PDA

View Full Version : A rest after a long journey.

Santhia
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:50:20 PM
She walked into Yoghurts Bar and Grill, hoping to get a quick meal and rest awhile before she headed out again. Santhia sat at the bar, and ordered an ale.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:55:06 PM
::Verse breathed in deep. The scent was very very known to him, yet he could not place his fingar on it. It was of a female he knew as a child......they were...friends. Close..personal friends. One that was lost to him. How long ago was that? 15 years? 20? Maybe more? Time had little meaning for the Garou. He still had a long time to live. He took a seat ebside the woman and looked at her. His eyes got wide.::

"It can't be......"

Santhia
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:59:19 PM
She looked at the man who sat beside her.

"Verse...Dawnstrider?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:02:37 AM
::Verse could have died. He would have....but wanted to figure out more about this woman.::

"Yeah....hey Santhia. How ya been?"

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:07:04 AM
Smiles, revealing long canine teeth.
"As good as I can be....and you?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:12:49 AM
::Verse laughed softly.::

"Look where I am. I am as good as I can get I guess. What brings you here? Yavin is out of the way anywhere you go."

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:31:43 PM
"Actually...." She sighed softly. "I was looking for someone. I was looking for you..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:43:05 PM
::Verse smiled. It was one of those smiles teh males in his family were known for.::

"Didn't take you long to find me. Only one person on Eden knows where I am, and no one knows my twin is still alive. I guess it doesn't matter though. There are only two Jedi Garou. And very few Garou that live off Eden. Why did you come looking for me?"

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:50:24 PM
Her cheeks flushed.

"I guess....because, I missed you?"

Her drink had arrrived and she took a gulp and sighed again.

"It seems so silly now, coming all this way just to see you. I just missed you, it's been too long."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:59:17 PM
::Verse nodded::

"You were there for me when Xazor was taken and her mom killed. Who knew love would grow out fo it? I remember when we were little kids. I used to pick on you so much. Then when I was alone and broken....you helped pick up the pieces. Sorry I ran from Eden. After Pivo, Bloodstorm, and my wife died I was so lost. I had lost my whole family. Then me and you almost made one after a few years. I got scared and ran. I found myself here. Can you forgive me?"

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:40:32 PM
*Smiles softly, reaching out and taking his hand.*

Of course I can. I can understand why you did what you did, and I forgive you. It's all in the past. I'm just glad to see you and that you are doing so well for yourself here.
*Her smile brightened.*
Now, you must tell everything that's been happening to you. Tell me about the Jedi and your life with them.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:09:29 PM
::Verse laughed slightly.::

"I had another mate for a while. She died though. I bore a Son by her. He is not here. Has a bit of an evil streak in him. I foudn Xazor. She is all grown up. She is here. I am a Knight here. Not much other than that. I do what I got to do. What have you been doing? What all have you done sence last we talked?"

Santhia
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:25:46 PM
*she listened as he spoke, still holding his hand, stroking it absent-mindedly.*
"I have been here and there, traveling around Eden and now the galaxy. Helping people were I can, and looking for you...."

She took another sip of her ale.

"it must be nice to have some family left though. And now you have the Jedis as your family....You probably don't need me here...."
Her voice trailed off and she let go of his hand.

Kaiasssuri Cissaroni
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:39:13 PM
(The young Cizerack sat across the bar.....eyeing Verse and Santhia. He had told her that he would love her....and now he was with another woman. Her heart broke thousands of times over. "Hurt by another man...." she thought to herself. Shaking her head, she let her elongated ears droop to the side as well as her tail behind. Tears welled up in the Princess' eyes as she watched him with the other female. Finally she could not take it anymore and even more tears streamed from her eyes. She got up from her place at her lonely table and walked right up to Verse and the other woman.)

"And to thjink that jI trrrusssted jyou! jYou ljied to me.....jyou ljied about everrrjythjing!"

(She exclaimed the words, drawing attention to herself. Her tears fell even more so now.....and she turned from him....and ran out of the Bar and Grill. The woman now knew she had been cursed forever....for how could anyone love her? She would take care of it all now.....she could kill herself so that she did not have to suffer anymore. That was it.....all of her suffering could end with one little slit to the pretty skin on her throat...and she would do it......)

Santhia
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:38:37 AM
*Her mouth dropped slightly and she frowned, watching the strange looking cat woman leave. A slight smirk then curled her lips.*

"Still a ladies man, I see."
*She took his hand again and gave him a look.*
"What was that all about?"