PDA

View Full Version : Wraith-Your fate lies here

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 6th, 2002, 07:28:04 PM
:: Lance walked in the academy as he had told his new apprentice to, he walked through the halls and chose a roomwhere he sat down to meditate wiating for Wraith to arrive and start their force training...he hoped his new apprentice was going to be a good one...that will not fail so easily.::

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 07:46:37 PM
As he looks around the Academy to find the room where his master is, he says to himself " I wonder where my master is" and continues to search...

Finally he finds the room. He enters and kneels down.
"greetings master, it is good to see you" he says to his master and waits for a answer from his master.

Sep 6th, 2002, 08:11:04 PM
"I see you want to start your training...not sit down and put your-self like this" He said on his indian style seat.

"Now....my aprentice...relax...let the force flew through you......and tell me.....tell me your story...your past what how you came here..and why..." He said his eyes closed calm as always.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 08:32:18 PM
looks at his master sit down in the indian style seat and does the same. closes his eyes and feels the forces starting to go all around his body....

"I am a orphan....and I never had no where to live so I walked around in the city in the search of a place to sleep at nights...almost all of my childhood was that....when I got old enough to work, I got hired by an old man that was a weapon repairer in a small village. I worked for him and learned a lot of things. He treated me like his son. One day he got sick. he didn't last long....but before he died, he told me I should do something to protect the people...and since then I began a long journey to come here and become a jedi knight to protect people..."he said to his master the eyes closed.

Sep 6th, 2002, 08:38:35 PM
:: lance listened to his tail he could sense a bit of sorrow in his words...and it was indeed a sad tale::

"I see.....well we do have something in common..I too do not have any family left...my father died a 8 months ago...and I too joined this order..to save the people...and become like him.. a Knight...I have succeeded my task...at least" He then rose to his feet and walked outside of the room.

"Follow me my padawan" He said walking towards the garden, his padawan followed him towards the garden as they suddenly stopped Lance then turned around to face him, his jaded eyes swung all around his face as he spoke.

"Now...you must listen to me carefuly and repeat what I'm going to say...and swear that you will NEVER break this code.."

:: With pride and joy he started to say the Jedi code.::

There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.
"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 08:48:15 PM
He listens to the words that his master says and repeats them
"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force. Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."and also says
"I swear I will abide by this code, you have my word, I will not deceive you"

Sep 6th, 2002, 08:55:39 PM
" I trust your words young one..." He said pacing around him.

"Now tell me have you ever had any eperiences with the force before?"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:08:12 PM
" I think I did when I was a child, one time a lady was going to trow me a bucket of cold water because I fallowed her to her house to see if she could give me something to eat.when we got to her house she told me to wait outside. then she came out with a bucket of cold water and threw the water on me, but before the water could touch me I felt something inside me that made me control the water and trow it back to the lady...after that I ran away...and never experienced that power inside me again...."

Sep 7th, 2002, 04:21:25 PM
"Hmm...interesting it means you have a great deal of force in you"

:: He said pacing around him.::

"Now close your eyes and focus...try to feel the force through your body your veins your soul every object around you it's everywhere...once you feel it..focus it in your arms and make those rocks over there float...do as if it was possible believe in your power...if you do not then you will never suceed" He said stoping and pointing to 2 rocks near a tree.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:11:43 PM
"yes master" he says and then closes his eyes...

when he closes his eyes and visualizes then 2 rocks near the tree, he feels some strange force in all his body, like the force he felt when he managed to control the water. Suddently he opens his eyes and tries to concentrate all that power in his right hand. And then with a movement of his right hand up he watches that the two rocks start to shake on the ground so he concentrates harder his power on his hand and at his surprise he watches the rocks float over the ground...

He then moves his hand to the right and watches the rock move slowly to the right. he gets so amazed about what he is doing that he loses control of the rocks and they fall on the ground...

Sep 7th, 2002, 09:18:10 PM
"Never lose your mind always focus on the force..do not let anything distract you...do that again and throw them brutally at that tree over there at once!" He said leaning against the other tree.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:30:44 PM
after listening to what his master told him, he restarts to concentrate all that force in his right hand and makes the two rocks float once again over the ground. He then uses his left hand too,moves his two hands to the right and targets the tree to the left and with a fast movements of his hand, to the left, he watches the two rocks hit the tree and brake it in two. After, he makes the two rocks fall on the ground with a movement of his hands.

"I'm sorry master, I didn't want to break the tree. I need to learn how to control the force" He says with a ashamed voice.

Sep 7th, 2002, 09:35:40 PM
"It's alright my apprentice you have done well..I give you the basics...you train them after" He said then pacing around.

