PDA

View Full Version : Argument at the door.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:20:01 PM
The people in the bar and grill where enjoying their normal afternoon until loud shouting was heard outside. A few stood up and took a step or two towards the door to see if they could help. Other just sat back and watched. Eather way, everyone was looking at the door.

A guard was seen, trying to wrestle something that looked like the scabard and hilt of a sword away from a young woman. The woman was glareing up at him, yelling at him to let her have her weapon back and that it was a stupid rule that weapons had to be left at the door.

Finaly, she let go and waved her hand at the man. She was still glareing at him as she walked inside. The guard then grabed her arm again.

"The other ones, too. I know your kind."

She glared at him and took out her sniper rifel and handed it to him along with two blasters.

"Happy?"

She stormed into the bar and grill and sat down at a booth. She glared at a few people that were looking at her and growled slightly. They looked away and started talking again, a few glancing back to her.

A droid rolled over and she ordered an ale. She placed a few credits on it's tray and it rolled away again. She took a coin out of her pocket and placed it on the table infront of her. She then pulled her hand away from it and pointed to it. The coin lifted onto its side and started spinning around quickly.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:25:41 PM
Wei noticed a very flustered young lady playing with a coin, using the Force. Wei, being a gentleman, walked over to see if he could help.

"Hi there. You seemed to be pretty mifffed. Care to talk about it? Talking about oyur problems often makes you feel better."

He extended his hand. "My name is Wei Wu Wei. What is yours?"

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:38:23 PM
Sathen looked up from the coin at the man standing next to her. She shook his hand slightly and motioned for him to take a seat.

"My name is Sathen Loreo. Nice to meet you. And the problem is that punk at the door took my weaponry."

She withdrew her hand and crossed her arms across her chest. She leaned back against the back of the booth and waited for her drink to arive.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:42:22 PM
"Is that so? I don;t have any weapons, so I can;t tell you that I know how you feel. There are no weapons allowed in here becuase mass murder isn;t a Jedi thing. They don;t want to take any chances."

Wei smiled at her. "I'm sure you wouldn;t have used them in here, though."

Wei noticed the coin. "I hope I can learn to move objects with the Force." Wei knew alot about being a Jedi, but he couldn;t move things with the Force like she had.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:48:47 PM
Sathen laughed out loud.

"Jedi? Yea I have heard of them. I hear they are heartless beings that arnt aloud to love anything but what they do. I can tell yea one thing, I am no jedi. Probobly never will be. But anyways. So, Wei was it? What do you do around here? Another guard like the guy upfront?"

Sathen sat back, more relaxed then before. Her drink came and she took a small drink of it.

"You want anything?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:52:06 PM
"No, not a guard. And the thing about not being allowed to love isn;t necessarily true. Not a Jedi, huh?" Wei shrugged. "I was brought up being told to help people, so the Jedi Order works for me."

Wei laughed. Things were getting happy. "Me? I'll have some water, if that is ok."

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:01:07 PM
The droid rolled off, beeping. Sathen shook her head slightly.

"Well your one of the lucky ones then. You were probobly raised by your own family hu? Ah, familys are useless anyways. Always getting in the way, trying to get you to be something your not. Atleast thats what my foster parents were always trying to do. Ah forget 'em.

So your a jedi? And what I have heard is false. Interesting. Well whats it like being a jedi? Saving the world from the bad guys, trying to protect people, saving the innocent. Doesnt sound like that much fun."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:05:42 PM
"Well, I must admit, I have been some less than comfortable situations when I was protecting people, but helping others out is actually very rewarding."

Wei sighed and thought about what she had said about families. "My family taught me useful skills and how to get along with people. They taught me responsibility and then they trusted me to make the right decision. I love my family."

Wei looked around. "But to each his own."

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:09:19 PM
"Yea well you werent always being tossed from one family to the next cause no one wanted you. My parents died when I was around 10. Then it was all Foster homes. Hm. I hated it. So I got out of there as soon as I could."

Sathen took another drink of her ale and looked at the others in the room.

"So are all you guys jedi? Or are some of you actualy normal?"

She gave him a sly grin, showing that she was joaking around.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:13:03 PM
"We are all normal. As far as normal can go."

Wei laughed. "I'm sorry to hear about your family situation. I would have gotten out too."

Wei looked around again. "The Bar is a nice place to go when you are feeling bored and lonely. There are all kind of friendly pleople here. If you come in and sit alone, you'll have someone to talk to shortly."

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:26:18 PM
The droid came back with the water for Wei then rolled off agian. Sathen picked the coin up off the table and placed it back in a pouch at her side.

"So how good of a jedi are you? What I mean is how good are you at useing the force and all? Arnt jedi supose to be the masters at that sort of thing?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:29:22 PM
"Well, there are lots of Jedi that are good with the Force, but I am still learning. I can use the Force to boost my strength, speed, and stamina. I can sense people with the Force. I'm learning how to use a lightsaber now...." Wei's voice trailed off as he checked his memory to make sure he wasn;t forgetting anything.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:43:43 PM
Sathen ran her hand through her short, black hair. She kept glanceing towards the door, making sure the punk wasn't messing with her guns.

"Well I have a few force ablities. Guess I am one of those people some call Force Adepts. We never really chose a side or trained in the force but we know how to use it. Ah there might not be many. Any ways. I'm what you could call an 'Obstical Remover.' Not a safe job but atleast it pays well."

She shrugs agian.

"Guess you don't have to worry about that kind of thing hu?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:47:53 PM
Wei smiled. "Money or removing obstacles? Actuallu, if you were talking about both, then the answer is no."

"I;m glad you have a well-paying job." Wei noticed the euphamism that she had used when describing her job.

"Do you like your job?"

Sathen Loreo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:59:50 PM
Sathen's pupils shifted slightly in size. Bearly noticeable to the normal human. But it was important to her. They scaned the jedi over and sending a file into her mind about exactly what he looks like and how he acts and talks. After a moment of silence she shakes her head as if comming out of a trance.

"Sorry. Kinda droped off there. You were asking if I liked my job right? Well it get interesting at times. So I guess you could say that I enjoy it. Well havnt gotten killed yet."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 4th, 2002, 07:40:10 PM
"Not getting killed is good."

Of course her job was interesting in that sense. Wei was simple, but he wasn;t stupid.

Sathen Loreo
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:14:50 PM
Sathen nodded and leans back once again. She crosses her legs under the table and takes another drink. She glances down at the glass and notices that it is now empty. She shrugs once more and stands up.

"Well, i'm finished here. So, unless you can think of something more fun then getting my weapon take by some punk guard and drinking in here, i'll be going."

She grinned and winked at the jedi then started to walk towards the door. She glared at the guard and grabed her weapons that were slopily tosed into a bin and started to walk away from the bar.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:22:59 PM
Wei sighed. "That was a new experience, to be sure." Wei sat and thought on the conversation he had just taken part in. he had a feeling it would serve him well to remember her in the future.