PDA

View Full Version : A quiet young man walks in...

Sameer Aryan
Sep 6th, 2002, 05:15:39 PM
A quiet young man walks into the Recruitment Center. His name means a cool breeze, and that is exactly how he walks, slowly and taking the time to look around and to notice the very little details of the center. He finally takes a seat in a corner with very few people around him...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:56:00 PM
Wei entered the Recruitment Center and noticed a guy sitting by himself where it was quiet.

"I see you like the quiet too. when I first came, I sat on the floor." Wei laughed. "So what;s your name?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:48:14 PM
The Knight Xazor came up behind Wei and smiled...then bowed to the newcomer.

"Indeed...what is your name?"

Though she could easily probe his mind and find out for herself, it was always better to let the 'owner' of the name speak for themselves. She smiled gently and folded her hands at her belt and waited for him to speak....

Sameer Aryan
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:58:31 PM
Sameer got up when he saw another man approach and talk to him. He listened quietly and felt better hearing that he wasn't the only one that liked tranquility. He felt even better hearing how the other man had sat on the floor the first time he came into the center. What a relief! Sam was about to answer the man's question when he saw a woman approach and ask him the same question. The woman looked calm but seemed to be powerful at the same time.

"Sameer, but you can call me Sam if you want" said the 18 year old looking at the floor...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2002, 09:03:10 AM
Wei smiled. "Master Xazor will get you all set up. Good to have met you Sam." Wei took Sam's hand in a firm handshake. "I'm sure you'll do just fine. If you ever want to do something, come and find me in the Living Quarters."

Wei turned to Master Xazor and bowed. "Good to see you again, Miss Xazor. Have a nice day!" Wei turned and walked out of the Recruitment Center, waving over his shoulder as he passed went out the door.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:40:23 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded as Wei left the Recruitment Center. Diverting her attention back to the newcomer, she smiled once again.

"Greetings Sam.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi this day, yes?"

She questioned gently, keeping her eyes upon him as she awaited his answer.....

Sameer Aryan
Sep 9th, 2002, 03:26:01 PM
Sameer quietly listened to the stranger. He looked like a nice, friendly person. ."...come and find me in the Living Quarters." Sam didn't know the man but still felt comforted to have someone to guide him around if he ever needed anything. If...

The man turned and walked out but Sam was still a bit stressed, hence couldn't even get a little "Bye" out. Sameer then turned towards the lady. He felt quite surprised to hear her name because he had heard a lot about the greatness of the Jedi Knight. She seemed as sweet and nice as her exploits were known to be. For the first time since he had entered the center, Sam looked up to the Knight and answered her question, looking straight into her eyes:

"Yes, I have come to join the Force and help this world in any way I could. My life currently has no goals, but I am ready to do anything to bring peace and help to this world. I will tell you in all honesty that I have never fought with anyone, but I do think I have what it takes to become a Jedi."

Talking about his ambition was giving Sam more courage than he thought he had. The more he thought about it, the easier it was for him to talk to the young woman.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:35:13 PM
Xazor smiled gently and eyed Sam. She could feel his anxiousness and through the Force, she sent a calming wave to him.

"You need not know how to fight....we are a people of peace and fighting is not our goal in life....though sometimes it is necessary."

She paused a moment and looked down gently upon him, smiling as she was before. He was different from the rest whom she had greeted in the past. There was an.....innocence.....about him that made her regret the things she had done in her past. Pushing the thoughts away again, she shook her head and looked down at the floor before her eyes met his again.

"You have an honest heart young one.....that is all that we ask here. Will you finish what you begin? This life is not easy....you will be hated and hunted by many yet.....needed by all. You can handle that....."

It was more of a statement rather than a question....for something told her that he would do it and he would serve the Light well....

Sameer Aryan
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:08:38 PM
You need not know how to fight....we are a people of peace

Oops. Sam had made a BIG mistake, and it made him feel really stupid. Suddently he didn't feel all the courage he previously had aquired anymore. How could he have...He continued listening to the Knight....

Will you finish what you begin?

Sameer smiled as he remembered all the times he got into trouble for staying out late to finish the little projects he had started. Actually, those were the only times he actually got into trouble. Sam was one of those "goody-two-shoes" kind of a child; he always listened to his parents, did everything he was supposed to, but when it came to construction and such, he would work days on making prototypes, so he figured that he would probably stick till the end when it came to becoming a Jedi as well.

"Of course I'll finish what I begin. If I spend time on something and then quit, it wouldn't be a smart move on my behalf, it would be time waisted. As for life not being easy, it never has been for anyone. Challenges make life worth living. If I may be useful to anyone at all, it would give me contentment and I would not care of people hating me. Fear makes a man weak, and I will not let anyone get me that easily." Sam had took control of himself back. The lost courage had come back. He had come to become a Jedi, and he would leave only after he had done what he had to do. Even then, he would do his duty and protect all that were being abused or asked for his help.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:12:20 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded at him.

"I then welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order, Padawan. You may wish to find a room for yourself in the Living Quarters, and make some friends in the Bar and Grill. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask myself or another of this Order. Everyone is here to help you and make you feel welcome...."

She said softly, and then bowed to the newest student of the Force. Her eyes glinted with excitement as she did so.....for the sun shined brightly down upon him this day.....for he was borne into the Jedi.

Sameer Aryan
Sep 15th, 2002, 08:39:29 AM
Sameer bowed back saying:

"Thank you Master Xazor, for accepting me and for giving me those wonderful tips. I hope I can serve the force well."

Sam then expected the Knight to walk away first, to help another newcomer like she had helped him.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:36:27 AM
The Knight nodded gently and smiled, bowing once again.

"You are quite welcome Sam....I have confidence in you."

She said softly, and then turned and left to see to a group of Padawan hopefuls who needed her help as he had....