PDA

View Full Version : walking to the halls seeking a room

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:02:05 PM
an average heighted figure walks in the halls in search of a place to live.

walking like that reminds him of the time when he was a child and he walked on the street in the search of a home...he suffers thinking of that but tries to ignore it...

"I hope someone will share his room with me..." he silently says to himself.

As he continues to move on, making some little noise with his boots with each step he does, he wonders how it's gonna be to sleep in his own bed....

Rognan Dar
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:17:04 AM
Rognan walked into the living Quarters and saw a man dragging his feet make a small noise as he walked, never seeing this man before, desided to great him. "Hi, i'm Rognan Dar," reaching out his hand in a friendly gesture and look the figure over again, "are you new here?

wraith swordstalker
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:19:09 PM
After he listens at what Rognan Dar tells him, he responds "Hello, my name is Wraith Swordstalker and yes, I am new here. I am looking for a room where I could live, would you know of any place I could stay ?"

Then he waits there for a answer from Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Sep 8th, 2002, 03:23:57 PM
"Ya, sure there is lots of room here, follow me." Rognan said as he lead the man down the hall.

After walking a bit came to a halt at a empty room with the door open. "Here we go, this room is your room now." Butting his hand out, a sign to enter the room. "There should be everything you need in here, but if you want to add your own touch to the place, go right ahead." he continued smiling at the Wriath.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:26:45 PM
:: Lance had been walking the halls towards the hnagr somewhat sleepy on this day he yawned lightly putting his hand in front of his mouth and then spotted one of his apprentices.::

"Heh see he's getting social pretty fast" Lance said turning back towards the hangar to repair Dash.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:02:54 PM
after fallowing Rognan in the hall, he stops and listens to what he told him." Thank you very much for this room, I'll try to repay you this service someday." He responded while entering the room and looking at his first own bed...

he walks in his room, looks around and then sits in his bed. "This is so cool, thank you very much again." After saying that he lays down on his bed.

Rognan Dar
Sep 8th, 2002, 10:36:05 PM
"Ya, and you dont have to repay me anything......well maybe a meal or somthing," Rognan said with a smile, "but if you need anything im two doors down, so just rest if your tierd or maybe we could go to the bar and grill for some food if your hungry." He said standing in the doorway.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:45:16 PM
"well if u want to go eat something well let's go"he says standing up and walking towards the exit of his room...

Rognan Dar
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:38:27 PM
"Ok then, lets go." Rognan said leading the way to the B&G.

OOC: Do you want to just say we did or do you want to really go?

wraith swordstalker
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:54:45 PM
ooc: lets really go

Rognan Dar
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:55:38 PM
OOC: ok, you want to start a thread or me?

wraith swordstalker
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:46:08 PM
OOC : you start it , plz

Rognan Dar
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:06:26 PM
OOC: ok, um......how about I call it, food food food :). j/k, maybe new companions? how about that?

wraith swordstalker
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:11:07 PM
OOC: sounds aight to me :smokin

Rognan Dar
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:10:07 PM
OOC: :D ok that settles it meet you there:rollin