PDA

View Full Version : When the Moon Stands Still

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:04:03 PM
Trust in me, you can find me here Always in the place that you hold dear Don't turn on the light, don't cry It makes it easier to die When you can't hear death whisper in your ear

Letting go of his grasp, the girl fell limply to his feet. He looked into the night sky...beautiful. The stars dotted the horizon like pinholes on canva, a great light shining through them. Running his finger along his now crimson lips, he sucked the blood off of his finger. It was an excellent meal--the girl had been pert and full of blood. Overall, he gave it an...eight of ten. That was appropriate. The couisine was fine tonight, and the dinning area (an old park) was relatively clean.

"No, no, my dear. Let me pick up the check." He grinned to himself, and in one swift movement, his feet hit the top of a building as he floated up to it. His long black coat was flowing as he stalked the building top. He had just drank an entire woman, and he wouldn't need to eat again for about three hours.

"Time for the cat to play," he thought to himself. What would intrigue him tonight? He did not know. It was hard to say. His vampire mind ticked as he searched the shadows for something interesting. All of them seemed to jump out at him. The night was different when you saw it through the eyes of the Nosferatu. It was teeming with life and brighter than the sun. He took pleasure in being part of it.

He scanned the main street of the small sector of this planet. Couruscant, he thought it was called. Full of life. Dirty, yes, in many spots. But nobility and intellect abound in it's great buildings.

"What to do, what to do," he almost sung, watching the different people--aliens, humans alike--scury in and out of the different bars and clubs. He was definitely curious as to what life was like as a mortal. It had been nearly 110 years since he had been one. He had forgotten...or rather, he was blessed with no memories of the past. He watched them as they shuddered when they entered the street. They didn't know it, but the chill they felt was the chill of his souless spirit in their vacinity.

He sniffed the air--the scent of the female. Ah yes--he never tired of toying with the women he had come to know. Many had become his food--many had entertained him enough to live. They were so complex, so intriguing. He loved them. They were his passion.

Finding the most luxurious club in the lot, he entered the building. His feet almost glided as he trasped in. Many of the girls in the place turned immediately to gaze into his eyes. He was truly a beautiful creature--his presence commanded attention. That was the point of being a vampire, he thought. At the top of beauty, at the top of mystery, the vampire would rest, commanding the attention of all. He was a specimen to behold.

As the women stared, he took a seat at the bar, his eyes seemingly falling on all in the room. He was patient--he had all night. He would wait for one of them to approach him...intrigue him. It was a game. A deadly game for many of them. A game he loved to play.

"Would you like a drink, sir?" The bartender questioned him.

"I would, my friend. I would. But not now." He flashed a smile at the man and turned back to his playground.

Enigma Celes
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:49:01 PM
The flickering lights casted a purple and blue hue on the inhabitants, causing them all to look extraordinary. Of course, that was the club owner's plan... To make people feel like they're in disguise, for once one is in a mask they live a completely new life.

They thought they owned the night.

Women wore clothing that revealed every inch of their body, and the men "tried to score". Most of them did, anyways, since the women were so easy.

Enigma wasn't one of them.

Seated at the end of the bar, the woman had her stool turned so she could watch the dancing crowd. They were like primitives dancing to a native song, their bodies one as they weaved in and out from each other. As time passed, a few heads turned, and then more. The women began to dance more vigorously, casting their looks in one direction repeatedly.

Curious as to see what had caught their attention, she casually looked at the other end of the bar and saw another man. Except he was stunning. He hadn't gotten himself anything, just like her, and vaguely wondered why. Everyone else usually did, but she didn't for two reasons.

A.) Alcohol wasn't her type of thing
B.) It reeked of human scent - and if she was hungry, she could snap.

... She was hungry.

Tearing her gaze away from the man, the cannibal sighed and continued to sit. Staring. Doing nothing.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:00:40 AM
Vladimir felt the eyes of the young woman fall upon him. It pleased him greatly, to be noticed. It was his ego--it flared when attention was given to him. It was nearly greater than he could contain. His mind was aroused by this attention.

He gazed down towards her presence as she tore he eyes away. Smiling, he kept his mouth closed. He had a very defined set of fangs, and did not wish to reveal himself yet. He let his gaze all upon her...a truly inticing look of seduction. She could feel the eyes on the back of her neck, eyeing her eyes through the back of her head.

She was different. Already, he could tell. She was just as bored of the usual club activity as he. Intriguing, at the least. Curious. He would find out more.

His gaze was intensified. It was so intense, she could no longer bear to avoid his eyes. As she faced him, his eyes flared with a beauty she had never seen before. He smiled gently...seductively. His hand stretched up to his face as she concentrated on his eyes. The hand turned, and a long finger beckoned her closer. He kept calling her to him with one finger. He knew she would not refuse...if not simply for the sake of curiousity. Generaly, though, most would be attracted to his elegance.

