PDA

View Full Version : Grief.....(Santhia and Open)

Xazor Elessar
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:43:25 PM
The Knight Xazor sauntered into the Bar and Grill, her eyes had a fierceness about them that had not been there in a long time. She could not find the face of the one she sought.....so she walked to the back corner of the Bar and sat down in the shadows. Her eyes fell to the tabletop as a server droid came over to take her order. She requested her usual.....Garou Ale.....the strongest that they had. It still did not affect her though....like others. Her mind wandered to the conversation that she had with a dear friend.....how hurt she was about something that her Father was doing.....he was making mistakes like her now, and she would not have it. First thing was first, though....she would tell this woman off....the one she knew that she did not like.....

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:55:50 PM
*Santhia walked into Yoghurts Bar for the second time, and frowned. She could smell someone, it was familar, and yet, strange. Different. She walked to the bar and sat.*

" A glass of water, please."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:58:13 PM
Suddenly the Garou Knight was aware of the presence of another......of her kind. Her Ale was brought to her and she took it in one hand....making her way toward the woman who had entered the Bar. Xazor set the drink down hard upon the bar top and then sat down beside the woman. She took a sip of the ale and then turned to face her.

"Greetings.....Santhia....."

She said with almost a hiss.....a deep growl emminating from her chest. Her eyes narrowed as she studied the woman before her.....

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:03:34 PM
*She raised an eyebrow, but didn't flinch or show any sign of emotion*

"And you are....?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:05:34 PM
The Knight smiled to herself and shook her head, turning away from the woman.

"Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider......glad to make your acquiantance....."

She said more to herself than anyone else. The Garou took a sip of her Ale before setting it back down upon the Bar Top. Her eyes shifted to the wood grain beneath the glass....and then back over to Santhia.....

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:12:20 PM
"Oh!"

*She smiled softly.*
"I was wondering who smelled familar." *She laughed.*
"Good to meet you, your father told me about you...I met your mother, before she...passed. I've known your father since I was young."
*She took a quick sip of her water then frowned at the young Garou.*
"What's wrong?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:17:52 PM
Xazor growled deeply and shook her head.

"You don't know my Father.....so stop pretending....."

She said roughly. Her eyes went to the Bar Top once again and she sighed within herself. It was not like her to be this way, but lately she had been taking the defense for her Father...she had been carrying his weight as well as her own.

"Nothing is wrong.....it's fine....."

The Knight said softly, her eyes wandering to the hidden pocket within her dark robes. She took her hand there and brought out a holo-image of.....her Mother. Her eyes softened at the sight of it, wondering what information this woman could offer her about her missing half.....for what memories she did have of the woman were limited. Deciding against it, the Knight put the holo away and set her gaze stubbornly upon the glass.

"Just tell me what you want with my Father......"

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:32:49 PM
*She frowned*
"I do know your father, very well. It's been a long time since I have seen him. I missed him greatly and have been looking for him for sometime.....I care for your father. We were together during a very, troubled time in his life and mine."
*Santhia couldn't understand why this Jedi had such anger towards her. She knew little of Jedi culture, but anger was not a Jedi trait.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:56:51 AM
Xazor sighed to herself and shook her head. She knew that she was not acting like a Jedi and picked up these thoughts from the woman. She could not blame herself though...it was by nature to be defensive about her family.

"That was the past...he can't love you now!"

She slammed her fist upon the Bar Top and then looked away from the woman....her heart aching deeply for all of the trouble in her life as of late.

"If you think that you're going to come in here out of no where and take over my Father's life....trying to replace my Mother, you're wrong! We have our family and you're not a part of it!"

Her thoughts now drifted to Helenias...her adoptive Mother...and Marcus who played the roll of a second Father to her. She loved them too and would not let something like this happen to them....her biological Father was surly no different...now this woman was threatening everything that she knew...

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:13:11 AM
*She arched an eyebrow*

"Who said anything about love? I surely didn't. Did I come here to take over your Fathers' life? No. I came here to visit a dear friend whom I have not seen in ages, one who I have missed greatly. And I certainly am not about to "replace" your mother."

*She sighed.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:28:36 AM
Xazor nodded gently and sighed to herself.

"Just understand me....I don't like you....okay? Trust is something I do not give out easily anymore...and you have not earned it from me. Any woman who comes close to my Father is also my business....and you, m'lady, have come a bit too close...."

