PDA

View Full Version : A Night In The Big City.

Sene Unty
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:52:20 AM
OOC: This Thread is for anyone interested in a goodtime, be it a fight or whatever. :cool

Sene gripped his newly crafted lightsaber in a defensive position. The hum of the red blade echoed in his ears as he stared at the two thieves that had come upon a rather unpleasant surprise. He smiled to himself. He felt a little bad for leading these two hopeless morons into certain danger, but than again he had no control over their feet. They had followed him from the grimy streets of the busy Coruscant walkway to this dark alley, obviously seeing only a wealthy 13 year old boy by himself. They had demanded his credits with a simple wave of their blasters, not knowing that the boy in front of them was a Jedi. Now they were in deep trouble. He could not be blamed for their stupidity.

"So either of you guys want to make a move."

The looks on their faces told him no.

"Let me guess: you've never seen a Jedi before?"

Again the answer was no.

"Well let me tell you how this is gonna go down. You're both gonna attack me at once, guns blazing, screaming your heads off, and then I'm gonna cut you down with my lightsaber. One of you is going to die instantly, while the other will be mortally wounded. In about an hour, after your both long dead, someone will come upon your still smoking carcasses and steal whatever you have in your pockets. You with me so far?"

Sene gave them a smile as the one on the left nodded.

"Okay. Now I don't want to kill you guys, but I can't let you go back on the streets because my whole Jedi honor code won't let me. So here's what we're gonna do...."

Two minutes later the two thieves emerged from the alley naked from the waist down each trying to cover their individual modesty. Horrified gasps from pedestrians rose like music into the air as the two thieves made their way as quickly as possible to the nearest clothing store.

With a happy sigh, Sene exited the alley and made his way to his intended destination.....the nearest restuarant.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 18th, 2002, 07:25:42 PM
OOC:Hey, just wanna make friends for Destiny, hope ya don't mind :)

IC:
Destiny had seen the whole scene, and she was pretty impressed.

"Nice...erm...work you did with them. Nice skills you got as well. So you're a Jedi huh? My dad was one too, but I never had the chance of meeting him." The fifteen years old walked up to the young man as she said those words, and stood right in front of him.

"So which fabulous Jedi do I have the pleasure of meeting?" she asked, crossing her arms.

ResanulKurtz
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:34:14 PM
Resanul grew tried of walking and finally stopped. He leaned up against a wall across for an alley way. He notices a well dressed boy and two ragged men walk into the alley. “Hmmmm?…” He always was interested in people that needed help, but he always waited till the time was right. Resanul focused his inverted eyes on the point that the three stopped. After a little a long red beam arose from the well dressed boy. “Ohhh…Jedi”

With nothing else to do while he rested, he watched to see what would happen to the two men. After a little while of conversation between the three, the two men start to undress and run out of the alley way.

“HA…that’s a new one”

When the young Jedi emerged, Resanul noticed a young girl that headed over to the Jedi and spoke with him. Resanul was too far to hear exactly what she was saying. So, after the enjoyable little show his stomach decided to make him head to a local grill. He grabbed his staff and set off towards it.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:01:33 PM
*Tyreal sees the men leaving the alleyway, and sees the kids when he walks over to investigate.*
Hey, the streets of Corruscant are no place for a couple of kids. Certain unsavoury elements tend to creep about at this level, and it gets worse the deeper you go.
*He draws his gun, and it seems he will steal thier credits, or worse. Instead he fires right between thier heads, and someone screams and a blaster flys into Tyreals other hand.*
You see, you could have been hurt. Now run along, kiddies.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 19th, 2002, 03:22:14 PM
I heard the shot and ran to were it came from seeing the man with the blaster I ran up to him "put your blaster away" I said my light green eyes focusing on the man face,

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:19:20 PM
*Tyreal turns to the voice.*
Who are you to say that, especialy to the guy who just saved these kids lives?

Kyle Krogen
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:40:16 AM
"Im sorry about that I didn't know you were protecting them I thought you were a theif" I said looking down at the ground.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:49:29 AM
*Natia had been walking a short distance away from all the commotion that had been happening. A slight sigh escapes her lips as she looks around at the hustle and bustle of the streets of Coruscant. She had only spent a very short time here when she was way younger, and now, at the age of 14, she was visiting again. In a quiet, but strong voice she speaks up, only feet away from Sene*

Nice display Jedi. Please, tell us your name.

*Natia blinks her ice blue eyes as a smile appears on her face. At her side hangs a lightsaber, giving the impression that she to is a Jedi*

Sene Unty
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:16:32 PM
OOC: this thing has gotten kinda crazy with people posting without my knowing. I'm gonna try to work with it....

IC:
All of a sudden people surrounded Sene from all directions. He hadn't expected his little display to cause this much of a disruption.

"My name is Sene." He said to those around him. He pointed at the second girl who approached him's lightsaber. "So your a Jedi too. I haven't seen you around....."