Enigma Celes
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:47:26 AM
As Enigma continued to stare off into empty space, she felt a pair of eyes upon her. Knowing she was being watched, it only caused a slight smile to twitch at her lips as she looked ahead, not wanting her "admirer" the pleasure of receiving equal attention. But this time, things were different. It was beckoning her to turn to her head at him, to smile and laugh and pretend she was someone she wasn't.

She tried to defy it. It won.

Enigma turned her head in the man's direction and saw that it was the same one who she had previously checked out. His grace still stood out even though he was merely sitting.

Her eyes lingered on his beckoning finger before sliding off the stool, making her way towards him. It wasn't just his beauty that compelled her, though, it was also curiousity. As to why he was interested in her.

"Yes?" she asked, pausing next to him.

Her black leggings and a loose, dark green shirt was all she wore, making her stand out, but at least it was comfortable. Not to mention she only came in here to check out the food source.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:22:28 PM
His eyes gazed into ther soul as she came closer to him. He brought her in very close to his face--close enough to feel his breath (which was false, considering what he was.) He whispered softly.

"You look bored, my dear," he said with a smile. The voice seemed to come from all corners of the room at once, every part of her head seemed to feel the whisper as he spoke. It was truly a beautiful tone; an appealing voice, sexy and inviting. She smiled as he spoke--few could help not too. Even though, he sensed something in her. Something different. The dark side tingled on the back of his neck. He was curious as to why. Insanely curious.

"What, if I may ask, as brought you here tonight?" He smiled again. This time, he cocked his head slightly. Though he moved, his eyes remain unmoved. She could feel them on her own. His scent filled the air--it was intoxicating. His elegance and grace was impossible to deny. Then again, that was why he was who he was.

Enigma Celes
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:34:19 PM
"Just ... passing by."

Enigma's smile began to slowly fade away as she jerked her head back, wondering what the hell just happened there. Her skin began to tingle as a voice in the back of her mind told her to tread with caution.

"Do you live here?"

It was a casual question, but anxiously she awaited his answer. Idly her fingers pressed themselves against the bar counter as she canted her head to the side, observing him.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:45:52 PM
"I live everywhere," he spoke, with the same tone as before. The whisper sounding like the wind passing by her ear as he serenaded her with his voice. A passer-by, she had said. Good.

"My curiousity commands my attention, my dear. What is your name, if I may ask?" He smiled again, warmly. He was truly intrigued by her and would learn about her before he...concluded, if you will, the evening. She had a dark edge to her that Vlad found very arrousing.

Enigma Celes
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:55:34 PM
"Angelique."

The lie passed through her lips as easily as water, and the look on her face was just as convincing. Her dark eyes continued to watch him as they soaked in his image.

"And yours?"

It was almost like they were playing a sick game, using words to conceal their thoughts. Just like her, he was hiding something dark.

Vaguely she began to wonder what his flesh tasted like - then wondered if he was even human.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:10:13 PM
"A beautiful name, indeed. Mysterious...unpredictable..." He brought her hand to his own, which was startlingly cold. At this point, however, the temperature of his hand was far from a concern in her mind. She could only focus on his eyes. He brought her hand slowly to his mouth, bringing his lips closer to it. He let them barely touch her hand as he barely stroked the back of her hand with them. Then he kissed it gently.

"My name is Vladimir. You may call me Vlad, if it appeases you...and I do wish to appease you." He kissed her hand one last time, releasing his grip. He wondered if she would draw it away or would she be venturesome and keep near him.

Enigma Celes
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:35:01 PM
To Enigma, it was an open invitation for what she had planned for the evening. She had been around these types of flattering and sophisticated males and had an idea of how to .. please him, if you may call it that. Unlike the others, he practically had her wrapped around his fingers.

Raising her hand, she began to gently trail her fingers up his arm before pulling away, watching with a smirk.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:02:46 PM
Her touch was inconsequential--it did not matter to Vlad. It only meant that she was interested. When interest was shown, the fly was flying close to the spider. What mattered was whether or not the fly had entered his web. He had spun it with mystique and intrigue. Hopefully, she would find it appealing, as he had become hungry. Her beauty--which was actually quite stunning for a mortal--had caused him to want her. He would have her and then feed.

"Would you..." he took her hand and placed it on his face, letting her fingers caress his features. He turned on the charm, allowing his eyes to fully pierce her every thought. "...like to accompany me to a place more...fitting for conversation?" He let her hand slide down his neck and onto his chest as he brought his hand to her face. Bringing her face close to his, he brought his lips close to her own. Teasing her own, he brought them within centimeters of hers. Letting his false breath touch hers, he brought his lips to touch hers--not in a kiss, but a touch, to tease her. She seemed to salivate even more as his flesh touched hers. Odd...but intriguing.

