PDA

View Full Version : Half-dog, Half-human, All Demon

Inu
Sep 6th, 2002, 12:40:24 PM
A man with long, silver hair and baggy red clothes stepped from the shadows into the center of the quiet hall. A pair of dog-like ears atop his head twitched, seeking any sound. He sniffed twice, then looked behind him and to his left.

"Are you one of the representatives of this Order?"

Lady Vader
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:23:14 PM
*LV found this to be amusing. A man obviously half-dog and half-human was standing at the enterance chamber to the Palace. She had arrived in the cover of shadow, observing him, wondering how he'd react to a half-cat/half-human.*

*She stepped forward, addressing the newcomer.*

State the nature of your visit, stranger.

Inu
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:33:05 PM
Inu-Aku turned.

"I'm here..."

He sniffed again. A human...but the smell of cat lingered on her. Perhaps she was another product of the gene-splicing that had created him? Oh well, that wasn't the point.

"I'm here to join your Sith Order. I thought that was apparent."

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:39:39 AM
Ah, but joinging the Order is more than just arriving and asking to be let in.

*She began to walk around him in a wide circle.*

Here at the Order, we pride ourselves in togetherness... in family. Once you join it's fold, you must respect all it's members as though they were your life-blood brothers and sisters.

Comradere is saught above all else, while bretraylal is punishable by death.

If, after being here awhile, you wish to leave, you may do so, as we will not hold you captive. But pray you leave under good terms, or the outcome can be somewhat... fatal.

*She finished her circle back in the spot where she'd begun; standing before him.*

After knowing all this, do you still wish to join the Sith order's family?

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:15:33 PM
"I have no fight with you. I came here to find allies and guidance in the ways of darkness..."

"You are Inu-Aku! My evil dog! You will destroy all--"

He shook his head to clear it of the memory.

"...so that I might have vengeance against he who gave me this form. I will treat your members with the respect befitting a dark warrior."

Lady Vader
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:21:57 PM
Very well.

*LV gestured towards the inner hallways of the Palace.*

Go and find yourself a lodging on the second floor where the other Apprentices are. feel free to mingle and get aquainted with your brothers and sisters.

The facilities of the Palace are open to you... dining hall, library, training grounds, gardens... anything.

I only caustion you not to walk the gardens at night as there is a dragon that lives there. He values his privacy after sunset, and doesn't take too kindly to uninvited visitors.

As to the training, we are short on Master's right now, but we still train our newly arrived. In the training grounds, you will find Lord Dyzm. He trains groups of Apprentices at one time, giving them lessons in the dark side and Sithly arts.

*She folded her hands back inside her cloak.*

With that said, welcome to the Sith Order.

Inu
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:42:44 PM
A quick, respectful bow was all Lady Vader got out of Inu-Aku before he had turned and left. His next goal was laid out before him...to seek this "Dyzm" and learn the ways of Sith...