PDA

View Full Version : Hyperdrive-Lightspeed Missile

Katanor
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:32:15 AM
TO: GRAND ADMIRAL TELAN DESARIA
SUBJ.: LIGHTSPEED MISSILE

Grand Admiral Desaria,
I would like to request authorization to proceed with the Research and Development of a brand new Lightspeed capable missile. This missile would be able to strike enemy ships/planets from great distances, many many star systems away. Useful for destroying convoys, or interrupting enemy building processes, this would be a deadly assescory to our arsenal. REQUEST AUTHORIZATION Y/N

-Line Captain Katanor Freestar

Telan Desaria
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:40:09 PM
granted

MaileenShen
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:31:53 PM
Design process has begun, the initial missile resembles a shark fin on top of a circular, missile. There is an underhanging, armor/shield, reinforced box that holds the hyperdrive. It can fly extremely fast due to its streamlined design, we have tested with hollow targets from Bespin to Thyferra. It was successful in destroying several different targets.

TEST: COMPLETE
NEXT TEST: HOMING

We have attached a homing beacon to the missile. The test will be placed where it has already been tested, from Thyferra to Bespin. -TEST COMPLETED- The missile successfully destroyed the targets

TEST: SUCCESS
RESEARCH: COMPLETE

Katanor wrote up a memo to Grand Admiral Desaria

TO: Grand Admiral Desaria, Captain Lash
SUBJ: Sniper Missile Show

Sirs,
I have excellent news that will certainly revolutionize our fleet. I am proud to announce we can now hit targets from lightyears away. Hitting targets before we even get to them. This may introduce new missile boats etc. It is extremely durable and strong and shielded. A revolutionary missile, you are invited to watch the show tommorow at noon.

-Line Captain Freestar

Sean Piett
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:35:05 PM
(Psssst, these were in one of the books [ I think one of the Zsinj ones], just to let you know.)

MaileenShen
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:37:46 PM
(ooc: really? I didn't even know that! Damn, my idea seems a lot less original, hmmmmmmmm that never happened! Got it everyone)