PDA

View Full Version : Its getting hot in here!

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:19:32 PM
It was something that you just couldn't readily explain to a non-Cizerack. That three day period every year in a male's existence known as Kree-Arr. It could be both good and bad, depending on perspective. For Cirr, it was an ordeal. Some would call him slow, stupid, or mentally handicapped. In reality he was just simple. He didn't think alot, because he had hardly a care in the world, aside from Saa. The topsy-turvy nature of Kree-Arr, however, meant that he was cut loose for three days. It was about the closest thing to equality that Cizerack culture could understand. A consolation prize, designed to appease males when they were wound far too uptight to be enjoyable by their mates, who generally were more concerned about their own satisfaction. And it wasn't just the libido. It seemed everything was over-amped for Cirr. He was restless, fidgety, ate too much even by his standards, and above all...he was hot!

He sat at a booth in a lax manner, so that it was more of his shoulders that sat in his seat than his posterior. His sharp claws were fast at work, pitter-pattering on the table-top as he sighed. Bored blue eyes watched a white-furred sajoi as it ran itself in circles underneath a glass he had placed over it.

He tried not to breathe through his nose...lips fluttering noisily in a frustrated exhalation. The bar carried enough scents to get lost in.

Aiden Rennure
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:34:50 PM
...ZOOOM...

Aiden whizzed by the table, arms outstretched, making engine noises. At the sight of the Cizerack, he stopped running but that didn't mean he stopped moving. Sliding into a table at the other end of the bar, upsetting a salt shaker, Aiden made a beeline for the catmans table. When he arrived, he stood there, grinning.

Just stood there.

Grinning.

Dae Jinn
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:12:14 PM
Bored my little Ciz?

*She leaned on the back of his booth and grinned at him*

You shouldn't play with your food, by the way. Bad manners. *she winked and ran a hand along one of his arms.* Mind if I join you?

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:18:47 PM
Cirr takes her by the hand. pulling her down into the seat with him.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:27:10 PM
Wei spotted Aiden standing next to a table where Dae and a male Cizerack were sitting.

"Umm...Aiden, let's leave these two be."

Wei knew about how Dae was. She was a little too adult for Aiden's young eyes. He'd learn about women of Dae Jinn's type when he was older.

"Let's go have an ice cream," Wei said, extending his hand to Aiden.

Dae Jinn
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:29:10 PM
*falls into the booth, almost on top of the Cizerack. He was strong. She giggles*

You're a strong one! Do you have a name, my little Ciz?

Aiden Rennure
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:00:36 PM
Aiden giggled as he watched them. They looked like his mom and her "friends"-- the men that she said pretended to love her.

Walking away with Wei, he grinned.

"They're gonna get gross I bet!"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:05:54 PM
*Motssumi yawned, stretching out her lithe form before her ear swiveled at a sound nearby. She noticed a male Cizerack and a forrda female but a particular scent and manner about the male caught her attention. He had a bit of a feral air around him, a little bit nervous but more of anxious light shone in his eyes. Her ears briefly fluttered before she remembered what time of year it was. She smiled, the forrda woman had no idea what she was getting herself into. She chuckled to herself before she spoke loud enough for the other woman to hear.*

"jI'm not sssurrre jyou majy be able to handle what he hassss jin mjind, hjyuu-mann."

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:06:02 AM
He turned to the female ciz next to her, looking her up and down. Always was something about the ciz female he liked. If it had been a year ago he might have gone for it too, but now he was attached, and he intended to keep it that way

"Believe me, I think she could"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:15:22 AM
*Motssumi chuckled at the fordda male, forrda never knew what they were getting into with a Cizerack.*

".....sssaysss sssomeone who hasssn't been wjith a Cjizerrrrack."

*Her eyes briefly flickered over to Gue but like any Cizerack, she found the other male more interesting as she watched Cirrsseeto. If the other female backed out, Motssumi was likely to try and take her place for her being that she wasn't one to pass up most opportunities.*

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:19:14 AM
"Says someone that hasnt been with a Jinn or a Gue"

[I]He smirked and shook his head, turning back to the scene

Dae Jinn
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:19:24 AM
*notices Gue out of the corner of her eye and winks at him*

I heard that.

*turns her attention back to the Ciz, but not before sticking her tongue out playfully at Gue*

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:27:40 AM
"Not jin the mood forrr forrda mossst of the tjime, besidesss bald doesss nothjing forrr me....."

Motssumi's tail twitched back and forth a bit more before she spoke again.

"he on the otherrr hand doesss....."

"Bessssjidesss jif jyou know thjisss woman that wajy, whjy arrren't jyou keepjing herrr out of trrrouble?"

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:34:48 AM
"Becuase, believe me, though your linage my have come from cat like species, the two of us can be far more anamalistic than either of you could ever be"

*wink*

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:42:12 AM
*Mot's ear swiveled over at the sound of Gue's voice but to her, other ppl's conquests weren't interesting*

"Hmmm, ssstjill a male at thjisss tjime of jyearrr jisss a bjit of sssomethjing that majy be too much forrr forrda besssjidesss jI fjind that harrrd to beljieve at anjy rrrate."

OOC: Gue you are aware that me and Seer are one in the same right? so hitting on her ain't gonna work......

