PDA

View Full Version : A Place To Belong

Santhia
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:07:16 AM
*Santhia entered the large lobby silently, as she did whenever she entered a building. She didn't want to draw much attention, worried Xazor would be lurking in the shadows. She was still a bit confused with what had happened between them, she had done nothing but come to be with her oldest and dearest friend. And now she was in the Jedi recruitment center. She was tired of traveling, she wanted a place to belong. Where she could try to help those in need, and still be near Verse. She looked around, wondering if anyone was around.*

Master Yoghurt
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:15:38 AM
"May I be of your assistance..?"

A voice called out from the corner of the room. It was Yoghurt, one of the local patrons. The old man approached the woman to greet her.

Santhia
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:18:39 AM
*She smiled softly down at him*

"I would like to join the Jedi order."
*She bowed her head respectfully*
"If it is possible."

Master Yoghurt
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:39:08 AM
The little man smiled gently back, looking at her as he continued

"So would be possible.. but first, could you tell me about yourself a little? Why do you want to become a Jedi?"

Santhia
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:13:37 AM
"i wish to become Jedi...." *She paused, biting her lip.* "Because there is too much evil in this world. I have travelled across the galaxy and I have seen it. I want to stop it, but I know I can't do it by myself. The Jedi protect people and stop evil before it can do more harm."
*She bit her lip again, then laughed a bit.*
My name is Santhia Fianna, I am a Garou Warrior of the Fianna Tribe of Eden. I came here to join the Jedi and see an old friend.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:16:15 AM
Those seemed to be honorable motives for joining the Jedi. Furthermore, she seemed to radiate a sense of calm and friendly spirit. At the core, she was of the Light Side. However, the Jedi Master paused to ponder her words. What was her most important motivation, seeing her friend or become a Jedi?

"A Garou.. those are highly skilled warriors. This friend of yours.. do I know him?"

Santhia
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:56:01 AM
"I would think so. His name is Verse Dawnstrider."

*She smiled*
"Yes...most Garou are highly skilled warriors, only a few chose to use their skills for the Light, I'm afraid."