She growled slightly, her eyes fixed upon Santhia. Her eyes then shifted to the glass of Ale which she took to her lips and sipped upon...allowing the cool liquid to flow down her throat. She set it back down and let her mind wander to far away lands....memories that she could not recall at other times.....

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:34:32 AM
*A low growl rose in her throat. Her eyes narrowed and she stood, staring coldly at the Jedi garou.*
"Fine. You don't like me. I really could care less....But if you hurt your father with your actions, you'll have me to deal with, understand? You maybe his daughter, but you are NOT his mother. He is a grown man and can think and do for himself."
*With that, Santhia turned and walked out of the bar.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:38:25 AM
Xazor growled fully now, exposing her elongated canines as she got up from her seat and followed the woman out.

"I am more to him than you'll ever be! You are nothing now....you are not his daughter, his mother, his sister...nothing! You are a woman trying to tangle him in your trap by brining up old memories! They're DEAD!!"

She said deeply, grabbing Santhia's arm. This woman had no idea what torment she was putting Xazor through. She could loose her Father over her...and she did not want that to happen....she would not let that happen....

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:43:11 AM
*AS Xazor grabbed Santhias' arm, she got a hard smack to the face. Santhia growled at her.*

" Do not touch me, child. You'll regret it later."

*She yanked her arm from Xazors' grasp and turned, walking away again. She didn't want to fight her, but would if she had to.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:47:04 AM
The Knight growled once again at the slap to the face. For once in a long time she felt anger boil up in her heart and she followed the woman, drawing her sword from her left side.

"Do not ever call me a child! I am a twenty-six year old woman and very capable of handeling myself. Who do you think you are? You're already acting like my Mother!"

She yelled at her, catching up quickly and then standing right in front of the woman...her sword held outwards and pointed at her neck. She grounded herself in the Force and kept her sword steady....

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:56:24 AM
"I called you a child because you are acting like a selfish brat. Your father deserves a life, more then just you. He deserves to be happy, you don't know what things were like when you were taken and your mother killed, you never saw how much that hurt him. I was there to help him put his life back into some sort of order. I am here simply as a friend to your father, if you can't understand that, I am truly sorry for you."
*She smirked as the sword flashed before her.*
"And here I thought you were a Jedi Knight, you seem to be acting more like a Sith. Anger doesn't suit you Jedis, you handle it badly. Oh, and if you would like to fight me, I taught your father a thing or two back on Eden, so I think I can handle you. "

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:01:11 AM
A hand came to settle on Xazors, gently easing the sword she held downwards. His eyes moved between the faces and angered eyes of the two Garou.

"Calm yourself... please, both of you."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:13:34 AM
Xazor growled deeply and nodded.

"You think you could handle me? Well then, bring it on! You know noting of me or my past! I was a Sith! I was a Sith Knight...a Warrior...and a Killer! I am just as skilled now as before. I have beaten my Father in battle! You speak too highly of yourself....I am ashamed of my race if you call yourself a Garou....you are nothing!"

Suddenly Dasquian, her love, came and interrupted the 'conversation'. He placed his hand upon hers and lowered her sword. Her eyes fell to the ground and she lowered her head.

"I am sorry, Melamin...."

Her words were soft and the fury subsided in her eyes. She dropped her arm, letting the tip of the sword in her hand touch the ground as she stood in his presence...feeling ashamed that he had seen it all.....

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:20:05 AM
*She blinked as the fair man spoke. She gives him a quick smile and nod then turned and left. She had enough of this child, this supposed "family" of Verses, and was glad the man had come. She didn't want to harm Verses daughter. She walked away quickly, disappearing from sight.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:22:47 AM
"Leave you coward! I shall see you again and you shall fear that day and remember it forever!"

The Knight cracked and finally yelled after the woman. Her eyes turned to the ground and she then turned away from Dasquian and began walking away.....her sword still in hand. She felt so empty and betrayed now....and again, the ache returned to her heart.....

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:30:41 AM
*She stopped, turning to look back at Xazor and just shook her head.*
" I hate to see an angry Jedi. It's just so wrong..." *She yelled back, a large grin on her face, before heading off.*

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:31:49 AM
"You know nothing of me!"

She yelled back at the woman and continued walking away from Dasquian and everyone......