"Tired? Or shall we continue with the next move?" He said crossing his eyes together

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:49:53 PM
"if it is not too much ask to continue, could we continue master?" he asked hoping his master would say yes and started to concentrate again.

Sep 7th, 2002, 10:03:46 PM
"Of course. Next move force grab" He said raising his hand a steel bar came flying to his hand as he grabbed it he focused the force through his arms to bend the bar at the precised moment tewisting it like if it was paper.

"Heh try it...it's the same as force blast...but ths time grab the bar...as you focus the force...use it to enhance your strenght" He throws a steel bar to him.

"Now!"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:20:02 PM
as he watches the steel bar fly in the air towards him, he concentrates all the energy he can before he grabes the bar. When he grabs the bar, he releases all the energy in his arms and
with a brutal movement he twists the bar.

"master, that move takes a lot of energy....could I rest some time before we continue ?"he asks with a exhausted voice.

Sep 7th, 2002, 10:23:24 PM
"Of course rest the next move will be a hard one" He said siting down on the floor and resting his head against the tree his jaded eyes scattered the skys as he sighed a bit he then observed his apprentice.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:28:51 PM
watching his master sit down, he does the same and sits down on the ground, watching all around him. He closes his eyes and tries to rest a moment before restarting to learn new moves...

Sep 7th, 2002, 10:30:24 PM
:: Lance passed his hand through his hair and rested back observing him::

"What do you feel young one?...Do you feel the force within you?..." he said narrowing his eyes.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:39:24 PM
"I feel some strange power, the force as you call it, inside me." he says with his eyes closed still resting and trying to concentrate the force inside him.

Sep 8th, 2002, 09:32:07 AM
"It's a beautifull power when used correctly...that is why us Jedis serve the force...compared to Siths...they wield the force...that is why they are consumed...have you ever heard of the sith? And if yes tell me what you know about them." He says passing a hand through his hair as always.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:51:35 PM
"Yes I did hear something but not much...I heard they use they darkside of the force, that is the only thing I know about them..."he says to his master looking all around him watching the sky and the trees.

Sep 8th, 2002, 06:56:25 PM
"Hmm...not only do they use it....they wield it..and are consumed by it's darkness..never should you do that...or I am warning you I will personally take care of you..I don't wanna scare you...but tyhe life of a Jedi is a tough one...you must dedicate all your efforts..to it...now are you ready to continue?" He said getting up.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:06:34 PM
Watching his master stand up, he stands up too, and says "yes, I am ready master, let us continue."

Sep 8th, 2002, 07:10:43 PM
"Very well" He says looking up at the tallest tree, Lance focused the force within his legs and jumped 150 feets above the ground landing on the highest tree branch.

"Very well our next excercise will be force jump...as before focus the force...feel it...and become one with it..focus it in your legs..and JUMP...a padawan jumps 50 feets above" Lance says clapping his fingers.

"Now go!" He says landing back to the ground perfectly.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:19:52 PM
as he heard his master's order, he starts focusing on the force, he feels it and starts to concentrate it on his leg...after 1 minute of concentrating the force into his legs, he walks backwards for at least 3 feets and then jumps back where he was standing and then after he lands where he jumped to, he use the force he concentrated into his legs to boost his jumps and lands on a branch half the way where his master landed."Is this good enough master or should I try to jump higher ? and something else master, can u tell me how to get down from here ?" he says with a little confused voice to his master.

Sep 8th, 2002, 07:22:12 PM
"That's perfect"

:But the second question..hehe well Lance didn't know to answer.::

"Uh? Jump?" Lance said confused.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:28:47 PM
"ok...well...let's try to jump down"he said with a nervous voice.

after saying that, he jumps and when he is 10 feet near the ground he uses the force with his hand to land slower.finally he lands and says "that was fun, next time I'll try not to use the force to land."

Sep 9th, 2002, 04:38:49 AM
"Heh alright not bad." He said crossing his arms behind his chest.

"Well now next move...now were gonna learn a move that's much more difficult then the others..it's called Force Speed!" Lance said grinning this was one of Lance's favourite basic moves he loved it.

"Alright it's done like this...first of all like at the other excercises focus..the force feel it through your veins...through everything around you...then call it to your aid...this time all around your body....then visualize a place.....once you have that image of that place...it musn't be a place on another planet or very far..but a place to where you can run to.......after that RUN!" Lance said vanishing through thin air, the dust and rocks sprayed behind him forming a path as Lance stopped right next to a giant treee.