"So whats everyones name?" He smiled at the two girls.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:57:44 PM
Destiny freaked at the gunshot. That man was probably right, it was dangerous here, but then again, Destny didn't have anything to miss if anything every happened to her. She thanked him for his concern.

Destiny smiled at both, Sene and Natia.

"Nice to meet you two. My name's Destiny."

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:56:06 PM
*He looks at he man who had arrived.* Don't worry, I would have done the same thing in your position.
*He then sees another young Jedi arriving.*
Great, not another kid.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:36:11 PM
I walked over to Sene "hello I nice work with those thugs I'm a jedi too" I said pulling out my light saber handle and putting it back.

I was a tall boy of 13 my hair is brown and rather long.

"oh and my name is Kyle Krogen nice too meet you Sene" I had heard him say his name a few secs ago.

ResanulKurtz
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:54:02 PM
Resanul stop and looked back at the gathering crowd around the Jedi. He didn’t mind the blaster shot, he had grown used to that type of sound. Most of the crowd was young teens that just started to show up out of nowhere.

“Wow, if that isn’t an easy target on this level of Coruscant…”

Resanul turned his whole body around and walked over to all the kids.

“This lad is right, this place isn’t safe…I have spotted a few shady people keeping there eye on you. It seems like you all can hold your own but I hate to see needless bloodshed. Why don’t I treat you to java or maybe milk what ever is your fancy just to get you off the street?”

He must have been the oldest one there and also looked kind of shady himself. The gray shade of his skin and inverted eye didn’t help either, but he really couldn’t help that.

“Kurtz, by the way, Resanul Kurtz is my name”

Sene Unty
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:18:44 AM
Sene had been surprised at the blaster shot that had barely missed his head. Things were happening faster now....he was beginning to lose control of the situation. A jedi by the name of Kyle approached. Apparently he had seen Sene around the temple and recognized him.

Destiny had introduced herself and things began to calm down, the onlookers who had stopped to watch the festivites went back to their business as quickly as possible.

Then an older gentleman approached and offered drinks for them all. Sene smiled....that was the whole point of his little adventure in the first place. His stomach growled as he realized he was getting hungrier.

"Fine....Resanul was it?.....I up for a drink or two, just lead the way."

He motioned with one arm as he clipped his lightsaber he hadn't realized he was still holding to his belt. He neeeded to gain control over this situation, and the best way to do that was to get everyone to one place and find out who they were....

Kyle Krogen
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:03:06 PM
"A drink that would be nice" I said following behind Sene, I looked behind me too see if destiny and Natia were following "are you coming too?"

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:55:03 PM
*Tyreal was not in the mood to take care of the kids, but he didn't trust the newcomer.*
I'm coming aswell. Remember, Res, I have an Eye on you, and that eye isn't comign aff until these kids are home, or you are gone.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:40:18 PM
"Um thanks...but no thanks!I think I'll have to get going."

Destiny preferred her boring and calm lifestyle to this freaky place. From what she saw, these people were right, this location was not somewhere safe to be, and besides, she was exhausted.

The young girl turned around and started walking away. Turning back she said:"Guess maybe I'll be seeing you around..." and she continued her way back home.

ResanulKurtz
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:58:12 PM
"Fine then...I know a nice little grill just down the street...this way" Resanul motioned by pointing with his staff.

He started off towards the place, followed by the others. The grill wasn't anything that great but Resanul has been there a few times and he liked it.

"Oh...and I have already had my eyes on you...ahhh...sorry, I didn't get your name..."

Sene Unty
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:35:40 PM
Sene followed the man in front of him, stifling a pang of anger that threatend to explode from him. Why were these people talking to him like this? He may be a kid, but he was also a Jedi...he definently did not need protection. He really couldn't count all the times he had walked through this neighborhood without incident. Having been at the Academy for as long as he had, he had learned a few tricks that could get him out of some sticky situations without harm to himself or others.....

Oh well, let them think he was a pushover. If they did that and things got hairy, he could be given an opportunity to help them before they could suspect anything was awry....and if they were enemies even better that they knew little about him.....

Turning to wave a goodbye to Destiny, Sene turned to Kyle and asked a question:

"How long have you been with the Order?"

Kyle Krogen
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:56:47 PM
"Not very long maybe a month" I said still following close behind Sene

Sene Unty
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:19:46 AM
Sene nodded at Kyle's response. He remembered his first month at the order, it was a time where you learned the most as a Jedi, when you established yourself as a member of something greater, expanding your previous self into something that could be wise and strong. It was an important time....and Sene was sure this man would do good....

"So how has your training progressed so far, who is your master?"

He wanted to keep asking questions so that he could learn as much as possible about the man....

Kyle Krogen
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:07:42 PM
"My training's been slow and my master is Chance."

