PDA

View Full Version : HA-HAHAHAHA!! Come face me, Jedi, while your blood's still warm in your veins!

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:33:46 PM
A wild-eyed man stood in the recruitment center, bellowing out loudly enough to shake the windows. He wore a durasteel-mail suit that had seen years of use, and carried a wicked-looking broadsword in a sheath across his back.

Call forth to your masters, and send forth to face me! I've heard the name Jedi, even on my far-flung world. Does your blood run as red as mine?

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:47:00 PM
"Probably." The voice was disembodied, and seem to come from everywhere.

Morgan appeared three meters to the man's left. He stood with his arms crossed, and stared into the man with penetrating green eyes.

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 04:27:09 PM
A slow smile crept across the man's bearded face

Let''s compare then! You cannot be a Jedi, upstart...I'm prettier than you by far! But I'll do battle with you nonetheless, if the sound of the fight causes your soul to sing!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:18:03 PM
Morgan sighed loudly.

"It doesn't. But, if you insist."

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 06:39:15 PM
Grinning even wider, he continues

You needn't fear, my lanky friend! I may be savage, but I've got sense enough. It is not our day to die, though whats a bit of blood spilled amongst us?

Laughing boistrously, Yuran arched back, and head-butted the Jedi like a stag mountain ram

HAHAHAHA!!!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:52:14 PM
The Jedi Master's nose squished painfully, and he questioned his sense of letting that blow land. Most of his bones were extremely difficult to break, but there always was an exception.

He winced for a moment, letting his eyes return to a grim focus, narrow, motion-senstive slits now. Morgan straightend to a combat stance, and then became a blur of motion. A loud pop sounded as his gloved hand connected with the man's chin. Yuran's arm moved to block as if he were swimming in mollasses. The Jedi waited a moment, for the self-proclaimed savage's arms to clear his solar plexus and shot an elbow into the durasteel. Finally, the man's head came forward and down. Morgan's booted foot came up into a vicious axe kick, smashing Yuran into the floor.

He took four quick steps back, and reset his nose.

"Damb. I forgut howb much havig yur nobse broken sux."

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:57:05 PM
For a minute or two, Yuran lay motionless on the ground, a gash over his left eye bleeding heavily. Suddenly his eyes snapped open, and he gave his head a shake, sending blood-wet strands of hair flying out of his face. With a burst of energy, he bolted up to his feet.

...hhhh...

And his smile returned

....hhhh..hhh....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Blood dribbled off his chin as he reached forward with both hands, grabbing Morgan around the back of the head and drawing his forehead against his own...not in an aggressive motion, but so that their eyes were inches from each other.

Now...I like you already!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:07:45 PM
"Kayh." Morgan looked dead into Yuran's eyes.

"I'mb gladh." He almost trembled from the amount of adrenaline pumping through his body, but kept control. Still, the leather gloves creaked, being streched across his knuckles so tightly. The Jedi wondered when he would be done. They had been staring for a good thirty seconds.

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:12:41 PM
Withdrawing, Yuran extended a thick, calloused hand to Morgan

Well met! My name is Yuran Fur'Dun, and I've traveled long and far to meet your kind! Moraghul Fireblood be praised, ye be men after all! Aye, I was convinced that you were myth and the product of wayfarers tales and too much liquor. Now, as we bleed...it makes the heart smile.

And to whom have I been honored to grapple with?

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:26:45 PM
Morgan took the hand and gave it a very firm shake. This was a bit of an usual visitor. He was glad that Yuran was not hellbent on getting himself killed.

"Morgen Ebanar. Scubes the nobse." Evanar managed. It wasn't a very big deal. He would stop bleeding in a few minutes or so.

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:30:02 PM
Now!

He gestured

Nothing cures the ails better than ales, Agalthur says!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:45:00 PM
Morgan laughed.

"Ayeh." While not affected by spirits, they were mighty tasty.

"Abter yew."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:31:39 AM
Lion sat in a corner, drinking his ale and laughing inside...who the hell was this nutter? It looked like he had broken Morgan's nose.....

Lion sighed and leaned in the cushy booth seat, smiling...

(ooc: Cool Char, Yuran...he's crazy..in a good way!)

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:15:14 AM
And then, there is the matter to discuss of why I have come!

Yuran walked alongside Morgan as they left.

If I join the Jedi, will I get a chance to kill the wicked?

Plo Koon
Sep 6th, 2002, 03:50:57 PM
Plo stood in the corner, almost hidden in the shadows. He looked at the quite paculiar man from under his hood. "Quite a menice" he thought to himself. He observed his motions and woundered where he came from. He seemd to need some Ritalin in Koon's eyes.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:49:17 PM
The Knight Xazor stood in the corner...silent as the going ons happened. She did not know what to think at the moment...so she remained silent and hidden in the shadows.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:11:10 AM
Morgan blinked.

"Thabs sometinkb weh trih toh avzoid. Oneh momend." The Jedi Master paused, snorted, shook his head back and forth a moment.

"Better. Anyway, as I was saying, we try to avoid killing people, usually. I'll be with you in a moment, Yuran." The roughian made his way to a table and ale.

Morgan turned, pretending to looking around the room, a mixture of disapointment and amusement on his face. He paused, and began to scratch his chin.

"Knight Dawnstrider... is that you? Hiding in the shadows? Yes, I believe it is. Why, what are you doing in that dismal corner?"