"Now your turn my apprentice" He said putting a hand on the tree to lean against it an watching.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:14:48 PM
"Wow master that was fast !"he says to his master with a very exited voice. "Now, My turn !" he says with a voice decided to do the same as his master.

focusing all the force he can in his body, he starts visualising the tree he broke...that's the place he is going to go to...after visualising for a moment the place he starts to concentrate the force all around him..he feels it all around him...he feels his hair move, not by the wind but by the force he is concentrating...when he feels that he has enough force concentrated to move as fast as his master, he moves backward to gain some more speed and then....he runs, he never felt the wind on his face so refreshing than this time, when he gets there, to the broken tree, he has a question in mind, how will he stop ? before he gets any idea to how stop, he falls over the broken tree....rapidly he gets up and says " was that good enough master" cleaning his clothes...

Sep 9th, 2002, 05:39:31 PM
"Damn you wans..have all the same problem you don't have any breaks eh?" He said laughing.

"That was excellent my apprentice" He said pacing around him.

"Now..this is all for your basic force class..now I will test you...just like my master tested me" He said grinning.

"Ready for the next step?"

wraith swordstalker
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:46:02 PM
as he heard what his master told him, he walked backwards and said with a little confused voice " what do I have to do now ?" he stops walking backward when he is 3 feets away of his master and sits on the ground to meditate on the force...but still waits for his master to answer his question...

Sep 10th, 2002, 04:45:42 AM
:: Lance nodded lightly.::

"Very well then my aprentice follow me"

:: Lance started to walk back into the academy and out of it afterwards to go towards the hangar, as he walked into the hangar he had already a ship prepared to go to Dagobah the location of master yoghurt's bar &grill but NO they weren't going there to take a drink they were going to do a very special excercise, as they came back to Dagobah Lance walked out of the ship and went towards the forest , the myst covered their feets and Lance sat down on a rock with a pointy stick he started making circled on the poor floor.::

"Go...there" He said pointing into the forest.

:: Wraith nodded and asked what for?.::

"Go....this place is controlled by the darkside of the force..."

:: With a confused voice Wraith asked what would he find in it.::

"What you will bring to it.." Lance said softly looking at the ground watching as his apprentice walked further into the forest.::

wraith swordstalker
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:08:43 PM
Walking away from his master, feeling something cold behind him, he says quietly to himself "I guess the only way to find out what is in this forest it's to walk until I find something". After saying that, he suddently saw I shadow walking towards him, but he didn't see no one in front of him and the he saw him, some dark wanderer. His face seemed familiar, it reminded him of....." MY BROTHER?!" He screamed " Is it really you ?" he asked. Then his brother took out a lightsaber and got near to him and was about to hit him but he used the force blast to blast his brother lightsaber away and said " what are u trying to do ? another scar on my face as u did when we played with my dads weapons ?that's not going to happen AGAIN !!!" and after saying that he used force blast and pushed him far away from him and then his brother disapeard in the forest. He never had used that much force in one of his force moves. "Brother !!!! where are you ????" he yelled while he was looking for him. After seeing he had no success finding him he walked away in the way where his master was....

When he got there, he seemed sad and didn't say nothing about what he saw to his master. He sat on the ground and stayed there thinking about what he saw...

Sep 11th, 2002, 05:14:37 PM
:: Lance seemed concerned about what happend.::
"Now speak the truth..do not lie...for I can sense it in your mind" He said leaning his hand against his chin.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:22:07 PM
"I saw...I saw....my little brother...something didn't seem right about him...he was going to attack me like that time when we were together, when we worked at my father's place. It wasn't really my brother but we cared about each other like if we were brothers. But someday, something wasn't right with him and he attacked me for no apparent reason...and then he marked my face with this scar....and today the samething was going to happen, once again.... but I used the force to trow him away and then he disappeard." He said in a sad way...

Sep 12th, 2002, 04:30:52 AM
:: Lance leaned his hand against his chin once again listening to the sad tale that was beeing told by his apprentice.::

"Hmm.." Lance only hmmed a bit...it reminded him of his own story...his own past..

"My young padawan...if you are the become a jedi Knight...you must defeat your fear...and throw away those emotions...that sorrow...that hatred.....you need them not...but to live in balance.." Lance said getting up and throwing away his pointy stick.

"Now..let us return to the academy..for your force training class..is finished" He said getting up and walking towards the ship..

"Let's return to Arcan IV.."

"Yes sir!"

:: His apprentice followed Lance from a distance...they would most likely have anohter training session.::

OOC: :) As soon as I am done with Straffe's Strider training I will make you two face each other and then when I'm done with all my 4 wans we will go on missions, from now plz try to spar with others, Know the other padawans learn from them, once youj feel your ready spar Jedi knights. Oh BTW :) I am making a sparring thread, you MUST face me.