PDA

View Full Version : Intruder: Message From a Brother (Dasq and Xazor)

The Messenger
Sep 4th, 2002, 01:18:47 PM
It was late and most if not all Jedi had gone to sleep hours before.How The Messenger got into the LQ was not important, why he was there was the more primary of subjects. Nothing moved in the long corridor which was the LQ for a long while, the dim light flickered and made the corridor look almost medieval style along with shadow it provided a passage for the messenger to travel down without much exposure to the light. The Messenger walked hunched over, crossing his legs over every time he stepped forward almost pressing his back against the wall.

By the looks of the black clad Ninja he seemed to know exactly where he was going, as if he had pictured the map of the LQ within his head for hours and hours like a photographic memory. It was a short time before The Messenger arrived at his location, the door to Dasquian and Xazors apartment door, and with a quick sharp knock to the wood he waited patiently for it to open, he had a important message to give to them.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:00:09 AM
He had been reading a book when the knock had come, so rose fairly quickly. Striding over to the locking system, he keyed in the code for the door and it slide aside with a low hum. Looking out into the hall, thick with shadows and lack of light, he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes?"

The Messenger
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:12:59 AM
' In now!....' The Messenger grunted pushing the Jedi Knight back into his room followed by the Ninja. The black clad figure shut the door behind him carefully and it locked into place. He looked to Xazor, ignoring the Jedi Knight as if he was not there, he knew if he looked into Dasquians eyes he would be recognized right away.

'Xazor you and your brother is in danger!....' The Ninja said slipping of his hood and face mask to reveal himself as Kelt. ' I was given a letter in the B&G just after your arguement with Santhia and then Chaos came....do you remember?...well im sorry i had to read it ma'am, it said Chaos had been kidnapped and was held in a remote location just outside the Jedi HQ..its easy to find as i have been spying on them a few hours now...i never saw Chaos...only the ship he was captive in...'Kelt said looking to Dasquian...' Anyway...with the letter came this photo...' He gave the photo to her showing Chaos beaten and bloody.

' I dont know who it was from or who gave it to me...and dont ask why i am in this clothing...i cannot tell you..im on a assighnment for the Crusaders Order...' He said looking down, and shaking his head.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:22:49 PM
Bump for Xazor...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:31:50 PM
Xazor got up and placed a hand on her saber as a man barged in and came rushing to her.....only to reveal himself as Kelt! She was shocked and nearly dropped her jaw at what he had to say. It took her a moment to gather all that he had relayed...but she finally did. Thoughts encircled her mind at that moment as she shook her head and walked away.

Why do you care, remember how he hurt you!? He's a Sith....forsaken the ways of Gaia for some other falsity.

She shook her head again and got rid of the thoughts as her hands moved to the windowsill. Closing her eyes, she felt for his presence.....but was unable to sense it. How confused she was now, and wished that she had answers. Why would someone want her Brother? And even more importantly, why was she in danger. The Knight did not care anymore.....this was something she had to face.

You're a Jedi and he's your Brother......he loves you.......remember?

Xazor thought again and nodded to herself, taking her saber in hand, she rushed past Dasquian and Kelt....her mind set upon one thing and one thing only. She was going to save her Brother.....her family........her blood.......or she would die trying. Without a word, she pushed through the door and ran down the hallway, feeling tears beginning to well up in her eyes. No, not this time......emotions clouded the mind and she would not give into them.....she would remain clear headed and take care of this the right way......

Chaos Alexander
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:25:57 AM
::Chaos hung in an old temple. Blood driped down his face and over his body. His arms were chained together above his head. It was there he hung. His feet were 2 feet from the ground. Time moved slow. He didn't know how long he had been there, nor why he was there. Time....so....slow. Chaos' head throbbed so bad he was not able to consintrate on the Force. He woudl wake up..then pass back out from teh pain in his head. Time moved so slow. It moved so very slow.::

Xazor Elessar
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:42:10 PM
The Knight continued running down the hallway until she recalled training with Vega. She would have to change at quick pace now...in order to reach her Brother in time. As she ran, she concentrated...and doubled over. Her blonde hair wrapped around her back and soon grey and white fur sprouted all over her body. Claws shot from her hands and feet and black markings in her fur appeared in strategic places. She was beautiful and huge. On all fours with a saber in her mouth, she ran out of the Living Quarters and bolted for the Temple. With Force enhanced speed, she ran for what seemed like miles....until she arrived. So now she would go to work in the task of getting to Chaos unnoticed. Closing her eyes, the Wolf called upon the shadows and masked herself in them....and then entered the building. A few people walked past her and did not even look at the wolf once...so she knew the cover was working. Now she let her senses go to work and search for him........