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:39:34 AM
Aye, but when your parley is refused, there's only one alternative left to ya!

Yuran watched as Morgan called out the shadowy watcher.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:58:27 PM
The Knight stepped forward and let the light bathe her features. She smiled gently and approached Morgan, then bowed deeply in respect.

"Indeed Master Evanar...it is I......."

She said softly, her eyes shifting to the other man who stood near by. Her attention then was directed back to Morgan so that she may answer his quiestion.

"I was....watching. Hiding is not something I particularly do....by habit I am drawn to the shadows though when on-looking...."

The Garou said softly. She smiled and exposed her elongated canines at the same time as her curiosity was sparked as to why he brought attention to her.....

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:36:09 PM
What manner of warriors address their women with the title of knight, Jedi?

Yuran's eyes didn't look at Xazor as much as they looked to a point seemingly past her.

The throes of battle should not draw a woman's guile. Their kingdom is the home, and those they command are the children, who suckle at their bosoms until they are strong enough to hold a blade as men!

Morgan Evanar
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:24:43 PM
Morgan shook his head.

"In my experince, women do pretty much as they please. But, if you want to doubt their skill in combat, I'm sure Xazor could demonstrate if she wished."

Xazor, if you wish to be unoticed or subtle, avoid corners, stand in the open, and look moderately busy. Also... I was playing a hunch. Do as you please.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:28:26 PM
Xazor blushed slightly and nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. She eyed the newcomer and smirked to herself.

"Indeed.....I would be most will to do so as well....."

She said softly, then turned her eyes back to Morgan. It was almost as if he was giving her a lecture....and it made her a bit curious. Sighing, she nodded more to herself than him.

Indeed.....I was watching you greet him. You're doing fine as expected....just.....curious....

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:29:51 AM
"Who are you that speaks of me as if I am not in this room?"

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:11:45 PM
(ooc: Even your avatar looks insane...wtg dude!)

IC:

"Oh...My...God..." Lion yawned, as he watched that nutter insult Xazor...He'll be lucky if he's only down a few ribs...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:34:15 PM
Xazor gritted her teeth and smiled despite his comment to her.

"A Jedi Knight, sir....and one who has not properly introduced herself. I am Xazor Dawnstrider......Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member of this Order."

It was the best feeling she had had in a long time.....being able to swallow thoughts of anger and move onto something positive. She bowed and extended her hand in greeting....

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 9th, 2002, 07:53:23 PM
Yuran smiled warmly, extending his hand to grasp Xazor's in greeting, when suddenly, the hand the extended held a knife in it. As Xazor's instincts keyed on the weapon, Yuran's hand closed over her hand, and over the blade. Each of them embraced, touching the others palm, and the perilous edge of well-honed steel.

You have the heart of a woman, Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider. You give your trust freely.

His brow furrowed into a stern face.

Those who ply their trade on the field of battle do not shake hands. It is a token of respect given by fools. Only those who suckled of the same milk, or bleed of the same blood...

With his other hand, he slipped the knife out from their hold, the blade slicing into both Xazor and his hand. He clenched his fingers over hers, as the warm pulse could be felt mutually.

...can demand such trust from We Who Are About To Die.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:24:26 PM
Xazor was a bit alarmed by the knife....but not afraid. She let him slip it between their hands in the friendly greeting. Smiling as she did so, she suddenly felt pain.....a sharp pain seering into her skin. Her eyes remained fixed upon him as she blocked some of it with the help of the Force. All that remained of the pain was a dull throbbing in her palm. It was enough to jerk a few tears to her eyes....but alas......for some reason, she did not. The Knight remained perfectly calm and bowed her head.

"Indeed......and you have a strong spirit sir.....for one does not usually wish to shed their own blood.....nor share it with a stranger....."

She said softly, keeping her deep blue eyes upon his. It was a strange moment but she felt as though she had just been tested....and thank Gaia she had passed well and felt good about something for once in a very long time. The sessions she was having with Navaria were paying off and she was overcoming her issues. Still she kept his hand in hers as the smile upon her lips broadened and she kept a bit of curiosity upon her features....

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 10th, 2002, 11:37:30 AM
"You are no stranger to me. I've known you long before I knew your name."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:25:25 PM
His statement caused Xazor to loft a brow. Was it some sort of joke.....or a riddle perhaps? She was farily good at solving those....but his words sparked a new curiosity within her.

"You are no stranger to me. I've known you long before I knew your name."

She spoke his words over in his mind and eyed him.....the curiosity shining through her eyes. How could he have known her.....as far back as she could remember, she had never seen him.

"How is that, may I ask, that you knew me already.....I have never seen you before......"

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:43:26 AM
My father and his fathers, back to Aldrax Ironcleave, said to find the smallest dog with the largest bark. To look past the one small in stature to see the fire in its eyes! And I see you now, though Aldrax never told me I would offer my oath of fealty to a woman. I never question him!

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:06:26 AM
"Yup, this dude is off his rocker...." Lion said, to himself, kicking back as he downed another glass of Vodka. The guy had been raving around, slicing holes in Xazor, and had his eyes popping out like he was insane...

...which, Lion thought, probably wasn't too far from the truth...

"I knew I should have pressed Marcus for those tranquilizer guns..." thought Lion, calling another droid over for more beverages...