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:34:11 AM
He watched as the two women walked away and shook his head in silence before sitting down, sighing.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:37:32 AM
Xazor continued walking, wondering why Dasquian decided to sit down in the middle of no where. Siging, she turned around and walked toward him, her sword still in hand.

"What are you doing?"

She questioned softly, for he was sitting upon the ground on an open plain doing nothing........it was rather odd and she wondered if he was now ashamed of her for trying to defend her family......

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:38:02 AM
*She had stopped as she turned the corner, peeking back at the fair man. He looked like one of the "cat-elves" - Cizerack-Garou crossbreeds, but was so fairof hair and skin. She smiled softly to herself as she looked back, watching Xazor walk away and him sit on the ground with a sigh. She was half-tempted to go back and join him, but not with Xazor on the "war-path". She herself sighed and walked back to her small hotel room.*

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:42:20 AM
He looked up at Xazor and shook his head.

"It doesn't matter.."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:46:28 AM
"Fine....you want to be that way to me to now? That's great.....my whole life is gone..."

She growled to herself and walked away from him to find someone who cared....perhaps an old friend....

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:48:05 AM
"Wait..."

Dasquian could feel the anger radiating from Xazor.

"I.. It's just that I'm concerned.."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:52:43 AM
"About yourself.....about her.....about someone else? Who? Have I done something to displease you? It seems I am doing that a lot recently....hopefully our child is a better person than me, 'eh?"

She said softly, keeping her back to him....

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:55:21 AM
Dasquian rose up to his feet, frowning.

"No, about you Xazor. It might suprise you to hear that I care about you more than I do my own life and that it worries me to see you pained so much. I am worried about you, because you are putting yourself in a lot of stressful situations recently,"

He paced forward quickly so that he was standing infront of her, facing her, violet eyes staring into hers - full of grief.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:57:57 AM
Her eyes fell to the ground and she nodded.

"I'm sorry....I know I should not be like this....especially now....but I always find myself in situations where I am hurt...or a lot of stress is involved."

She paused a moment, letting her eyes drift up to meet his violet ones. The Knight loved his eyes....they were beautiful and told many feelings that he was unable to express with words.

"Amin mela lle...."

With those words she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly...letting a few tears fall from her eyes...

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:01:36 PM
"Uuma dela,"

Dasquian embraced her warmly, giving a quiet sigh. Leaning back a little, he gave a sad smile.

"You need to try and avoid confrontations like this.. not only because of their going against the nature of the Jedi... but for yourself... and for our child."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:03:21 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"I know...but I forget these things....my nature...the Garou I am....it does not let me be at times like this. It's difficult..."

She said softly, her voice laced with sadness.....

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:07:44 PM
"Uuma ma' ten' rashwe, ta tuluva a' lle,"

Dasquian gave a light smile, attempting to cheer Xazor up with his words - an old proverb he knew that meant 'Don't look for trouble, it will come to you'. He placed a light kiss on her lips and his face brightened a great deal.

"Come, don't worry about it too much.."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:15:36 PM
Xazor smiled at his words and nodded. It was the truth and she let out a gentle sigh. He kissed her sweetly and she returned the love and nodded at his words.

"I will try to learn some patience in this time....and I will relax and not worry....for it surly is not doing me any good..."

She said softly, sliding her hand down his arm and then taking his hand in her own. He had a way of cheering her up...a way of making her heart sing even when her soul felt nearly dead.....and for that, she was eternally grateful...

Chaos Alexander
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:20:44 PM
::Chaos just laughed. The sight of his sister acting so was too funny for the Sith Knight.::

"Bravo dear sister. Bravo. It seems there is someone in the family filled withmore hate than me. Shall I call you Xazor the Queen? No..that doesn't sound...you had to much hatred for that. The Dawnstrider's God? That suits how you are acting, but no."

::Chaos got up from his table and started to walk over. He did so slowly, making sure he had plenty of time to talk.::

"I think I have a better one.....Xazor the Sith......yes. That was just how you acted. The hate, the fear, the jealousy. Hell, I don't have to ask you to join the Darkside with me. It seems you already had. Odds are you are gettign angry with me for saying it. It only proves my point. Now that I have said that.....you are denying it. Of course little XAzor isn't in the Dark Side right now. So what if she is pulling knives ona woman she doesn't know. So what if she thinks she can control her father's life. So what if he yells liek a spoiled kid that needs a good spanking. So what is she boasts that she can beat her father. All this means nothing."

