PDA

View Full Version : A new home for his friend? (Paige)

Alpha
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:44:37 PM
Satine walks into the elevator near the landing pad on top of his apartment building, leading Paige into the elevator, and then smiling ast her.

"I'm on the first floor, just to let ya know. You're serious about this, right?" he asks, looking into her eyes.

Paige Rayna
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:42:45 PM
"Don't be silly - of course I'm serious."

Crossing her arms, Paige felt the corners of her lips tug into a smile. It was funny, that she - sworn enemy of Satine a couple hours ago - was moving in with him.

Alpha
Sep 6th, 2002, 08:38:42 PM
"Well,let's go then." Satine says, motioning to the now-open elevator door. They stepped into the hallway, and Satine pulls out a small card, putting it into the door lock of the first door on the right. It opens with a barely discernable sound, and Satine walks into his home.

"Welcome to my little hole in the wall..." he says with a wry grin.

Paige Rayna
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:17:00 PM
"Nicer than my hole in the ground."

Paige uncrossed her arms and put a hand on the wall as she entered, gazing on with wondrous eyes. The den she had dug in the earth of the planet where the two had met/fought was only big enough for her to curl up in. This, on the other hand, was bigger, cleaner, and wasn't filled with dirt and beetles.

"How long have you lived here ?"

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:23:36 PM
"Around a year and a half." satine says, noticing Paige's expression.

"I know this is a little overwhelming, and all...Maybe you should rest a bit?"

Paige Rayna
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:45:17 PM
"That would be nice ... Can you show me the way ?"

It would take some time to get adjusted to this new life, but hopefully he would have patience.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:47:21 PM
"Sure." Satine says, smiling. He led Paige into the guest bed-room he had in case friends decided to crash for a night or two.

"You can redecorate it to your own tastes a little later, if you want." satine says. "It's sure good to have some company in here..."

Paige Rayna
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:59:59 PM
Paige followed him as he led the way to her new room and smiled slightly, looking towards Satine. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged lightly, then let go.

"Thank you .."

She stepped away to the bed and sat on the edge, letting out a sigh.

Alpha
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:03:01 PM
Satine hugs back, and replies. "You're welcome."

Giving Paige a kiss on the cheek, Satine asks, "Is there anything else you need?"

Paige Rayna
Sep 9th, 2002, 06:27:34 PM
"It's not what I need - it's what I want ..."

Paige lifted up her hand and placed her pointer finger on his lips and leaned forward slightly.

"... But it can wait."

Alpha
Sep 10th, 2002, 07:01:25 PM
Satien can't help but smile.

"Well, it doesn't have to wait..."

Paige Rayna
Sep 10th, 2002, 07:16:45 PM
"Oh, really?"

She grabbed his shoulders with both hands and forced him down on the bed, pinning him down. Grinning slightly, the tips of her canines showed slightly as she watched him.

"If you say so, Satine."

Letting go of his shoulders, Paige began to idly bat his silver bangs around.

Alpha
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:24:22 AM
Satine chuckles, watching as Paige begins to play with his hair. He closes his eyes, enjoying the feel of it, and grins,

i[]What is it with girls playing with ym hair?[/i] he wonders to himself.

Paige Rayna
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:11:31 PM
As if sensing his thought, she stopped tousling his bangs and instead let her fingernails lightly rake his skin. She ran them over his forehead and down his right cheek, then slightly pushed them in his skin and she leaned down, setting a kiss on his lips.

Alpha
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:31:47 PM
Satine opens his eyes, and kisses back, his arms snaking around Paige.

Paige Rayna
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:38:21 PM
Her nails continued to push themselves into his skin as she broke the kiss, gently biting his lower lip and pulling it. Letting go, Paige straightened up and then canted her head to the side.

"Did you like that?"

Alpha
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:23:51 PM
"The word 'yes' comes to mind." Satine says with a wry grin, looking at Paige.

Paige Rayna
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:40:56 PM
"You can have more."

