriors."

Inu-Aku disappeared into the forest.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 10th, 2002, 07:32:50 AM
Wei smiled and shrugged. The Preacha was a slippery fellow. Wei knew from experience. Laughing, Wei went back into the Bar and Grill to finish his dinner.