::Chaos spit at Xazor's feet.::

"I have done far worse, but I have enough balls to claim it. Don't brag about being a Sitha nd a Killer if you don't plan to keep being one. It makes us true Sith sick to our stomacks...."

Severen Morkonis
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:41:49 PM
Sieken sat watching fro the table Chaos had just stood up from with a heavey grin sweeping it. He stood up to partner his friend in his efforts to annoy the pathetic excuse for a Jedi...and that blonde guy, he could have sworn he had seen him before...perhaps in...yeah in a fight...Dasquian....!

' AH! Dasquin Belargic and Xazor Dawnstrider...' He started a slow sarcastic clap.

'I congratulate you...the very couple that put the Sith in a Jedi. Dasquin..a guy that makes the women break there marriage vows and broke her past husband heart...yeah...reeeeaaaalll Jedi like..ha ha' He laughed

'Well done old chap! you must have real pride in breaking a mans heart...keep it up old boss!......and Xazor' His face turned into one of fake compassion slowly looking at her.

'Dear dear Xazor!...a women on the council..calling herself a Jedi..heh...i think not..not with all the anger and hate..more like a current Sith or Dark Jedi..like me or Chaos here...'He smiled a sarcastic grin.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:06:22 PM
::Chaos laughed.::

"All Hail Xazor! God of all the men around her! All bow down. Why shoudl you? It is written in the 'Great Book of Xazor'.Thou shall have no other God Before Xazor!"

::Chaos almost bust a gut laughing. His sister mayhate him for life for saying all of this, but someone had to get the balls to tell the truth. Chaos figured he might as well. He was the 'Bad Guy' after all.::

"But wait peeps....there is more. For this short time only....we are reducing the price. What does it cost? Only 5 broken hearts! That is right people. For the heart of Shade Magus for cheating on him, Santhia for cursingher for no reason, Terran for not being with him, Das for seeing her act like this...and last but not least...Verse's because she is trying to run away one of his only links to the past. Call now...operators are standing by."

:A sadistic snicker came from Chaos' throat.::

"My my little Sith. Are we not so very evil? So much hatred hatred, and so much anger anger. Why not just join me? I can teach you how to live the rigth way. If you don't want to...why not act like the 28 year old woman you claim to be....grow up...and act like a Jedi! The only thing I see is a little girl wining like someone just stole her lollipop.."

Salemn Lysce
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:17:11 PM
< Loose tongues are not tolerated here. >

The Jedi Knight rose from her table, brown eyes nearly burning holes through the two Sith. She had seen the whole thing and wished not to interfere, until they came. Xazor and Dasquian were well respected Jedi, and didn't deserve the sarcastic remarks of the others. Step right up, folks ... Pay them a penny and get change back.

< There are people here who have a life, so why don't you leave and get on with yours ? I'm sure you have better things to do than be naive ...! >

The Mute spoke through the Force, letting her words flow freely in the minds of those around her. She didn't have a "problem" against Sith - they just had different beliefs - but the way these two were acting was out of the question.

Chaos Alexander
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:31:31 PM
"Of course. You False Jeid must stick together. Ther eis nothing wrong with Xazor attacking the woman. Do you not think she had a life? What about Shade and Verse? Do they not have a life? Believe me mute, I know what I talk about. Maybe you should open your eyes and see as well. Wait, I forgot. I am sorry. I forgot Xazor can do no wrong. You people make me sick. You claim to be good, yet you roll around in lies and mistrust. The girl..and I say girl because she is acting like one...is putting her nose where it doesn't belong. She is playing with peoples hearts, yet no one says a word. Kashalla forbid that. I for one am tired of her verbal attacks on others. Das is just as wrong for what he has done. She claims 'I am sorry...I am sorry', yet she does it again....and again....and again. Maybe it is time people looked and see there are few Jedi here. Only a bunch of fakes."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:35:14 PM
Xazor closed her eyes and focused on the Force for at any moment.....she was seriously ready to kill people around her, her brother mainly.

"Gaia please guide me.....for I cannot handle this alone......."

She spoke softly in her mind, looking up above her.....her eyes still closed. Her heart nearly skipped a beat when she re-sheethed her sword and shook her head.

"At least I am more of a person than any of you here.....I know when to step down....."

With that she looked at Dasquian with sad eyes and left the Bar and grill and all areas. She was slowly finding out that the only friends and family she had were Marcus and Helenias.....the rest of them were just a bunch of lies.

