PDA

View Full Version : Forsaken.....(open)

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:51:56 PM
A dark figure walked slowly into Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. Her eyes searched the area, assured that no one she knew was there at the moment. Letting a sigh escape her lips, she moved through what few people were around at the late hour, and made her way toward the back corner of the Bar. It was dark and only a dim candle that sat upon the table lit the area. The flickering light reflected off of the silver in her deep blue eyes...and it was the only part of her that one could see within the black robes she wore. Her face was hidden, masked by the shadows from the hood that was drawn up over her head.

Sitting down and still letting her eyes wander, the Knight began to ponder of many things that had been transpiring as of late...but then her thoughts were interrupted as a crack of thunder resounded outside and within her ears. It began to pour rain and she linked this to how she felt at the very moment.....dark and empty. Emotions had betrayed her once again in a recent event with a woman who seemed to want to take over her Father's life. They had not, however, gotten the best of her in a conflict with her Brother. The Force seemed to guide her before she.....killed........someone. Now her eyes flashed down to the table top.....they wove between the lines upon the surface where people had carved images and names.

As she sat and seemed to drift off into space, a server droid rolled up to her table and nearly fell over while stopping. It beeped a few times, requesting to take her order. The Garou waved her hand slightly as if to shoo it away....but alas, it did not go and would not until she ordered at least a free glass of water. Sighing, she thought of what she wanted and recalled a conversation with Marcus once.....about how alcohol did not help one when they were feeling sad.....but for some reason, she discarded the truth and ordered a Garou Ale.....the strongest drink that they had to offer here and still.....it did not affect her when drinking. Her hand brushed a long braid of golden hair from her face and she leaned back and sighed....closing her eyes tightly as she listened to the rain beat upon the roof top and the thunder offer a sort of melodic harmony to it......

Pierce Tondry
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:03:02 PM
"Rain hides a lot of things," Pierce said aloud in a tone Xazor could hear. He'd been spending a lot of time in the bar lately, trying to figure things out for himself. The whole "being a Jedi" business had been a little much to begin with and his Jedi Master, Morgan Evanar, had agreed to give him a little space.

But one could only sit and stew in one's own juices for so long, and Pierce had sworn in a fit of self-produced frustration that he would adapt to being a Jedi just as he'd adapted to all the other character roles he'd played in his career as an infiltration agent. And, to that end, he'd decided that he would do his best to help everyone he came across who he thought was in need.

"Doesn't hide footsteps," Pierce continued. "Or cloaks, or people ordering ale for that matter."

"And," he added. "It really doesn't disguise when someone is trying to avoid being noticed. Next time, try walking in like you own the place, then start brooding. More people leave you alone that way."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:15:40 PM
Xazor's eyes suddenly shot up as she heard the man speak to her. It was Pierce Tondry....someone she had not been to kind to when he joined the Order...but at the time, she felt as though it was rightly deserved. Hopefully he was not here to put on a show for everyone as her Brother had....for it had embarassed the hell out of her.

"You speak the truth, I suppose I am not good at finding things to hide myself.....and what I have done."

She said softly, bringing her hand up to remove the hood of her cloak. The Knight sat back and sighed once again, gesturing to the empty seat across from her. Even though she appeared relaxed....inside was a great torrent of pain and turmoil that she could not escape......even he noticed.

"Please join me, if you wish....."

The Knight pondered what he had said.....walk in as if she owned the place and then she would be left alone. It was a good tip to remember next time and perhaps she would try it in the near future. It brought a genuine smile to her face, nonetheless....something which had not happened for a long time......

Pierce Tondry
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:19:42 PM
"Right," Pierce said, swinging one leg up and over the back of his chair. He grabbed his mug from his table and headed over to Xazor's. After spinning a chair around, he straddled it and sat. "So what's eating you?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:22:48 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled.....it was the same sad smile she had worn for nearly a month or so.

"Several things......but it all started with a woman who is trying to take over my Father's life.......it seems to me that she wants to replace my Mother, whom died when I was a child.....obviously she knew her and my Father or something....but there is just not something right about her, and I do not like her.....truthfully, I really despise the woman."

Hate was a word that crossed her mind but she dare not use it now.....she had once and that was a bad mistake, for her Brother ended up making a great load of fun out of her situation. Too many things came from it though....but that was just the beginning.....

Pierce Tondry
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:33:39 PM
Pierce's eyes squinted. It just sounded wierd.

"Okay... well..."

As far as inspiration, that sucked. He needed better. Jedi always had better up their sleeves somewhere.

Perhaps if he started somewhere close to home. He knew plenty about trying to take over people's identities.

"Not that this is my field of expertise," he said after a bit of thought. "But it's been my experience that when people who try to take over the spaces we reserve for friends and family usually don't fit the mold. And this makes people uncomfortable, obviously. But a lot of the time, they mean well. You just have to give 'em the benefit of the doubt."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:40:16 PM
Xazor nodded slightly and sighed, her eyes fell to the tabletop.

"I just don't like her.....my Father had a perfect chance with a really nice woman.....but then this new chick came into town and he's starting to remember things and times with her. It's all too confusing and not fair.....I just don't like her....."

She said softly, knowing it probably did not make sense to him. But both she and this woman were Garou, and Xazor felt inferior to her now.....and that was just wrong....

Pierce Tondry
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:46:28 PM
"It's not like your dad is ever going to stop being your dad, you know," Pierce countered. "Even if he focusses on this new element to his life, you're still his daughter. Just maybe he'll need some reminding of it from time to time."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:59:02 PM
Xazor nodded and lowered her head avoiding eye contact for just a moment until she turned her eyes to meet his.

"He needs reminding now.....I just hope that he has not forsaken me for the things I have already done. I made a mistake and went after this woman....."

She said softly, regretting the actions that replayed in her mind. She was honestly ready to kill Santhia....it was against everything she knew, but for a strange reason....she felt the desire to....she had felt the desire to, now it was gone.....nothingness replaced her 'spirit'.....

Pierce Tondry
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:10:53 PM
"I don't know much about being a Jedi, but that seems very un... anti... non... good. Or whatever."

That sounded absolutely stupid.

"Haven't you ever tried talking to her?" Pierce asked. "That seems like the logical Jedi choice to me."