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:36:22 PM
*Tyreal looks to Resanul.*
The names Tyreal, Tyreal Dalarsco.
Well, one kid gone, 3 more are still stealing my night. Why do I have to be a nice guy?

Sene Unty
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:30:22 AM
"Ah Chance. He's a good man. We both entered the order around the same time. His master was Xazor same as mine..."

Something was distracting Sene.....the man who had fired the shot over his head...his thoughts belayed a slight anger. Reaching with the force into the man's mind Sene saw the words form themselves in his head.

"You do not have to help us Tyreal. I can take care of myself quite well."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:49:23 AM
*Natia decides, that since things are going smoothly right now, she's just going to play along with the assumption that ppl have made of her. She moves along the streets with the others, deciding that tonight, she will have company. She glances Tyreal over and frowns slightly*

You need not babysit us as if we do not know how to take care of ourselves. At least I can since I've been in far worse situations then this before.

*Natia looks at Sene and smiles*

My names Natia Dawnstrider and I've been away from the Academy on business for several years now so its not surprising that you haven't seen me around.

*Natia looks everybody over that is still there, getting a feel of who they are from the way the move*

ResanulKurtz
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:48:07 AM
Resanul Stepped up onto the first step, and turned so he could face everyone.

“Here we are…” Resanul pointed up over his head as he himself looked up. The sign over the restaurant read ‘The Exchange: Bar and Grill’.

Resanul turned back and walked forward into the grill. He heard a few “HEYs” from people within, as he said before he liked this place and has been before, he just didn’t say how times he has been here.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:52:21 PM
I thought I could take care of myself aswell when I was your age. And, I could. But not down here. I found that out the hard, when I had no one to watch my back. You don't know how bad it can get down here.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:38:10 AM
*Natia smiles slightly*

I was here as a 5 year old kid. I had no adult to supervise me then, and all the trouble I got into, I delt with. I couldn't even walk without crutches then and had no training. Now I have training with my powers and can walk properly without crutches. I can take care of any trouble that comes my way without problem.

*Natia then walks into The Exhange and quickly looks around to see if there is anyone she knows or might know her and her situation*

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:20:06 AM
Well, you have a lot of luck kid. Much more than I had.

Sene Unty
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:27:18 PM
"We make our own luck Tyreal."

Sene smiled as he said this and turned to follow Natia into the bar and grill. Once inside he scanned the crowd of pedestrians. Most of the people in the restuarant were....unsavory to say the least. Oh well. This was as good a place as any.....he just hoped the food was good.

He turned now and faced Resanul.

"So where should we sit?"

ResanulKurtz
Oct 28th, 2002, 02:31:15 AM
Resanul looked around at the people inside, rough edged group of people sat around the room. Just the people Resanul grew to like.

He looked back at Sene “Hold on…be right back”

Resanul walked over to the bartender, they both nodded in acceptance of one another.

“The back hole free?” Resanul asked as he peered up and down the bar. “Sure thing” the tender said in a slight hissing voice. Resanul nodded once more and walked back to the small crowd. “This way to the back, a little more air to breath back there.”

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:47:03 AM
Luck is irrelevent when it comes to living. I need no luck since I have the Force to use.

*Natia smiles as she sees the different kinds of unsavory ppl, ppl that she is used to, to say the least*

Lead the way Resunal. Your familiar with this place, we aren't.

*Natia looks at Sene*

So Sene, how's my Mother doing?? Her names Xazor.

Sene Unty
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:43:36 AM
Sene stopped dead in his tracks. Xazor was her mother?!?! Well weren't these surprising events. He smiled slightly.

"From what I know she's doing fine. She has been a little...bothered lately, but that is understandable considering what she has been going through lately. I assume you know that she is my master....."

They had reached the table now and all were looking over their individual menus. Wow, he couldn't believe he hadn't recognized her...or at least sensed anything from her. He must have been hungrier than he thought......

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:48:24 PM
I wish the Force was as reliable as most Jedi seem to think, I really wish it was.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:29:58 PM
I had been listening to Sene and Natia, sat down and picked up a menu see'ing a few things I could get I turned to Natia "I've never met your mother I've heard that she's a godd jedi but thats it."

ResanulKurtz
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:19:33 PM
One of the waiters wandered over to the table, Resanul greeted him with a firm handshake.

“The usual my good Sir?” the waiter asked as he shook Resanul’s hand

“But of course…would I dare to try something new?”

The waiter gave a full belly laugh. After a moment the waiter got under control again and looked around to the rest of the people. “And what can I get for you today?”

imported_Firebird1
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:31:49 PM
*Strange, all these new people... Firebird thought to himself. He had been away from these bars, but he had heard a little of everything that was happening. But he had not yet peiced together everything. Besides meating new people is always a good way of getting to know who was on whose side. So Firebird ordered a Ord Mandel Wiskey, and watched Sene, and waited.*

Sene Unty
Oct 29th, 2002, 12:50:50 PM
Sene glanced over the menu quickly as the waiter took Resanul's order. He hated being rushed in these situations, because he rarely knew what to order; he was just picky that way. Finally seeing something he thought sounded agreeable he looked at the waiter.