Her heart was broken, crushed into a million pieces. She could never speak to her Father again now.....her Brother had humiliated her in front of everyone. Terran.....well, he was a different story......Dasquian was ashamed of her. Now the whole Order laughed in her face. The thought of becomming Rogue.....or perhaps a hermit crossed her mind......but for now, she would meditate heavily.......and clense her spirit.....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:32:29 PM
A huge bolt of lightning burst over the Bar and Grill and in a few seconds, it began to rain. And in the rain, by the corner, there stood a lone hooded and cloaked figure.... just waiting.

And then following silently as Xazor made her way outside and down the road

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:37:33 PM
Xazor nearly fell over at the sound and sight of the lightening. Her heart skipped several beats and she picked up the pace as the rain began to fall upon her. Everything was going wrong...and now tears began to stream down her face for she felt as though someone was following her.

"I will surly die tonight....."

She thought to herself and continued walking. If not from a broken heart, from the one who would follow her home. Then she felt something in her mind.....a familiar presence, perhaps....and it caused her to stop dead in her tracks and just.....feel. Suddenly shame overcame her fully as she realized who it was. Marcus....and he probably knew everything that had happened. So the Knight stood there, her back towards him as if stuck in the guilt....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:52:13 PM
He came up close to the young Jedi Kinght, noting she kept his back to him.

"So...... nice night isn't it? Ummm...... so what's a nice Garou like you doing in a place like this?"

Somehow, he didnt think his lame humour was working.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:56:42 PM
The Knight let out a stifled laugh at his.....rather poor joke. She couldn't help but smile though....and she turned to face her Redeemer.

"Just walking away from the problems I have caused.....nothing new. How about yourself.....what's a nice......er, Warlord like you doing out here in the rain.....following a sad excuse for a Jedi Knight?"

She questioned, smiling slightly as she did.....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:02:48 PM
"Wanted to talk to you, actually. Had a few things on my mind that have been taking my attention. And.... thinking about.... what I'm doing here. So. I guess that's what a nice Warlord like me is doing. Would you walk with me?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 01:56:09 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded in response to his words.

"I would be honored to do so..."

She said softly as her mind drifted to what could be upon his mind. Perhaps it was all of the wrong she was doing as of late...even by accident. She then thought of what he had said...thinking about what he was doing here. She had been thinking that as of late as well.....what was she doing here. For some reason she was not fitting in anymore. Many's views clashed with her own and she did not seem to be doing so well as of late....perhaps that is what he wished to speak to her about. But for now, she walked with him in silence...awaiting his words....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:22:38 PM
He stayed silent for a few paces, considering how he was going to put this.

"Xazor, much have I been thinking lately. Considering the future, especially with what Helenias said. Do I even have much time left now? You might say that I have been reappraising what I am doing here, what I stand for and why. Tell me, have you ever heardof The Lost Twenty?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:28:35 PM
Xazor did not wish to dwell upon this now. She could not loose him, not after everything that had happened.....not after everything that he had done for her. It was a terrible thing to think that the man who played her Father while her biological one was off with women, was going to die at her sake. She shook her head though in reply to his question and let her eyes fall to the trodden grass below her feet.

"No, I have never heard of The Lost Twenty....but then again, I have not heard of a great many things of what you know.....so please, tell me of it......"

She said softly, nearly afraid of what his answer would be. How she cursed herself for all that had happened.....now she was expecting a child and he could die for it! The Knight did not want that to happen and would give anything for it not to.....yet she was in a terrible position and unable to with carrying a baby. She calmed herself and listened with intensity to what he would say....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:51:21 PM
Marcus looked behind and in front, also scanning with The Force to make sure he was not going to be overheard. What he was thinking of could be seen as far as treason against the New Republic. He was starting a new game, a dangerous one where he suspected, the Jedi were not going to appreciate in the slightest.

He no longer cared.

"The Lost Twenty were Jedi whom were fully trained and long serving members of the Old Order, before the Empire. They were of high standing, even on The Council, they were learned and skilled. The Dark Side did not touch them and they believed in what the served for. Yet, they willingly renounced their Jedi vows and willingly left The Order. In all the thousands upon thousands of Jedi, only twenty did this, the last being Count Dooku, who left because he saw the corruption of the Republic and the Jedi - but he of course fell to the Dark Side years later."

He sighed.

