PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust (Dios, open)

Kaytor Surna
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:08:52 AM
The human had struggled with her untill her bite had cut into his neck. He was now laying, motionless, on the ground. The dieing man was staring at the woman above him. She grinned and patted him on the cheek then walked away from him, leaving him on the roof top.

Kaytor was atop one of the large buildings on Coruscant. It was around ten at night and she had needed to feed. She found the man that by now was dead in one of the many dance clubs that were on this reched planet. Seducing him and bringing him up to the roof of the tall buildings, she bit him and sucked his blood till he had little left.

Kaytor jumped to the top of another, nearby, building and stood on the edge, looking down at the streets, far below. She grinned evily and lept off of the building. Using the force to slow her fall, she landed on one of the many hover crafts and the woman inside screamed. She swerved the car into another and yet another. Kaytor jumped off the car and landed on one of the smaller buildings.

She looked over the edge at the chaos she had just reaked and smiled to herself. This place was to orderly. It needed some chaos every now and then. The living were always a bit boring now.

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:24:06 AM
:: She barely saw the reflection of the light of the silver gun before she ducked as three bullets came flying by her head. Dios grimaced, it would've killed her if they had hit. Stupid vamps don't know when to fall do they? He'd gotten there just in time to see her finish her game of fun. He jumped up and landed on the same building she stood on.::

Howdy do Kaytor? I smelled your fear once before in the council chamber. I wouldn't expect it out of you now but then again, vileness can lead to ignorance.

:: Dios drew his saber and smiled a bit as the orange blade was reflected off of his red glasses.::

Kaytor Surna
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:32:21 AM
Kaytor stood up straight and grinned at the Vampire hunter.

"Fear is fun to instil on others. You should try it some time. The people in the crafts and the man that is now dead on that roof"

Kaytor motioned to the roof she had started out from. She started to circle the jedi.

"What do you fear, Dios? I know you fear something. Let me guess one of them. You fear becomeing like us vampires. Or that at one point or another, a vampire will change you. And you know what I mean by change."

Kaytor suddenly drew her sword and slashed at Dios's stomach. She put all her anger and hatred behind the swing, making it harder and faster than before.

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:42:52 AM
:: Dios smiled as he barely sidestepped Kaytor. Whatever, this fledgling was nothing compared to the fights he'd been through. THis was almost like fighting an angry human. He backhanded Kaytor across the head before slashing with his own sword, engaging with the forms taught to him long ago. Like a dance, he stepped and swung as the Leaf in the Wind began.::

You're just like Tomak, all talk and nothin to back it up with.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:46:11 AM
Kaytor clashed her sword with his as he brought his towards her. She grinned and sent him flying off the edge of the building. She walked over to the edge to find him holding on to the ledge that surrounded it. She frowned slightly.

"Yes but unlike Tomak, I have the strength to fight back. Dont underestemate me."

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:00:10 PM
:: Dios laughed.::

No... you have already underestimated me, just like Tomak did.

:: Dios let go of the side and turned on the anti grav equipment. He floated away from the building for a moment then rose up to where Kaytor stood. He smiled as he slashed with his sword and then kicked out as he flipped over her and landed behind her.::

Kaytor Surna
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:11:45 PM
Kaytor rolled out of the way and to the right. She fliped to her feet after grabing her dagger, and threw it straight into Dios's arm at a spot that he is unarmored, behind his elbow. She then jumped forward and kicked the dagger deeper into him. After regaining her footing, she glared at him.

"You need not be a jedi. You could be stronger you know. You know you could be."

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:16:41 PM
:: Dios pulled the dagger out and saw that their blood from the tip, and it wasn't his own. All the sudden Dios knelt and held his arm as it seemed to squirm and twitch. The muscles went out of control in his arm and he fought for control.::

Great move Kaytor, gimme a bout 3 secs and the vamp blood you just pumped into me will be spit out. Holy water doesn't react too welll. And yeah I could be stronger in your eyes, cuz I'm always gonna be stronger than you. And that would be because you're gonna be dead very soon.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:36:18 PM
Kaytor steped over to him and brought her sword down into his leg, hard. She glared down at him and pushed it in harder while he is still kneeling on the ground. She leans down close to him and wispers in his ear.

"I am already dead. Don't try to deliver me to my final death, jedi."

Kaytor pulled her sword out quickly and brought her dagger to her using the force. She then backed away from him a few steps then turned and started to walk away.

Dios Kane
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:29:45 PM
:: Dios smiled as the arm stopped quivering. He stood up without a notion of the healing wound in his leg. And before Kaytor could react, she had a large katana through her back. It was the same katana he had previously rammed into his shoulder by another vamp, and it had a knack of not coming out unless the owner wanted it to. It had been a pain for Dios to get it pulled out, literally. As Kaytor turned in surprise, Dios staggered for a moment before charging at Kaytor, jumping off his good leg he kicked the handle of the prtoruding katana and made Kayto turn with pain. He landed on the ground before her and smiled as his now drawn gun fired hgh impact bullets into her leg.::

I don't get why you bad guys always turn your back on us, you don't get it, we're always gonna get up and you're always gonna get stabbed in the back!

:: Dios jumped up and ripped the katana from Kaytor and backed up. If she ran, so be it. If she came on, he'd be sure to remove her head. She needed to be taught a lesson on how o be evil, she should've stayed hidden in the shrine before coming back to fight.::

Kaytor Surna
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:13:01 PM
Kaytor stared at the hole through her chest and back. She brought her right hand up to touch the wound and looked at the blood. She glared back up at Dios and her fangs extended. She grabed her sword and charged at Dios. Her dagger flew into her hand as she brings her sword up to block his kitana. Her dagger flys up to his throught.

"Let me taste your blood, Dios."

Kaytor growls to him and cuts him just under the neck with her dagger.

"Oh look, what a shame. I've cut you."

Dios Kane
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:33:05 PM
:: As her hand passes through with the knife, he cuts his neck and he feels the blood drip slowly out of the wound, but as the knife went by, Dios reached up and caught her hand. Using the force to enhance his strength, he broke her wirst and made the knife drop from the hand. As it came down he turned, pulling Kaytor with him, and kicked the knife off the building and onto the ground below. Dios feels the wound react to the knife a bit but slowly heal. She didn't get this cutting thind did she? As long as it wasn't an amputation, he could generally heal from it without a real attachment to the wound.
He took her irregular bent arm and threw her off balance, she turned and he kicked her away. He put a hand up to his wound and rubbed the driping blood over the cut. There was a slight sizzle and a point of pain but not much else other than the feeling of it starting to heal.
Dios slung the katana and the blood flew off hitting the ground. He turned back to the vampyre, now getting up.::

Yeah... it's a shame I'll have to kill you too.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:19:45 PM
Kaytor glared up at Dios.

"And you think i am a demon."

Kaytor held her twisted arm close to her chest and pointed her good arm at Dios. She converted her pain into anger and took the anger she already had and focused it all into the force. The force was blasted out of her hand towards Dios. He was flung through the air and over the edge of the building.

By the time he was able to activate his anti-gravity items and get back to the roof, Kaytor was gone.

Dios Kane
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:35:23 PM
:: Dios slowly floated back to the top, his force sense stretched to his limits. She was gone.::

Oh well... you're gone now. What to do, what to do? Hehe... I told you, you'd run...