"Just a steak for me. Well done with a water."

He nodded as he said this and handed over his menu. Sitting back in his chair he felt someone staring at him. Eyes tearing their way into his back. He didn't turn around though. People were bound to be curious at the ragtag collection of individuals Sene found himself sitting next to. Instead he smiled and listened as the others ordered....

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:01:36 PM
I'll just have an Ice Tea.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:52:14 PM
"A stake souds good Sene I'll have one too and some fruit juice please" I said to the waiter.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:10:48 AM
*Natia doesn't respond to anything about her Mother at this time, instead she focuses her attention on deciding what to get*

What the hay, steak sounds good for me as well. Medium rare for me.

*Natia then turns to address Sene and the others again*

It's understandable to be surprised at finding out who my Mother is since she's my Mother thru adoption. Before she adopted me, she was everything I thought a Mother was seeing as my real Mother was killed by my Father shortly after she gave birth to me. I only knew you were her student because you mentioned it earlier. I haven't seen much of my Mother over the last few years. Some differences have kept us apart. And don't worry about sensing anything from me about this or anything because I can garentee that you will get only one thing and I'm afraid you won't like it. It's a safety measure I've taken to keep myself safe around others since I had a horrid first few years.

*Natia laughs lightly for a moment, a cheerful smile on her face*

The Force is reliable if you know what your doing. Only the most skilled and talented Jedi Padawans actually get to be Knighted. The others, well they end up dead.

My Mother is a good Jedi, but I've heard that she made a better Sith.

*Natia looks around the room and her gaze falls upon Firebird and smiles slightly*

So, what's everybodies opinion on the Darkside??

*Natia asks this with a curious voice as if she is once again her actual age instead of sounding older then what she actually is*

Sene Unty
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:36:17 PM
Sene frowned at Natia's response about Xazor. What sad circumstances they were. To have your mother be killed by your father....well it reminded Sene of his own family. Not that his father had killed a family member. Both his mother and father had done themselves in...murder was only something they did to others on the job, they were much to afraid of murder in the open. It was good of Xazor to take her in....he wished he knew why they didn't talk anymore. He didn't pry though, instead he focused on her question.

"Well the darkside is something alright. My opinions of it are pretty varied to say the least. I don't think anyone who dambles in the darkside is inherently evil. No just misguided. To fuel yourself with anger and death at all times just seems like a rather dull existance. Nothing good can come out of the two. I haven't met many Sith, but the ones I have met seem to live only for the moment. The future seems rather bleak for them.....I find that sad."

He looked up as the waiter brought the first round of drinks for everyone and listened to the others responses....

Kyle Krogen
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:41:19 PM
"I agree with you Sene but the sith I've seen and met like to fight." I said looking around the room.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:42:32 PM
If someone "dabbles", as you put it, it can soon become an addiction. The power is fierce, and they will do anything to increase it. The Force cannot be controled by any beings living in this age, but the light side can be a helper for those who will accept it, while the dark side controls those who attempt to use it as an assistant or control it outright. I know too well how much damage the Darkside can do to it's victims. My family was also broken apart tragically.

ResanulKurtz
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:00:57 PM
Resanul never like the presence of Jedi, they played to many mind games for his own taste. But difficult was his mind to figure out. His species way of thinking confused most Jedi that try to pry further than they should. But never-the-less he didn’t mind them today, he just wanted to relax with some good company.

Resanul decided to give his opinion on the subject at hand:
The Darkside…HA…now that is something worse than any drug known. I have seen a few fall into its icy grip and it isn’t a pretty sight. This lad is right it is an addiction, an addiction of the worse kind, it may not kill your physical body right off, but your spirit...well... is as good as gone. Sad thing it is…sad thing…
Resanul trailed off as he leaned back and stared up at the ceiling.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:56:09 AM
All very interesting opinions about the Darkside. There are ppl out there that no matter how hard they try, they will never be able to use anything other then the Darkside. And what is the Darkside?? Does a person doing good, but uses there anger mean that they are on the Darkside?? Or how about a person using love to do evil?? To me the Darkside is all how you use your power. You may use your anger to accomplish what you want, but if it doesn't harm anybody who doesn't deserve it, is that really bad?? Is there anything wrong with living for the moment?? Not to me. If you live for the moment, you can get the most out of life. You just have to be careful not to break any laws. Of course Sith like to fight. It's in there nature. Just like it is Jedi nature to protect.

*Natia keeps a cheerful smile on her face as she looks around at the assembled group. Definately a mixed group, though others probably don't quite know how mixed the group is*

The Darkside is not an addiction. The Lightside is a tool to be used, just like the Darkside. There is no changing it. It's just all how you use the power that decides whether or not it is Lightside or Darkside. If you use it for good, it's Light. If you use if for evil, it's Dark.

