PDA

View Full Version : ... burp.

Torriana Marx
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:57:14 AM
Torri lightly pounded her chest with a balled fist, cleared her throat loudly, then swallowed another mouthful of soda.

Zeke
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:10:23 AM
Zeke held up his hands as if holding a sign.

"A 9! Nice one."

Ebony
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:17:46 AM
Ebony, had earlier that day entered the B&G to get away from all the busyness of her life. Also she had been wanting to drown her problems here today as well.

"I'd have to say an 8.5"

Ebony stood up from a back corner and walked over to Torriana. Dressed in her black garb with her crimson red belt and edged cloak, she takes a seat across from her.

"Names Ebony. What's yours?"

Torriana Marx
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:48:43 AM
"Torri."

She looked up at Ebony and grinned lazily, kicking out a stool for the woman. The Padawan turned to the one who had offered her the higher score and waved.

"What, on the Richter scale?"

Ebony
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:54:20 AM
Ebony smiles slightly as she raises both her hands to lower the hood of her cloak revealing a cat-like face with brown eyes. A scar runs from her right eye to her chin.

"Pleased to meet you Torri"

Ebony then looks over at Zeke and tilts her head as she gets a good look at him before turning her attention back to Torri.

"So Torri, what brings you here today?

Zeke
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:55:27 AM
"Not quite. But this...yes, this is Richter material."

He ordered his own soda, drank it all at a single go and boosted himself with Force. The resulting burp rattled the windowpanes and shook the glasses of the patrons.

Torriana Marx
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:41:37 AM
Scrunching up her face, Torri pinched her nose and waved her free hand in the air in an attempt to rid of the smell.

"Yucky-yuck!"

Her lips cracked into a grin and she motioned for Zeke to sit with them. Then, turning to Ebony, the Padawan shrugged.

"Cuz I'm bored. Cuz I'm always. Bored."

Zeke
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:54:21 AM
Zeke moved over to the table and sat back.

"Word. M'name's Zeke! don't think I know you guys."

Ebony
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:05:36 PM
Ebony smiles slightly at the mention of always being bored.

"Don't you just hate always being bored."

Ebony then turns to look at Zeke as he sits down.

"You at least don't know me. Names Ebony and I'm new here."

Zeke
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:30:26 PM
"Coolness. Nice to meet you."

Ebony
Sep 11th, 2002, 02:41:40 PM
Ebony takes this moment to look Zeke over. Her intense gaze rests on him for what seems like a rather long time before she turns her gaze away, a slight smile on her face.

"So Zeke, what about you. What's brought you here today?"

Torriana Marx
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:31:40 PM
As Zeke sat at the table, she resisted the urge to pull his cheeks. The guy was just too damn cheery and cute.

"So ... whaddaya people do, other than show off yer luverly table manners and wallow in boredom?"

Ebony
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:44:20 PM
Ebony shrugs since she's not sure what ppl do around here for fun.

"I used to kill ppl when I got bored. Killed a fellow student because of it."

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 12th, 2002, 04:19:12 PM
<h1>BBBBUUUURRRRPPP!!!!</h1>

As the tinkle of broken glass stops, the hooded and cloaked being looked about a touched embarrassed.

"Oops. Had chili last night"

Ange Tot
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:06:23 PM
O.o

Lordy, some Jedi could burp, but those were rediculous little children's burps to the one's Ange has heard back home....That was until a hooded man bleched quite loudly, breaking many nearby windows.

"Oh my....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" she couldn't help it, she just pointed and laughed at Marcus.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:27:05 PM
"You know, it is not polite to laugh at people. Especially impolite to laugh at Master Marcus. If you are not careful, he might just pan you."

Wei's voice was deadpan. It was hard to be Ange's boyfriend sometimes.

Zeke
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:53:51 AM
"For fun we sit around here and pester the locals or something."

Zeke cringed as Marcus belched.

"That one has no rating...they didn't make the scale high enough..."

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:56:36 AM
At the other end of the bar, I put a lit match to my lips and when I belched, a 5 meter tongue of flame burst forth, setting fire to a table.

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:57:28 AM
Zeke raised an eyebrow at Helenias.

"Um...yeah...er...riiiiiiiight..."

The bartender sprayed the table with a fire extinguisher and went back to cleaning glasses as if nothing had happened.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:26:55 PM
"Well, that was different"

He lifted his leg and shot a flame out of his a@@

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:28:46 PM
Zeke gawked.

"Well, if you two aren't the most talented people I've ever met..."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:46:28 PM
Wei suddenly stood up and gave acourtesy bow and

FRRRRRT!

Xazor Elessar
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:50:05 PM
o_O

FORCE FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Sorry.....sorry.....I'll fix the....FLOOR later......... ;) :lol!!!!

Mutant Cockroach
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:46:25 PM
:x

I was crawling on the floor when a lovely woman, Xazor, ripped one. I flew into the air and crashed into the leg of the a nearby table.

"Pft, you think THAT'S something? Listen to this!"

There was a limit as to what humans to do. I, however, was an insect and able to do what I wished. Crawling up on one table, I began to shove down the patron's glasses until everyone looked at me in curiousity.

I bowed before the crowd before turning around and bent over, mooning them.

FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRTTTTT!!!

After living on a roach's diet, whenever I passed gas it was extremely harmful to those who surrounded me. I mean, think about it! I ate rotten eggs, decaying plants/fruits, plaster, moldy cheese, ketchup.... Yep, I was a ticking timebomb.

I clicked my antenna's together with excitement as I felt something bigger coming on.. Was it... Yes, it was! AN EGGSAC!!!!! IT dropped to the table and I danced with joy.

[OOC-- Sorry, couldn't resist! This is just for fun. :lol]

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:48:21 PM
Zeke's jaw dropped.

"M'buddy's havin kids..."

Mutant Cockroach
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:01:58 PM
:evil

Another egg sac escaped my tiny bug body.

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:25:01 AM
I nearly puked. That was disgusting.

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:50:06 PM
Zeke noted Helenias' reaction.

"You can belch fire, but can't watch m'buddy give birth?"