"I have been reading of them lately and wondering of their motivations. Wondering why they left and I realised something in my heart - I am the First of the Lost of the New Jedi Order. I believe in what I serve for, The Dark Side does not touch me.... yet I find myself.....wondering why I returned to the Jedi. I am a Lost One, even if I am here. You, Xazor, are rapidly becoming the second. I sense it in you - you believe in what you do, you love the Jedi, yet..... ask yourself if you really are finding yourself satisified and happy. Well, are you?"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:58:08 PM
Xazor listened intently, hearing every word that he spoke. She took it in....and it was as if he knew something that she did not...and obviously he did. She sighed when he finished and she shook her head as thoughts of these "Lost" people floated through her mind.

"No, I am not truly happy....and I have been feeling that I never will be. I see people blindly accepting this Oath....I see them using what power they have for reasons they say are of the Sith. Yet....when I act upon something I truly believe in....I am condemmed and their faults are overlooked. It isn't real anymore....I am living in a fantasy world, every second wishing I could be what they expect of me....but even though I am highly learned.....it has not been good enough. This place is turning into a resort of some sort!"

She exclaimed, becomming agitated with herself for these thoughts. She knew and belived deeply what was in her heart and after hearing him speak.....she found herself agreeing with the others that had been 'Lost'.

"I agree......I see it as well......I am Lost......"

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:51:42 PM
"Hope remains while some are true. True to yourself, true to others. You and I are the Lost. There will be others, for I know there is a day coming when the Jedi will be surely trialed as a group. We must be ready - we must also work outside of The Order"

He fell silent, thinking more.

"I'm leaving soon. I wont be resigninn from the GJO, for there is much here that can be done, but I see that not all that needs to be done, can be done within the framework of the Order. I have to once again move unseen and outside of restrictions that are placed on me here - I will be going to Trinith and also Dagobah. You know, my heart feels lighter just telling you this, for this has weighed on me for many days. "

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:57:07 PM
Xazor listened as he spoke, knowing very well what he was saying. She agreed with him too, and knew that he knew it. A smile crossed her lips at his words and she nodded.

"I know what you're saying and I feel the same.....but I wish to go with you......please? I will surly go crazy here if I do not seek after what you are.....for it is in my heart to....."

She felt better asking him, rather than lying about it someday and perhaps being a stowaway on his ship....for that is most likely what she would have done. Her eyes fell to the ground for a moment and then she looked sideways at him, smiling still.

"I can do much outside of here too....for I am restricted and feel as though I am being......caged. That is not how it should be and I wish to aid the Jedi as you do....."

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:18:47 PM
"I would never have spoken if I did not want you to help me. Yes..... come with me you can. But rest your going to while your pregnant. Howev er, do not ignore your duties here - you are a Council Member and you greet and train Padawans. What we do does not mean we drop what we are committed to do here - it means we do it in our own way"

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:55:33 PM
Xazor smiled brightly and nodded.

"Yes, I understand and agree to it all! Thank you!"

She wrapped her arms around him.....sideways.....and smiled even brighter than before. It truly felt as if something was lifted from her shoulders.....

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:15:38 PM
He smiled as he was hugged, he put an arm around the younger Jedi's shoulder.

"We may be Lost and thence apart, but we'll stick together, whatever may come. We will remember our honour and why we are Jedi. We will always hold true to that. Now remember, not a word of this, not even to Dasquain. Only Helenias knows and while she will not join us.... she approves"

His eyes grew distant as he contemplated The Force as he spoke.

"I am the First of The Lost Jed. Second you are. There will be more, not many, but there will be more. We move in shadows, we dont allow others to know what we do, we dont allow questions of our activites, we will operate outside of the Order and of The Republic. I see no other way, considering the enemies of us and the Republic likewise do so. But.... always we will remember who we are and what we are."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:43:33 PM
Xazor continued walking silently, listening to him as he spoke. She noticed something in his sincerity.....how he was so much more passionate about this life than others she had encountered.....something of which she was afraid to show here.

"I will not breath a word, I swear. Move in the shadows I will....our actions will be silent, yet.....seen by those we affect. I will serve the Jedi and I will stay true to what I believe....I will."

She said softly, her eyes moving up to the sky for a moment....looking over the stars and other heavenly bodies.

"You know.....we are like those stars.....so many, but few and far between.....we will stay together and work to keep this balance in the Universe........"