*Natia leans closer to Sene and lowers her voice*

Sene, do me a favour and not tell my Mother that you saw me. She'll probably pry out of you what we were doing together. Let's keep this as our little secret.

*Natia sits up straight again and smiles, knowing that her request is slightly odd*

Sene Unty
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:47:02 AM
Sene smiled.

"Sure thing," he whispered, "I know how it feels to want to stay hidden. You wont here a peep from me."

"Interesting comments from all of you....I'm interested in knowing a little background information on you guys. Where do you all come from?"

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:08:13 PM
Born here on Coruscant, deep in. That's how I know the deep streets are no place for kids. Also, I've seen people turn from Light to Darkness. I can testify that both are different, and the Darkness USES people to do it's dirty work. My brother was evidence of that.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:35:40 AM
*Natia smiles and listens to Tyreals comment*

Me, I come from a colony planet near the planet Lorrd. Since I survived living with my Father, I can survive the streets of Coruscant.

And Tyreal, Darkness doesn't use anyone. It accepts those that are willing to take what they want instead of play games.

So Kyle, Sene, what about the two of you.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:12:48 PM
Natia, have you ever seen anyone turned from Light to Darkness?

Kyle Krogen
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:54:51 PM
"well I'm 13 a orphan I grew up with my wealthy step parents on a farm on naboo I left home to come here to train as a jedi and thats about it"

ResanulKurtz
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:04:07 PM
“Me…oh…you don’t want to hear my story…it is long and frustrating. But I would glad to tell a little if you have time.”

After a little while the waiter emerges from the back room with everyone’s food. “Hear you are…” He placed the food and drinks down in front of each person around the table. Resanul’s plate was a pasta substance covered in a thick meat sauce. Resanul breathed in deeply over the food

“Ahhhh…the corcker special, I don’t know what is in it but it always taste great.”

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:03:30 PM
Please, tell.
God, I hope these kids get some sense soon. I have to meat Holst at the Bantha.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:57:38 AM
*Natia looks Tyreal right in the eyes*

My first teacher of the Lightside turned to the Darkside. And I have since then, met others who have turned and are much happier on the Darkside because they don't have petty rules that dictate how they have to behave. So, yes, I have seen ppl turn from the Lightside to the Darkside. Just as I know that being on the Darkside, you can get some pretty good things going for you. The way I know this is because I didn't start off as Jedi. I started with learning the Darkside. Then I turned to the Lightside a while after I had been learning the Dark Arts.

*Natia then turns to look at Resunal*

Please, tell your story. At least the major points of it.

Oh, Tyreal, you can leave whenever you wish. No one is forcing you to stay here.

*Natia looks at the steak that is placed in front of her and smiles*

Nothing like a good steak that you don't have to prepare yourself.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:21:36 PM
Natia, you were quite lucky. Had you stayed longer on the path of Darkness, it would have begun to control you. The worst part is, you wouldn't even notice it. And, I couldn't leave you kids with Resanatzul in a seedy place like this. I go when you go.

ResanulKurtz
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:33:17 PM
"Ha...good sir if I really wanted to harm anyone in this fine group, you wouldn't be the one to stop me." Resanul spoke as he looked up from his food and over to Tyreal with a faint smile.

"Now about my story...Well I started out on a planet that had no ties to any part of the galaxy. I grew up very ignorant to things that weren't on my planet. Though I always looked up to the stars and wondered what was out here. One day I left...yup just up and left." Resanul paused for a moment to take a sip of the orange liquid placed in front of him by the waiter.

"I ended up learning that leaving was not the smartest thing I have done. I found my way into a group...can't really remember how though...The Vagrant Order as we called it. Has anyone heard of it? I think it is dead now...and after a while some how I fell out of the order and fell out of all society.

I took my ship around to many planets and finally crashed on one junk planet and got stuck there for an extended period of time. That is where I learned about life in the raw, uncut fashion. And that’s about it...now I am a wanderer. Well, enough of that I think it is high time we get to our food don't you think?" Resanul picked up a fork and dug into his food; before he took a bite he mentioned one last thing.

"Funny thing, I just ran into the two others not so long ago that were in the order...any of you ever heard of Ryu Warusa or Jerred Rez?” Resanul followed the words with a fork full of food into his mouth.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:16:40 AM
"no I have not" I said taking a few bites of my steak and a sip of my juice "Are they dangerous?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:58:14 AM
*Natia listens to Resanul tell his story, short verseion obviously before making any reply to what Tyreal had said. She shakes her head no in responce to Resanul's question*

Am I lucky Tyreal?? I almost lost my life when I turned to the Lightside. Is that lucky?? I did lose my childhood because of it. I had recently gone through an operation to get a bone in each foot replaced so I could run and play like a kid should. Then I lost most of my use of my legs. Couldn't walk without crutches, let alone run or jump or skip.