Her hand moved down from his cheek to his neck, her fingers trailing lightly as they continued downwards.

Alpha
Sep 14th, 2002, 08:38:10 AM
Satine watches Paige's face as she begins trailing her fingers down. This might be an interesting day...

Paige Rayna
Sep 14th, 2002, 05:16:22 PM
"You're so quiet .. why ?"

Paige sighed and scooted herself back a little, leaving a little space between the two.

Alpha
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:22:30 PM
"It's just this is...uh...new territory for me..." Satine says, seemingly embarrassed.

Paige Rayna
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:38:43 PM
"Really?"

This came as a surprise to Paige as she quirked an eyebrow.

"You mean to tell me that I'm the first girl you've ever let this far?"

Alpha
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:28:05 PM
"Pretty much. I normally don't let my defenses down for many."

Paige Rayna
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:32:24 PM
"I feel priviledged. What makes me so special?"

Her voice became lowered and somewhat husky as she reached up to pull her hair away from her face. After smoothing it down, Paige twisted her body and laid down so she would be on her back, lying on Satine. Looking up into his face, she smiled and waited for an answer.

Alpha
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:19:24 AM
"I don't know actually. It just seemed to click, that you were the right one..." He gives a little smile, looking down at Paige.

Paige Rayna
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:54:01 AM
Continuing to smile, Paige closed her eyes, and wondered if he was even tired.

Alpha
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:16:15 PM
As if he was reading her thoughts, Satine chuckles.

"Tired? Not really. Are you?"

Paige Rayna
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:09:49 PM
"Hardly."

She groaned slightly as she crinkled up her nose slightly, re-opening her eyes. Suddenly she remembered how she must've looked to him, being that their fight had left her practically swimming in blood.

"Uhm .. Heh, I'm sorry."

She sat up and drew her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.

Alpha
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:18:18 PM
"It's ok, Paige. Though, I AM curious. Why the sudden switch?"

Paige Rayna
Sep 20th, 2002, 05:54:33 PM
"Why not?"

She shrugged slightly, and watched him blankly.

Alpha
Sep 20th, 2002, 07:22:18 PM
"well, I mean, not even I have switched sides that fast." Satien says, referring to his own checkered past. "And also, will you need protection from Tempist?"

Paige Rayna
Sep 20th, 2002, 07:53:32 PM
Her body stiffened slightly at the mention of Tempist, but she soon relaxed afterwards.

"You dwell too much on complicated matters .. Rest, for once. After all, even a Knight needs to take some time off."

Paige's lips twitched at the corners as if an attempt to hide a smile.

Alpha
Sep 21st, 2002, 04:43:28 PM
"Something tells me you don't have the word 'rest' in mind..." Satine says, giving a slight grin.

Paige Rayna
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:28:03 PM
"Of course I'm not," she replied, not even trying to hide the grin now.

Paige licked her upper lip before giggling slightly, reaching over to brush her hand against his cheek.

Alpha
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:31:51 PM
Satine catches the hand, kissing it lightly, and ginving a little chuckle.

Paige Rayna
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:20:31 PM
"Mhm.."

Paige wrapped her fingers around his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I take it that you're up for something more exhilerating than rest, too?"

Alpha
Sep 26th, 2002, 05:01:07 PM
"I'm up for it if you are." Satine says, squeezing back, ever so lightly.

Paige Rayna
Oct 13th, 2002, 08:58:59 PM
Not speaking anymore, she leaned her head down and ran her tongue over his lower lip while her other hand cupped his cheek. Setting a light kiss on his lips, Paige closed her eyes.

Alpha
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:56:31 PM
Holding her closer, Satine returns the kiss, obviously enjoying himself.

Paige Rayna
Oct 15th, 2002, 01:40:35 AM
Breaking the kiss, Paige straightened up and took off her shirt, letting it fall to the floor, and then straddled his chest. Grinning, she began to pick at his shirt buttons until they were all undone, and gave him another kiss ......

(OOC - I'm sure you all have active imaginations, so I won't bother writing the rest. :mneh)