PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Paint Balls.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 5th, 2002, 08:51:09 PM
Sathen sneeks past the guard at the door with her paintball gun and into the bar and grill. She then climbs onto a table in the middle of the room and holds her gun ready.

"Attention everyone! This is what is known as a paintball gun. And what we are about to have is a paintball war. So get ready with your guns."

Sathen starts shooting random people with the soft made paintballs that dont hurt as much.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 08:55:26 PM
Wei had never played paintball before. It sounded like fun. Wei ran out of the bar and came back shortly with a new paintball gun and a few thousand rounds of paintballs.

"This wil be fun."

Wei took his best aim and shot at Sathen. Then he shot at everyone else. In the back of his mind he prayed that he would not get in trouble for playing in the B&G.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:07:46 PM
Sathen gets hit in the butt and she spins around to nail Wei in the forehead with a paint ball.

"Ha! Its a good look for you jedi."

She shoots others.

Liam Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:09:09 PM
Paint seems to explode around Liam as he lifted his glass to his mouth. Shaking his head at the paintballers, he slowly took a drink.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:17:07 PM
Wei wiped the paint off of his forehead. "EEWWW!"

Wei shot again at Sathen, but missed and accidentally hit a man that was taking a drink.

"Sorry!" Wei smiled and waved in apology.

Liam Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:27:25 PM
The Jedi Master's reflexes were quick, spinning his glass around, catching the paintball inside it. He held it there for a moment, inches away from his head, then set the glass down.

"Wei...."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:29:53 PM
"Sir?" Wei knew when he was being talked to, and he knew enough that when someone might be mad, you treated them with respect.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn;t mean to do that. Honest!"

Liam Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:35:20 PM
He shook his head and stood up, gently plucking a flying paintball out of the air. With a flick of his wrist, it was sent hurling towards the padawan, a grin crossing the Jedi Master's face.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:39:11 PM
Wei's eyes opened wide. "What the?" Wei got a paintball in the chest. It didn;t hurt, but Wei was still shocked.

"You did it without the gun!" Wei smiled. "I want to learn to do that!"

Sathen Loreo
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:55:15 PM
Sathen laughs at the jedi padawan.

"You really need to learn how to move things with the force."

She shoots him a few times then shoots Liam.

Organa Solo
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:04:35 PM
"Paint balls?"

Organa entered, looking perplexed.

"Who needs paint balls... all you need is a trout."

She hefts a large trout over her shoulder, and then whacks Liam over the head with it.

"Hey Liam, long time to see!"

Salemn Lysce
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:11:07 PM
How ... unique.

It would be even more interesting if the Council Member, Xazor, had decided to turn up and had her beautiful red robes ruined.

Salemn quirked an eyebrow as she looked up from her bowl of soup, watching the paintballs fly all over Yog's. She knew it needed a new paint job, but didn't realize it'd be so soon. Or so colorful.

Liam Jinn
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:25:26 PM
A few paintballs splattered harmlessly on the Jedi's clothes, and as he turned to deal with the new attack, he was sent flying through the air. He landed with a loud thud, then turned staring at Organa in amazement.

"I see you've been working out!"

Another grin crossed the Jedi Masters face as he gently nudged Organa into a volley of paintballs. They hit softly and covered the woman in paint.

"I always liked that color on you."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:28:24 PM
Wei ducked the paintballs and returned fire. "You take this!" Wei let the Force be his guide as he aimed at Sathen.

Organa Solo
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:20:23 PM
Organa looked down at her newly colored clothes.

"You always did, huh? Well..."

Extending a hand, Organa used the Force to yank Sathen's paintball gun out of her hands. It flew end over end halfway across the room, and landed in Organa's firm grasp already pointed at Liam.

"Why thank you... I promise you'll get it back later!"

Organa charged after Liam, shooting him with paintballs.