*Natia takes a bite of her steak as she thinks for a moment*

I've asked myself numerous times, was the price worth paying to turn from the Darkside. The answer I've come up with is no, it wasn't worth it. At least on the Darkside, I was still able to be a kid. Lightside did nothing for me except for bring me pain and suffering. Only good that did come from my turning from the Darkside is I got to find out what it's like to have a Mother. Somebody who loved me for who I am. Not the potential I have, or what they can do to make my life miserable. Only thing that made my turning from the Darkside worth it is my Mother, and well, her and I aren't talking all that much lately.

This is no where near as seedy a place that I've been to before. Ever been to Nar Shadda?? That's a seedy place. I was only seven when I was there last. I had no adult with me.

*Natia takes another bite of her steak as memories of her past come up, a slight smile on her face*

Sene Unty
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:30:35 PM
Sene had been simply sitting back and listening to their stories while he chewed on his steak. A couple of times the discussion got heated as Tyreal questioned Natia. Sene said nothing as these events transpired. He simply listened to the others responses and tales of their stories. After Natia made her final comment a silence fell on the table. Sene took the oportunity to jump in with his own story...

"Well I grew up here on Coruscant and was the son of a rich banker. My childhood kinda flew by while I was wined and dined to my hearts content, but I was really never happy. My father was a monster, who I rarely ever saw, while my mother kept herself happy with drugs and money. I was constantly in the lap of luxury, but I never felt I belonged there. When I was ten I met a Jedi who told me I had force potential, but my father never let me pursue it."

At this point Sene took another bite of his steak. After swallowing it he continued:

"As fate would have it, he killed himself a few years later in front of a Judiciary who had come to arrest him for fraud. My mother did her self in a few months later from grief brought on by either the death of my father or the lack of money. I was sent to my grandmother, but I left there soon after and entered the order. I have been living there ever since...."

He smiled.

"The Jedi have become my family now and for that I am so grateful. Now I feel like I am doing what is right, rather than going through the motions of living like I did when I was younger."

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:30:58 PM
*Tyreal turned to Resanatzul* I have heard of this Vagrant Order, but not much.
*He then faces Natia.* It sounds like you were happy in the Darkside, weren't you? And now, the Lightside can't seem to give the same enjoyment? Exactly like my brother. You are addicted to that power, to that life, even after you left. The truth is, you can never truly go to the Light unless you clense your soul, and stop being bitter.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:14:57 AM
*Natia listens as Sene tells his story, but makes no responce yet. She then turns to face Tyreal again*

No, the Lightside didn't give me what I wanted even though the Jedi preach Truth, Justice, and Order. I saw none of those. The also say that they help those in need of help. That they end suffering. My suffering ended five years, but not with the help of the Jedi. But with the help of my new Master who is continueing my teaching.

*Natia takes yet another bite of her steak and chews for a couple of minutes before continueing to speak*

When you are born in Darkness, it's hard to think of anything else. I didn't fit in with the Jedi, even though my adopted parents are Jedi. I have feel no power with the Darkside, just a satisfaction that I am finally going to get the chance to punish those that deserve it. But to do that, I have to be trained properly. So I still have the choice to be on either side I want. I just choose not to be with the side that doesn't do what they preach.

*Natia goes silent as she looks at those assembled at the table, to see there reactions to what she has just said, and besides, she never did say that she was a Jedi*

I do what I want. I live where I want. But most important of all. I'm finally taking care of myself before others.

We all have our paths to follow, and mine path keeps me away from being speaking lies.

*Natia smiles slightly as she continues eating in silence*

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:43:03 PM
It seems that you live in the shadows. How sad.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:09:29 PM
I was silently eating my steak listening to natia as she talked about her past.

Sene Unty
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:55:13 PM
The table had gotten quiet now.....the back and forth exchanges between Tyreal and Natia had finished and an uncomfortable air hung over the table. As everyone concluded their meals, Sene spoke:

"So where is everyone heading after we leave here?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:08:14 PM
" I guess I'll head over to the LQ and get some sleep or something" I said finishing off my steak and my drink.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:49:35 AM
*Natia shrugs at Tyreals comment about her living in shadows, but it's her choice to make. She finishes her meal in complete silence before responding to Sene's comment*

Me, the nights just starting. Going to hit a couple of bars, maybe get into some trouble. Really, whatever catches my fancy. Most ppl though mistake me for a Jedi because of my lightsaber so I won't have problems getting to where I want to go. Any of you are welcome to join me.

*Natia looks at Sene*

Though Sene, I would appreciate it if you would keep me company for awhile.

Sene Unty
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:55:39 AM
Sene smiled.

"Okay Natia no problem. I'm looking forward to it."

The dinner was finished now, the only thing left to do was pay the bill and leave.....

