PDA

View Full Version : meeting someone knew (open)

Sarr Koon
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:44:31 PM
OOC: I should have thought about this more. My character can't exactly drink water with his anti-ox mask on. So if your reading it, ignore the part where he is drinking.

As the Kel Dor entered the Bar and Grill, he caught a strong smell if liquor. He staggered a little at the overwhelming smell. The Kel Dor had never been around so much alcohol. Growing up on Dorin, he had been exposed to little or no alcohol. It wasn't in the Kel Dor nature to drink liquor. This would be a good place to meet new people though. Looking around the bar he saw the bar was well occupied. One booth was not being used, Sarr walked across the bar and sat down.

When the serving droid rolled up to the table, all Sarr ordered was a glass of water. The droid rolled away to get his order. The Kel Dor hoped his appearance wouldn't frighten off people. He was looking forward to meeting someone new. One friend he had made already was Terran Starek, who had the same Master as Sarr. They had met eariler in the old courtyard and got a chance to know one another...

When the droid brought his glass of water, he sipped it slowly and waited for something to happen.

Rognan Dar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:27:09 PM
Rognan walked into the bar and looked for a seat that was unused when he saw a Kel Dor sitting by himself drinking water. Hmm, mabye i'll join him. So he walked up to Sarr and said. "Hi, mind if I sit here?" Rognan pointed to a set.

Sarr Koon
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:06:25 PM
Sarr looked up from his glass of water and saw a man standing next to the booth. He motioned to the seat,

"Not at all. Have a seat."

A smile spread behind Sarr's anti-ox mask that the man could not see. He had been a little doubtful that anyone would join him.

Rognan Dar
Sep 4th, 2002, 06:08:20 PM
"Thanks." Rognan said as he sat down, then a driod rolled up and he looked up and said. "Um, i'll take a glass of water," the droid rolled of to get his order. "so you like water too, thats good I love water, my body can't handle a lot of alcohol so I manly have water." Right then the droid had returned with his drink, Rognan took the drink and sipped it with pleaser on his face.

Sarr Koon
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:30:02 PM
The Kel Dor frowned, was this young man serious? Or was he poking fun at him for his ill preference to alcohol. Deciding not to worry about this, (Until he got to know the man) Sarr extended his hand akwardly across the table with his long fingers outstretched.

"My name is Sarr Koon. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Rognan Dar
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:50:19 PM
Reterning the greeting's said. "Rognan, pleased to meet you Sarr Koon, or should I call you just Sarr or Koon." He rambled on fealing kind of akward at how rude he was being.

Sarr Koon
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:16:52 PM
The Kel Dor pulled his hand back from across the table and folded his arms across his chest.

"Just Sarr, thank you."

Sarr paused for a few moments,

"Where are you from Rognan?"

Rognan Dar
Sep 4th, 2002, 11:05:57 PM
"I'm from Lorrd," he said with a nod of his head. "So Sarr, your a Jedi to, am I right? I've just joined the Order and in search for a master to train me in the way's of the Jedi. Do you know anyine that need a padawan?"Rognan said looking into Sarr's eye's. Right then the droid reterned with his water, he picked it off the tray and put a credit on the tray and strated drink the water.

Sarr Koon
Sep 5th, 2002, 07:14:53 PM
"I just began my training to become a Jedi. It will be a while before I achieve that rank. As for your question about someone to train you, I do not yet know very many people. If you haven't gone to the Jedi Academy yet, I am sure you could find someone willing to train you."

Rognan Dar
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:03:34 PM
"Ya, i've been to the academy and look around but I dont know, and I haven't met alot of people either." He said with a sigh. "I'm almost tired of looking," with a look of depression on his face. "but i'll keep looking." taking another sip of his water.

Sarr Koon
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:46:02 PM
OOC: I guess my character shouldn't be drinking anything. With his anti-ox mask on it makes it a little difficult. Good thing I stopped after my second post.

IC:

"Until you find a Master, I would be a little more patient. Don't let it get to you. If you just give it time, I'm sure something will work out."

The Kel Dor hoped his words would encourage the young man and convince him not to give up hope quite yet.

Rognan Dar
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:03:45 AM
OOC: Ya, I was woundering about that :)

"Your right, I will still look for one and keep my spirt up. are you doing anything later?" Rognan asked.

Sarr Koon
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:06:52 PM
"I have nothing planned for the rest of the day."

The Kel Dor wondered what Rognan had in mind... Hopefully something that he would like...

Rognan Dar
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:44:46 PM
"Maybe we could do some sparring, just as soon as I get a lightsaber, which I hope will be soon." Rognan said shrugging his shoulders.

Sarr Koon
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:47:50 PM
"I don't yet have a lightsaber either. Perhaps when both of us aquire one, we can then participate in a spar."

Rognan Dar
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:29:38 PM
"Well, that sounds good to me. I'll see you then." He stood to leave and was walking away.

Sarr Koon
Sep 10th, 2002, 09:47:45 PM
"Until then, take good care of yourself. I hope you have better luck finding a master."

The Kel Dor watched Rognan walk out of the bar. The man was seemingly pleasant and Sarr would enjoy a spar with him in the near future. Shortly after Rognan left the bar, Sarr stood up and left the bar as well. The smell of the liquor had been making him a little light-headed.