PDA

View Full Version : Mono

Salemn Lysce
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:59:49 PM
The newly promoted Jedi Knight sat in Yog's, alone, staring at the table. It was the same place she had been when Nash had finally disappeared from her life.

It was the same place where she still felt his presence.

Maybe it was all in her mind, but she liked to think that he watched over her, protecting her ... But it wasn't true. He was off at "the ends of the galaxy", as he stated before. Was I stupid to not go with him? Most of the Order doesn't even know of my existence. It was partially her part for not socializing in many events, but it was just her nature.

This time, no droid came to serve her. She was all by herself, like any other day or night. Shouldn't she have gotten used to it by now ? She was still recovering from the shock that had sent her reeling.

Sighing, Salemn closed her eyes briefly then re-opened them, staring off into nothing.

Rognan Dar
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:43:45 PM
Rognan walked into the bar and saw a female sitting by herself looking out into nothing, so decided to join her, walking up behind her he said. "Hi, mind if I join you?"

Salemn Lysce
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:19:57 PM
< No, not at all ... Please, have a seat. >

Salemn turned her head slightly to get a better look at the stranger and offered a warm smile. Using the Force, she pulled out the other chair for him to sit down.

Rognan Dar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:57:31 PM
"Well thanks, I see your a Jedi to, I just got recruited and in search of a master." Rognan said taking the set, he look at the fairly pretty woman that sat across from him and smiled. "Im Rognan Dar, and who do I have the pleaser of meeting." He said smothly.

Salemn Lysce
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:22:00 PM
< Salemn Lysce, and it's a pleasure to make your acquantice. >

Folding her hands across her lap, a droid finally rolled over the two.

< A JD, please .. And whatever this gentleman requests. >

Sure, she was "underage", but being a Jedi meant living a life of adventure - and she was sure that no one here would stop her.

Rognan Dar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:20:50 PM
"Um....I'll take water," and the droid rolled off and then there was a grumble sound coming from his stomach, "well I guess I haven't eaten in a will, you what somthing to eat as well? Oh I know, do you like ckicken, if you do then I know somthing really good." Rognan said with a big smile on his face and looked for a droid.

Salemn Lysce
Sep 8th, 2002, 05:09:04 PM
< Uhm .. I'm settling on more of a vegetarian diet as for now. >

Salemn reached out with the Force to the departing droid and stopped it, making it turn around and make its way back to the two. It, confused, beeped and waited for another order.

< Order what you like, Rognan, but I'm afraid I haven't the appetite for a meal. >

Rognan Dar
Sep 8th, 2002, 10:44:29 PM
"Ok then i'll have BBQ chicken," Rognan said looking from the droid to Salemn and said. "what do you want? I'll buy."

Salemn Lysce
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:50:13 PM
< Like I said before, I'm really not hungry. >

She smiled once more as the droid departed to get their drinks and Rognan's meal.

< So, how did you come across the Jedi Order ? >

Rognan Dar
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:42:30 PM
"Well, I heard there was a place for people with these power ability's which I found out is the Force, after that I came and was let in." Rognan said folding his hands on te table, looking in Salemn's eye's.

Salemn Lysce
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:39:13 PM
< Ah, interesting story - just like so many others that come here each day. >

The server droid promptly showed up surprisingly fast, already carrying the platter of chicken. Setting it down infront of Rognan, it waited its pay. Salemn dug into her pocket and pulled out a few credits, giving it to the droid, and watched as it rolled away.

< I'm sure that you'll find that the food here is wonderfully prepared. >

Rognan Dar
Sep 12th, 2002, 11:24:20 PM
"You dont have to pay for it, I'm not poor you know." Rognan said searching his pockets and pulled out some credits. "Here, i'll pay you back now so that I don't forget it later." Handing the credits over the table.