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:50:17 PM
Marcus looked up, a feeling of regret on him.

"Aye.... but the stars look so different that what they do at home. I dont look up much because it reminds me how much I am an alien in this place. It's not my home, never was and never will be. I dont see Umarie, the Blessed Light, or others I know of."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:04:13 PM
"Gaia's Jewel......"

She said softly, moving her hand to point where it should have been in the sky....but it was not. She missed Eden and would like to return to her home. Smiling to herself, she recalled her long time on Trinith...she had come to love it there as well and count it as her second home. Indeed......it was a diamond among stones.

"Trinith is so beautiful compared to here.....or even my own home planet......I am looking forward to returning there some day.....and seeing its beauty once again."

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:26:17 PM
"As do I - but Dagobah has it's own beauty, if you care to look. Only places like this, filled with buildings, dirt, smog are ugly. This place is not natural. Only in the south, near White town, only there is there still natural beauty, not urban sprawl. I have no longer any wish ot stay"

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 4th, 2002, 07:56:23 AM
Lion had been sitting in a corner, observing the fight, but staying out of it...he had only seen Xazor get this angry a few times before, but he knew that he should definitely stay out of those fights...whenever Xazor got that mad, something bad was definitely afoot...

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:26:32 AM
::Rrromeo watched the action intently. What point was there in fighting in such ways? It was pointless. All it was was words, not actions, and therefore, they weren't of any value, unless, of course, the words were backed up by actions. Rrromeo just shook his head in disdain. And it was a Jedi being so rageful.... But at least she calmed down before a fight occured. Rrromeo didn't want any bloodshed tonight. It would be a pointless waste of womanly flesh...... There were much better things to do with such bodies. Rrromeo grinned at his own thoughts. He then noticed that some woman was staring at him. And it was one of the women involved in the fighting. He'd let her take the first move, simply because he was comfortable in his seat, long legs propped up on the table, with a bottle of liquor in his hand. He took long sips while eying her. Under his breath he purred.::

"Come to me..."

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:30:56 AM
As Dasquian sat, pondering the events that had transpired, a shadow appeared over him.

"Dasquian, was it? How about a drink?"

A thick hand extended down to help the Jedi to his feet.

The Messenger
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:57:57 AM
A shadow sat only a few seats away watching the whole situation uncoil in front of him. Dasquian Belargic, a name he had heard before, and a name he would hear in the future many times, however the man calling him he had never seen, wondering who he might be, "The Messenger" watched. He had the scent of a Garou indeed..this would be rather intresting.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:01:30 AM
He rose to his feet, accepting the hand as aid, before bowing. He recognised the face vaguely from another time in the bar, and smiled.

"Dasquian Belargic yes, and a drink would be good thanks ... Will, was it?"

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 4th, 2002, 10:18:11 AM
He smiled. At least he was considerate...remembering to keep the secret so recklessly spilled by his garou associates.

"That's right."

He led the Jedi onward to a table, signalling for a serving droid.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:22:03 PM
Xazor nodded softly and smiled.

"I would love to see Dagobah.....I hear that its natural beauty is unlike any other...."

She said, thinking about the dirt in the air she breathed..and all of the buildings...it would be nice to get away

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:10:45 AM
"Yes... it is beautiful. And waste time now, we should not. I have been meaning to meet with Master Yogurt. Why not come with me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2002, 09:57:57 AM
Dasquian ordered himself a water and sat back in his chair, folding his hands in his lap rather nervously.

"So, Will, is there something I can help you with this evening?"

The Messenger
Sep 5th, 2002, 10:31:34 AM
Just then, a man came to the Ninja with a slip of paper on and a Photo and then walked away and vanished into the crowed, he quickly looked at the photo and then back up to the bar where the two Sith had been, he noticed Chaos and the other Sith had both vanished just as theletter had stated, he got up quickly looking to see if Xazor was still here but no luck, he went to talk to Dasquian but would reveal his identity in the process.

The Messenger swiftly exited the bar and made his way to the location it said on the letter.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:15:16 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled with an enthusiasm that had never graced her features before. Speaking with Master Yoghurt would be almost a first......for she had only shared words with him on three small occasions.

"Yes! I would be honored to go with you to speak to him!"

She exclaimed, unable to hide the happiness from her voice. Her cheeks flushed red and she looked at the ground momentarily and then over at Marcus.

"About this, though? I did not think you wished to make our actions known......"