PDA

View Full Version : The Swordstalker has arrived

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 03:47:18 PM
A new pressence could be sensed through the halls of the recruitment center. It was I, Wraith Swordstalker. A new hope has arrived to the order as he walks through the giant coradoors.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:09:59 PM
:: A green and bright light gleemed through the shadows starring at the new presence, a pacing could be heard the noise of Lance's boots intensified within Wraith's ears as the Knight stood out of the shadows::

"Greetings...I am Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider....why is your presence here on this day?" He said with a calm and serene voice.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:17:34 PM
I have come on this day because I seek the aid of the jedi...it seems the lightside and the happyness and joy it brings to my heart would be most pleasant..I need to jin this order to fill in a missing spot in me..I need to serve the galaxy..and come about with the evil and tirrany

Sep 6th, 2002, 04:21:52 PM
:: Lance listened to his speech and passed a hand through his hair like he usually does.::

"Heh...your just as motivated as I was when I joined this order...we're getting a lot of interesting newcomers nowadays..for me...your already in the order...and I am offering to be your master how's that sound?" He said with a grin.

wraith swordstalker
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:54:27 PM
Wraith nods at Lance's words
''it would be an honor to have you as my master and train under your guidance." he said with a calm voice.

Sep 6th, 2002, 07:08:07 PM
"Very well.....then my new apprentice welcome to the greater jedi order..." He said passing a hand through his hair.

"I want to see you tomorrow morning at dawn at the academy take this holopad and go" He said then turning around to pace out of the recruitement center.

"Oh and get a room bud"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:46:57 PM
ooc: Thank you Lance, yes Wraith...you're in the Order. :D Check in the Roleplaying Helpdesk for access to Temple Avalon! Welcome!! :D

Sep 7th, 2002, 04:25:01 PM
OOC: Don't worry he's one of my irl friends we had planned this ;) Oh yeah temple avalon I wonder..if Straffe has access >.<

wraith swordstalker
Sep 8th, 2002, 08:19:05 PM
OOC: Nice I'm in :smokin thx a lot:D