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:24:42 AM
Well, I was sure wrong. Natia is much more of a danger to you kids than Resanatzul, and there would be nothing I could do to stop her. I have some bussiness to atend to at a little tavern called The Bantha.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:14:57 PM
"Well see you all someother time" I said putting down a few creds for the meal and walking out into the streets and heading home.

ResanulKurtz
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:43:31 PM
Resanul zoned out for a while thinking about where he would go now. “I think I will stay here a bit and catch up with some old friends.” He laughed inside at the comment Tyreal made. There would be nothing you could do to stop me too, buddy Resanul just smiled on the outside. He just sat back and watched Kyle bid his farewells and leave.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:41:24 PM
Well, seems to me that Sene won't get the common sense to run as far away from you two as possible, there is nothing else I can do. Farewell.
*With those parting words he payed his bill and left.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:37:17 AM
*Natia nods in farewell to Kyle and Tyreal and as Tyreal is leaving, she says*

Tyreal, you worry to much. You need to live for the here and now. For me right now is to have fun. Nothing more. Hey, I'm even willing to put up with the company of Jedi, so I can perhaps see my Mother in action again. I'm sure we will meet again. Until then, farewell.

*Natia turns back to the table and shakes her head slightly*

So Sene, you ready to go yet??

Sene Unty
Nov 12th, 2002, 01:37:14 PM
Sene smiled at Tyreal's goodbye before turning to Natia and standing up.

"Sure thing Natia. Where do you want to go?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:48:29 AM
*Natia stands up with a smile on her face*

I was thinking of just walking around, talking for a bit and drop into a bar that jumps out at me. You up for it?? Because my day is just starting.

Sene Unty
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:00:18 AM
Sene nodded as he motioned for them to walk out the entrance. As they walked next to one another, he couldn't help but notice the looks of the patrons as they made their way out. After a few seconds of walking they were back out in the cool night air of Coruscant. Around them the buzz of passing pedesrians caused Sene to smile. Life was good....

"So what do you want to talk about?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:24:16 AM
*Natia walks along side of Sene as the leave the restaurant. She is silent as she listens to the ppl that are walking past, most hurrying someplace, a few just taking a stroll like the two of them*

Tell me Sene, how is my Mother?? Is she doing well?? If you haven't guessed by now, I haven't had a lot of contact with my Mother over the past several years.

Sene Unty
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:42:45 AM
"Well from the time I have spent with her, I can only guess that she is doing good. Something happened a little while back, but she has seemingly emerged from it unscathed. All in all she seems to be doing alright."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:16:03 AM
*Natia stops suddenly and turns to face Sene*

What happened??

*Natia's normally ice blue eyes seem to get a rather cold look in them*

Tell me every little detail you can, and don't hold anything from me.

*Natia turns and continues walking again in the direction that they had been walking before.

Sene Unty
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:31:13 AM
Sene stared into her eyes and felt a shudder go through his body. How cold they were......

"Well if you must know, she apparently got rather mad at someone for attacking her brother. She attacked him out of anger and a few of the Jedi were upset. She was brought before the council and everything....."

"In the end it all worked itself out and everything has gotten back to normal."

Sene sighed.

"Why are you so interested?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:01:41 PM
*Natia smiles slightly*

Contrary to popular belief, you can have feelings for ppl if your on the Darkside. I care about my Mother. I was just worried that somebody had tried to kill her. I may not be talking with my Mother right now, but I still want to keep in touch with what's going on in her life.

*Natia falls silent for some time. When she starts talking, it's in a very quiet, soft, gentle voice*

My Mother doesn't really approve of the decision I made several years ago though she hasn't tried to stop me.

*Natia closes her eyes for a moment and when she opens them, they are hardened again, her voice back to normal*

Has anything else happened to her that I should know of??

Sene Unty
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:08:51 AM
"No not really."

Sene stopped walking.

"I didn't know you were completly on the darkside. I thought you were in between both. That was what I got from what you said in the resturant."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:39:17 AM
*Natia goes silent for a while as she's walking*

Well what you got was wrong. I am Darkside, though not as complete Darkside as others think I am. I won't attack a Jedi just because they are Jedi. But tell me Sene, how can you be with the Jedi when they can not even tell that one of there own is suffering. That one of there own is in pain. They can't even see when one of there own is going off the path of a Jedi. How can you stand being with a bunch of ppl that preach lies.

*Natia looks up towards the sky where the stars are just starting to come out for the night*

I've been from one end of the galaxy to the other. I've seen the Cathedral of the Winds to Nar Shadda's Vertical City. And you know what I've seen every where I've been. I've seen the "good ppl" turning there backs on those that need help.

*Natia falls silent for a couple of minutes before continueing to speak*

A Jedi Knight failed to help me and my hometown's ppl. What it took was a four year old girl who got angry to free them from my Father's torture. But now they are being tortured by my legal guardian who I will kill. He took my childhood from me because I didn't want to be hurt anymore. But a Jedi Knight failed to arrest a non-Force user you know. But a four year old girl who had no idea what she did managed to deal with him. Anger is the way to go. I've learned that from personal experience.

