PDA

View Full Version : Empty

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:30:48 AM
Hide hunting boots up on the table infront of him, Dasquian leant back in his chair so much so that it was standing only on two legs. His eyes were directed up at the roof, though looked a little glaze, so it was obvious he wasn't looking at anything, more thinking about something. The Knight shifted his weight a bit and sighed to himself as he rose a glass of water to his lips, taking a sip as he mulled over what was on his mind.

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:15:48 AM
"Hello Master Dasquain"

A shadow passed over the Knight's table as I stopped at his table.

"Are you lacking company tonight?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:34:24 AM
Tilting his down to look at the one who had spoken, he gave a slight smile.

"Unfortunately I am, however if you wish to join me then feel free to do so,"

Dasquian relpied, motioning to one of the other seats as he lowered his feet from the table.

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:00:26 AM
"No, if you have company planned, I shall not impose on you. I was only wondering how Xazor was" I stayed standing up, not taking the seat.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:11:36 AM
"Oh no, I'm not waiting for anyone.. I was just sitting.. thinking, really,"

He gave a slight yawn.

"Xazor? Oh.. fine yes. She seems very busy with things at the moment, I'm not sure what.. and I'm not sure I agree with them either, especially since they could be putting a strain on her and the baby."

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:39:32 AM
A look of concern passed over my face.

"That... is not good. It is a time when she will be forgiven if she withdraws from her duties a bit and I would prefer if she did. I would be lying if I say I did not worry for her and how she pushes herself."

I decided to take a seat afterall.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:32:54 AM
"Exactly. I am sure she is expected to retire from training at this time, yet she still seems intent on living as she had done before her pregnancy was discovered,"

He gave a somewhat sad sigh.