PDA

View Full Version : Tough Love

Lord Gue
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:29:01 AM
[I]The platform was set, just the two of them, an open forum, and an open fight. She stood across from him, he across her. He nodded his head and she grined, it had begun...

Dae Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:30:35 PM
"I don't see why you want to do this," Dae said, unsheathing her sword and swinging it around in her palm. She got into a defensive stance, sword in front of her.
"I don't really want to fight you...."

Lord Gue
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:43:37 PM
"Come on, itll be fun. Just bring it hun, lets see what ya got"

Dae Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:55:32 PM
She sighed.

"Fine."
She lunged at him, swinging her sword upward, slashing Gue across his stomach and chest. She brought the blade up to his collar bone, stopping, holding the blade against his throat.

Lord Gue
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:59:08 PM
[I]He crumpled his legs under him as he fell to his back. Prefering his unarmed combat style to her primative blade, he kicked out, striking her in the midsection. As she stumbled back a few feet he rolled back and leaped to his feet, facing her once more.

Dae Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:11:52 PM
His kick knocked her off balance, causing her to drop her sword. She swore loudly, regaining her footing and got back into a defensive position, arms raised to block her face. She smirked.

"Nice cuts, match the ones on your chest I gave you before...Your turn, come on."

Lord Gue
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:21:21 PM
Twisting his hips he leapt into the air, kicking out at the side of her head. As she ducked to avoid it, he scissored down with his other leg to nail her in the back of the head with his heel. With that he kicked off her kneck, planting his hands into the floor he pushed back and landed on his feet

"All talk I see"

Dae Jinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:34:49 PM
She fell forward, rolling and landed on her feet. she spun around and smirked at him.

"No, I can just think of better.....things to do with you. I told you I didn't want to fight you."

She walked slowly towards him, running a finger down his cheek. Dae smiled up at him.
"Now, wouldn't you rather be "playing" with me, than fighting me?"