Enigma Celes
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:17:52 AM
Instantly she bit down gently on his lower lip, tugging it slightly. Letting go, the woman drew her head back as a flicker of uncertainity crossed her face. His skin was cold... so unusually cold.

But he had charm.

"Do I have a choice?"

It was accompanied by a small laugh, even though she had just become more alert. Suddenly all she wanted to do was 'eat' and then leave this place, to never return.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:13:35 AM
She was interested--there was little doubt there--as she bit his lip. This brought up great interest in him as well. He liked a little foreplay...especially of the biting nature.

"If it was decision made by the night--" he rose, guiding her to her feet with his hand still grasping hers "--than I would say no. It seems that this night is ours to share." He smiled again. He didn't understand this girl's motives. Most regular women, by this point, were entirely under his Sith black magic trance. They could barely speak--mostly just smiling and going straight for sex, mindlessly. This one was much different, however. She offered intelligent conversation and even sparked his curiousity even though he was thickening the charm. Very, very interesting.

What is in that mind of yours, he thought narrowing his eyes to pierce her thoughts. He started to read them...no use. The Dark Gift of telepathy would not be with him at this moment.

"Will you follow me?" He bowed to her, sweeping his cloak downward gracefully.

Enigma Celes
Sep 20th, 2002, 08:47:44 PM
As soon as he began to bow, Vladimir felt his hand being tugged as Enigma swept past him, turning her head only to grin slightly. He didn't refuse and followed her through the people that parted to make way for the two. Upon reaching the exit door, she let go of his hand and pushed it open, stepping out into the night air.

It was cool and refreshing, and felt unusually sensational on her warm skin. The moon overhead casted her silver rays on the earth and illuminated it with mystery.

"Now .. Now you may lead the way," she whispered after he came up behind her.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:18:59 PM
He let his arms slowly come to her shoulders as he gently guided her back to the wall of the club. As he shoulders touched the concrete, he put his palms flat against the wall and leaned his head forward, brining his head in close to her. He took in her scent, his nose not an inch away from her skin. Bringing it up and down her neck, she could feel his soft 'breath' taking in every scent that graced her skin.

He brought his face up to square with her own and looked deep into her eyes. His gaze became intense and amazing, his eyes shining brightly. It seemed that he and her were the only ones that exsisted. Just them and the night's air--no club, no noise, no people--just his eyes. He brought his face close to hers, letting his lips grace her cheeks slightly.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the park?" He let his mouth slip up to her ears as he spoke in a hushed whisper. Kissing her ear softly, down to her cheek. He stopped at her mouth--keeping his lips excrutiatingly close to her own. Keeping his eyes focused on hers, he waited for a response.

Enigma Celes
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:40:53 PM
She felt the urge to grab his lower lip with her teeth and rip it off, but resisted. He wanted a walk in the park - good, no one there to hear the sounds of a predator feeding off of their midnight snack.

"A walk in the park .. Sounds absolutely ... delicious."

Ending the sentence with the snap of her teeth, Enigma grinned crookedly. He was teasing her and it felt just right, but it was almost like he was doing what she did to so many others. Playing with his food.

Vladimir Vin Niktu
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:05:05 AM
He smiled. If she only knew. Oh, you will be, he thought. I can already tell that.

"Then, my dear, let me accompany you into the park. Afterall, it is a lovely night." He commented with quiet enthusiasm. He took her arm and began to walk her to the park. He was getting hungry now. His fangs almost pulsated with anticipation.

As they reached the old park, Vlad led them deeper into the forestry. The park was beautiful at night. It really was--the moon shone on the old benches and lightposts. He felt at ease in the night. For a moment, he seemed to meet eyes with the spirit behind the moon.

"Isn't it wonderful," he said, his eyes gazing at the soft white light. "So marvelous...so bright. Just hanging there in the sky for our amusement. It's like magic." They walked as he spoke. Now, in a secluded area, he could eat. He was so hungry. He sat her down on a bench, keeping her close to him.

"Now, do you want to see some real magic?" He smiled, keeping his teeth hidden. He reached into his jacket, bringing forth an old gold coin. He spun it before her, several times, going for the old "slight-of-hand" effect. Then--it seemed to dissapear. Bringing his hand to behind her ear, he drew the coin out of it--the old child's trick. It would work. It was cute--women liked cute.

He chuckled and smiled to her, begining to kiss on her neck again. His mouth moved up and down her soft skin. As it did, he grew patient--he enjoyed this interaction. She was very appealing to him. She was charasmatic and beautiful. He thought to have her before he would dine.

Continuing to kiss down her neck, he came to her collarbone. He continued even more, coming to her left breast and pausing. He would watch his boundaries, so as not to go to far. He still carressed her neck, but made his intentions clear. The anticipation--where would she take it from here?--intrigued him.