PDA

View Full Version : One too Many

Axel Grievers
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:58:47 PM
A muffled commotion radiated from outside the double backed doors of the Jedi Order's main recruitment facility. Shouts and whoops of 'Fight!' were distingished from the rest of the commotion.

Slowly the shouting escaladed to a uproar....

Two men, one big and muscular while the other was short and maybe lean (You couldn't tell through the dark baggy clothes he wore.). The Biggy was weilding a sledgehammer with dead accuraccy but the shorter of the two weilded a glimmering thin scythe with uncanny easyness.

The Biggy swung up and came down with a crushing blow which Shorty dodged with a step to the left and a quick jab with the butt end of the scythe...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:19:16 PM
"What is going on here?"

A voice echoed out through the ears of those gathered. Several people scattered at the sight of a woman clad in black robes and boots......her hood drawn up upon her head and the shadows concealing her face. She growled slightly, exposing her elongated canines as she stepped forward to the two that were 'fighting'. Sighing, she shook her head and removed the hood....revealing her face. She was beautiful with smooth, fair complected skin. The silver in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it like broken glass.....and the golden coins woven into the Garou Braids which adorned her waist length blonde hair, glistened in the light. She smiled to herself at the scent of another of her kind...."Another...." she thought to herself, noting the increasing numbers of Garou and Lupine in the galaxy. Her eyes darted back and forth between the two men as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I expect and answer from both of you....."

Her voice was softer this time, but it had an edge, telling the men that she meant business and she was just no ordinary woman. A slightly amused smile crossed her lips, allowing her elongated canines to gleam in the light a bit as she waited....

Axel Grievers
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:38:27 PM
Both men shrunk back, the Biggy trying to hide the hammer behind his back while Shorty walked a short distance away and out of reach.

First to speak was the Big one, with a rather bad accent, "Uh' Thata guy ov'r the'r tried to st'al my hammer har and then he star'd to sw'ing dat thing he has over der'--"

Quickly, The Shorty spoke up, "Bull! You took the first swing trying to steal my Scythe!" This brought nods from several onlookers.

"Y'a ly'in!" Big shouted, begining to run up to Shorty but was stopped quick but the but end to the scythe once again between his legs. Axel (Also known as Shorty in this certain time period) pulled the scythe left and grimaced as the Big guy hit the ground with a thud.

"I'm indeed sorry, Ma'dam. But Mr.Cantspeekright here did attack me first.."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:54:12 PM
Xazor smiled gently and shook her head slightly, raising a hand toward the men. She sent a wave of calm through the Force to put them at ease with her and eachother.

"Be at peace......and stop fighting. It is needless and will only bring pain to you both. Now.....apologize to eachother...go ahead. And I wish to speak with the one whom came here in the first place......"

She said softly and crossed her arms over her chest.....waiting for them to act and speak.....

Axel Grievers
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:09:56 PM
Both gave a frown before murmering 'I'm sorry,' and shaking hands. The Big one pointed at Shorty and walked away, depressed.

"I'm the one who was here first," Shorty spoke, giving a sympathetic glance at the Biggy walking away. Turning back to face Xazor, he spoke with a polite deep bow; "Name's Axel Grievers, Ahroun Wendigo Warrior of Gaia."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:45:42 PM
Xazor grinned as she extended her arm for the handshake of a Warrior. It was good to have another of her kind here, and she greeted him with open arms.

"Welcome....I am a Child of Gaia....and a Warrior as well. I did not grow up with my pack though....I was taken at a young age and I grew up without the influence of my people. So what brings you here.....do you wish to learn the ways of the Force as many before you have?"

She questioned gently, then crossed her arms over her chest and waited his answer....

Axel Grievers
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:22:58 PM
Axel stood for a moment, thinking silently.

"Yes, I would like to attempt learning the Force. Although, Full Moons are somthing I should be wairy of.. so staying in your complexes would be a... severe problem," The Garou shook his head solomly, "But, nevertheless, I do want to learn."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:27:00 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and shook her head. Full moons...how that brought back so many memories. A permanent smile crossed her lips as she eyed him and shook her head.

"You'll get over it kid....don't worry, it all gets better once you learn control in training. So you wish to be a Jedi....but will you finish what you begin? This life is not easy...you will be hated and hunted by many....yet needed and sought after by all. Is that what you want for your life?"

She questioned softly, her eyes holding a gentle look to them. He was an intelligent young man...and had a good heart about him. How she wished to learn more of her culture from him....perhaps they would become good friends....

Axel Grievers
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:35:49 PM
Axel, himself, let a small chuckle loose. Shaking his head with a smile, "I hope it's easy as you say."

He added a grin to the smile, "I will finish what I will start, 'cause, If I dont: It's going to end up bugging the hell out of me later on. Plus, I always love helping people. It's the second best thing in the universe to do."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:41:55 PM
Xazor giggled slightly to herself and nodded gently. Her eyes fell to the floor for a moment before tilting her head to the side and eyeing him curiously.

"And the first best thing would be....?"

She dared to question...hoping it wasn't anything she would regret asking him about....

Axel Grievers
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:45:39 PM
Axel placed his hands on his hips and took a deep breath, "Well, the first best thing in the universe to do... is eating!"

With this he let loose a cheezy grin and relaxed abit with Xazor's look of puzzlement, "Really, seriously, helping people and eating are up in the top of my list!"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 11:49:42 PM
Xazor stifled a laugh with her hand...her eyes fixed on Axel and she shook her head. If she had not so many students as it was, she would have loved to take him as her Padawan right then and there. Their personalities just...clicked. He would be a great friend, though....even if she was unable to train him.

"Eating...yes! That is high upon my list as well. Well...I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be assigned to you soon...so be patient. I would train you myself...but I have too many Padawans. I love them all dearly...but I am strapped as far as time goes. Perhaps if no one comes forward right away...then I shall take you for sure. In the mean time...find yourself a room in the Living Quarters....make some friends in the Bar and Grill....and try to learn how to control the....problems...at the Full Moons. Don't be afraid to ask questions and know that I am your friend now...and I'm always around. Maybe we should have a drink sometime...and discuss our heritage...for I only know what I have been told and what I have read. You have lived it...I have not for the longest time..."

She said softly, a whistful look overtook her eyes for a moment, but then she smiled once again...bowing then to the newest Padawan of the GJO....

Axel Grievers
Sep 7th, 2002, 12:09:03 AM
Axel nodded, clicking the heels of his boots together as well as standing the scythe in a modified salute.

"That I will do, try, and acheive." He spoke, seriously.

Of course, the problem during the Full Moon would be top priority after getting things settled down. For Axel could well become a really bad thing easily and then not know that he did it, anyway, as Xazor waved goodbye and strolled off to the other patrons of the room. Axel took in a deep breath, made a quiet vow, and strolled onwards torward what he hoped to be the closest route to the Dorms..