PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for a game of how to ruin Dios Kane's life?

Fiend
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:25:29 PM
:: I entered the filthy bar with one of Dios' stupid smiles... I hate that smile but I had to do it to get me around. And using his light side to blind out the darkness I create. I didn't feel like putting up with Maia's crap at the moment so I had left. I wanted a chick and I wanteone now. Dios sat back in the back the mind now, just watching as I did everything for the short amount I could before he regained control and I tried to hide away. What a moron. Dios had found some interesting chicks before in this pace and I wanted to meet a few now. I felt... how would you describe it for something spawned from the darkside? Lust?
I sat down at a booth and leaned against the wall, letting my fake wall disguising my darkness down and letting my own presence envelope those near me. Already I saw two friends beginning to fight. How sweet... they started to bring Chaos at the mere hint of me being there. This feeling would be like mud to lightside users but would be like cologne for dark side users. If I could just make a manifestation... I would be one handsome sith. Too bad I'm stuck with this ugly thing named Dios.::