PDA

View Full Version : A meeting of minds [closed, Grev]

Salem Ave
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:32:39 AM
Outside the HQ based quarters of the apprentie Grev Drasen, a boy stood. About 19 or so, he looked back and forth up and down the hallway, quills of black hair swishing back and forth across his ghaunt visage as he did so. Confident no one was around, he rose up a partially-cloven hand and balled it so that the claws he bore were hidden, before rapping it hard against the surface of Grev's door.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:02:33 PM
<p align="justify">Oddly enough, the rapping had fallen on deaf ears; atleast to the inside of the dorm room. It was empty, to no surprise. Since the arrival at the Order, Grev had probably spent a total of two days residing in the quarters. Its only use was slumber, and then it was only a few days out of the week.

Oblivious to the vampyre, who continued his blatant pounding, Grev angled around the corner of the hallway in somewhat of a rush. Salem was spotted just ahead, the face was familiar, but a name failed to accompany it. Strangely he hadn't quite acquainted himself with any of the fellow apprentices, or masters for that matter; and hadn't planned to until the appropiate or necessary time.

With an extended hand the door slowly crept open with the turn of the knob. A blank stare regarded Salem, before turning his attention towards the doorway where a faint gesture of the head invited Ave to step inside.</p>

Salem Ave
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:37:20 AM
He did not step inside, but instead loomed in the doorway and watched as his fellow Sith entered his now open quarters.

“You arrre Grrr-ev, yesss?”

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:37:44 PM
<p align=justify>"I am. You are?"

Responding with a brief nod, Grev stepped inside of his chambers. Apparently the unnamed vampyre wanted something, and not to be rude he turned back for a short moment- awaiting some type of reply.</p>

Salem Ave
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:29:23 AM
“Sss-alem,”

He nodded slightly, as if in greeting.

“I’ve been making a point of being aqquainted with the otherrrsss here… and was just checking to sss-ee wherrre everyone … lived, sss-o to speak.”

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:49:51 AM
"I see,"

Grev paused for a moment, glancing back into his quarters before turning to face Salem once again.

"Well since we're now acquainted, then that will be all?

Salem Ave
Oct 5th, 2002, 11:00:39 AM
A man after his own heart, it appeared, Grev was as anti-social as Salem was.

“I wouldn’t sss-ay being on firrrst name basis with a person constitutes as being aqquainted, but if you’re busy, then I’ll leave.”

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 8th, 2002, 02:28:36 PM
“I have the time.”

Drasen regarded the vampyre once again, who seemed to still be holding his position outside of the doorway.

“What would you say constitutes an acquaintance, then?”

Salem Ave
Oct 9th, 2002, 09:32:37 AM
“Dissscussion of past transgressions and present interrrests?”

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:50:59 PM
"The past is none worthy of discussion,"

Drasen paused, his arms bending into a fold over his torso, appearing less tense. His eyes seemed to relax as well, eyeing the vampyre as if he actually had a sneak of interest.

"I have no real interests; aside from the darkside. And you?"

Salem Ave
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:50:02 AM
“Feeding, killing. Rrr-epeating that process,” he replied blandly.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:02:28 AM
"We relish in the same desires, it appears," he paused for a moment, "Save feeding."

Salem Ave
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:31:53 AM
“Forrrrgiveable,” he replied with a light shrug.

“Perhapsss then in the name of … brotherhood we might indulge the latter as a duo some time … take on some of the Jedi.”

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:46:12 PM
"When you wish," a feeble grin finally shaped itself on the apprentice's visage.

"Jedi... that is an affair I couldn't pass up."