PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:34:24 PM
Heee... Yeah, yeah, Gi' here.

I just got Photoshop 7.0, and as much as I'm loving the extreme collection of pretty brushes, I have absolutely no clue how to use it.

Think someone could offer advice for basic things?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:37:24 PM
Congrats on getting the photoshop 7.0 though I can't help you there. I don't have any photoshop.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:57:05 PM
ohhh, creepy looking....can't help ya either.....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:06:29 PM
Firstly, get a book on it. It's waaaaayyyy to complex to explain.

Second, do a web search for "Photoshop tutorials". There is like a whole myriad of them, some easy to follow, some nasty.

Third..... be persistent. Photoshop and it's whole insane amount of tools and options takes time to learn. I've been using and abusing Photoshop for about a year and it's only now I feel comfortable with it.

Fourth - Experiment like crazy. Just do random stuff, see what it does.

Morrigan Van-Derveld
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:28:11 AM
^^; I used to know how to use, like... One of the earlier versions. Can't remember which. x.x;; But it's been a few years, sooo... I'm confused and my mind keeps wanting to try and do things the PSP-esque way.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:16:45 AM
Experiment with it. I just hit all the buttons until something nice turned up :)

Sene Unty
Sep 5th, 2002, 12:47:33 PM
Pressing buttons is fun and educational.......

Emily Rochette
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:41:31 PM
Ha! For now, I've decided to edit a picture in PSP, then move it to PS, then mess with it to make it extra-good, then move it back to PSP to finish it. ^^;

..And I was frightened today! I discovered that Microsoft Image Composer isn't *that* bad of a program!