Sene Unty
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:53:17 AM
"Anger is only momentary Natia, and there is only so much you can take before you burn yourself out. There are of course times where anger cannot be avoided, but it should not be something you rely on heavily."

Sene sighed.

"As for the Jedi Knight who was unable to help you, I am eternally sorry for that. It was obviously a mistake of grevious proportions, but it should not be something you judge all Jedi on. I myself would die fighting for the lives of the innocent. I would put everything I have to stop the evil of this galaxy. That is why I am a Jedi. I want to make a difference."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:46:37 AM
Yes, anger may only be momentary, but it works quicker then when your happy about something. As to burning out, hasn't happened and I've been using my anger for years.

*Natia shakes her head slightly*

The Jedi Knight that came to help my ppl, it was a mistake that cost more then just the Jedi his life. It broke my faith in the Jedi. I know there are Jedi who will die fighting to protect innocents. But then there will be the Jedi who won't life a finger to help, not even help one of there own.

*Natia falls into silence again as she walks along the street. After several minutes, she starts to speak again*

Sene, if you want to make a difference, don't forget to look at the other Jedi with open eyes to see if they also need your help. My Mother, I'm sure she would have helped me if she hadn't of been busy with helping others and fighting the darkness that we all have in us.

How about we head into one of the slummier parts of town. I want to show you something.

*Natia turns a corner and starts walking confidently towards her destination*

Sene Unty
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:00:02 AM
Sene nods his head at her suggestion and steps up next to her.

"Whatever you want. I am just following your lead."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:17:14 AM
*Natia after 15 minutes, pulls the hood of her cloak up over her head, hiding all of her features and her lightsaber and mentions to Sene that he might want to do the same so as not to attract attention. 10 minutes after that, after following a twisting route, they are in a run down district where the Angel of Death's symbol is everywhere*

Welcome to the area of Death Sene. Here you will find all sorts of ppl in need of help, but are unable to leave this area because of Death's ppl are here. They don't like Jedi, Dark Jedi, Sith, Shadow Jedi. In general, they don't like Force users. This is only a one kilometer square area, but it's large enough to torment the ppl who live here. This area has been here for years, but I have yet to see anyone who is willing to help them.

*Natia turns to face Sene for a moment*

If you wish, we can turn back and leave this area now, or we can continue to go forward and I can show you some of the horrors that these ppl have to deal with on a day to day basis. Truthfully, I don't want to be here any longer then I need to be since this isn't my type of place.

Sene Unty
Nov 26th, 2002, 09:17:51 AM
Sene followed Natia's lead into the area of death. Sene had never been here before and was slightly glad he hadn't. It was cold here, but not because of the temperature. The atmosphere was dressed in death with a coating of suffering. Everywhere he looked he saw the diseased and dying. He heard the groans of people who dreamed of nothing but a final release.

He didn't want to be here and he silently cursed Natia for bringing him.

Despite his misgivings he looked into Natia's eyes. She stared back with an expressionless face.

"Let us continue Natia. I do not run from fear."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:31:06 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly*

Your a brave person. Not many like us venture here. A friend I had came here once. When he left, he didn't speak a word and still doesn't to this day.

*Natia keeps her hand resting on her lightsaber which is hidden by her cloak as she heads off, deeper into the area where she has brought Sene, knowing full well that he had silently cursed her, probably for bringing him here, but in the end, hopefully it will open his eyes to what is right beneath the noses of the Jedi without them realising it. She keeps herself to the middle of the street, explaining how these ppl came to be here with the hope of a better life, only to get what they have now*

All of these ppl are held here against there own will. I advise you to not eat or drink anything in this area or you to will want to remain here for the food and drink. I do not know what the drug is yet that is put into all food and drink that come into this area, but it is hightly addictive. Thus it gives the Priests and Priestesses of Death ppl to sacrifice, and torture.

*Natia keeps Sene and herself on the main streets and not venturing into the side streets despite cries for help that they hear coming from them. After about a half hour, she then leads them out of that area, back to where it is more peaceful and upon there leaving, they hear somebody shout that the next time the show up, they will talk with Death personally*

Sene this is just one place here that ppl need help. Would you believe that this is only 15 kilometers from the Jedi temple??

Sene Unty
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:25:33 AM
Sene was shocked and distraught by what he saw on the street. So much death and no hope. People should not live like this. No one should suffer like they suffered. Sene was escpecially bothered at the fact that he had not known of the streets existance. Having lived on Coruscant all his life, he had thought he knew all its secrets. Apparently he was mistaken.

"Naita. I would like to thank you for this. While it was not a pleasant experience I think I needed to see it. I must do something about this. I think we can. Would you help me Natia...can I count on you to aid me in the freeing of these people?"

He held out his hand for her. She needed only to grasp it......