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:49:54 AM
"Believe what you like, i know my woman"

He locked back to her once more, intent on seeing what went down

OOC: No, actually I hadnt, and no im not hitting on you, IC gue is quite happy with Dae

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:12:25 PM
"If that is how you want to put it, yes."

Wei led the kid outside to go find some ice cream.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:42:03 AM
Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto.

He ran an amorous hand through her dark hair, blue eyes eyeing her up and down.

Dae Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:05:13 AM
Mmmm, nice name, kitty.

*she let him run his hand through her hair, giving it a playful nip as it brushed passed her lips. She leaned closer to him and grinned.*
My names Dae *winks* You're a handsome Ciz, someone must be missing you.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:09:25 AM
"jif jyou knew what ssshe wasss gettjing herrrssself jinto, jyou would have gotten herrr out of therrre bjy now. A Kree-arr male jisss no laughjing matterrr durrrjing thessse few dajysss but jyou forrda alwajysss ssseem to thjink jyou know everrrjythjing and don't need to ljisssten to otherrrwjissse. jYou'll end up wjith a brrroken woman jif ssshe goesss wjith hjim."

*Motssumi watched closely since her hormones wouldn't allow her to do otherwise, the Burning was still strong in her and her own servant was away from her side with Kree-arr as well. Normally she would have been more forward but the other female had gotten there first. So Motssumi's tail swished back and forth because for the moment, she was not noticed just yet and a bit annoyed by that fact.*

OOC: *wonders if any of the other males will be in on Kree-arr this time*

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:57:34 AM
OOC: You must mean Rrromeo's daily habit. :evil

IC:

::Rrromeo, in the bar yet again, noticed her right off. She was Cizerack, like he, and she seemed a bit tense. She needed to loosen up a bit. Rrromeo walked up and lightly grasped her shoulders, massaging them, watching the effects of the massage by infravision.::

"jYou need to rrrelax, gorrrgeousss."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 3rd, 2002, 12:51:53 AM
*She allowed herself to relax a bit under his touch while she purred softly. Motssumi turned her head slightly to get a look at him, upon noticing that he was a male Cizerack, her tail swished slowly back and forth.*

"Thjink jyou mjight be able to help me jin that deparrrtment?"

*She asked before running her tail up Rrromeo's leg slowly as she purred a bit louder*

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:57:10 AM
"Perrrhapsss jI can..."

:: Rrromeo purred softly as she ran her tail up and down his leg, for he both enjoyed it and it would apply a bit of flavor to the conversation. He increased the deepness of the massage, and watched with infravision as her whole body began to heat up.::

"How doesss that feel?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 3rd, 2002, 01:22:26 PM
*Motssumi purred a bit louder as her tail continued to move along Rrromeo's leg and she allowed herself to relax even more, after all it did feel good.*

"verrrjy good....."

*Her ears went back a little in her good mood but she was still wondering if Rrromeo intended on doing anything else tonight, it was the first night of Kree-arr afterall*

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:52:14 PM
::Rrromeo enjoyed watching her relax and warm up a bit. This girl was nice, and normally he wouldn't even bother with questions. But he had some a question about the other Cizerack....::

"jIs this otherrr male ljike thisss all the tjime? He ssseemsss a ljittle rrredderrr than hisss usssual ssskjin tone. jIt ssseemsss a bjit out of place for the wajy he carrrrrrjiesss hjimssself."

::As he asked this, his hands moved down, massaging her lower back and the muscles around her hips. He leaned her back slightly, feeling her firm backside pressed against him. And she was so warm. Perhaps he should bed her tonight. After all, it was only the proper thing to do since he was giving her such pleasure.::

"And what would jyou ljike to do tonjight? jI mjight have sssome plansss jinvolving that fjirrrm bodjy of jyourrrs...."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:27:02 AM
"He'ssss going through Kree-arr, basssjicalljy he'sss frrree to do as he wjissshesss forrr a few dajysss ssso he would be a ljittle on edge. Asss farrr asss tonjight jI was thjinkjing a qujiet njight at home except mjinusss the qujiet."

*She said quietly as she looked up at him, her tail continuing to move up and down his leg.*

OOC: *edit* forgot my accent there.....

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:00:56 AM
"Ah. jI sssee. jI djidn't know becaussse jI wasssn't rajisssed bjy the Cjizerrrack. Thank jyou forrr telljing me. And jI ljike jyourrr jidea."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:10:03 AM
"Hmmm, well jinterrressstjing and jyourrr welcome..."

*She purred softly again as she spoke before she decided she had had enough of small talk. She turned her head slightly and kissed Rrromeo softly at first then harder, she had tired of waiting.*

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:14:35 AM
::Rrromeo kissed her even harder, slightly suckling on her tongue. His hands roamed up and down her body, and his tail curled around her waist, pulling her even closer.::

"What do jyou sssajy to gojing back to jyourrr houssse?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Sep 4th, 2002, 09:19:18 AM
*Motssumi purred loudly by now, she definately wanted to go home*

"Sssoundsss good to me....rrreadjy wheneverrr jyou arrre"

OOC: I'll leave last post to you......

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Sep 5th, 2002, 08:51:41 AM
"Lead the wajy."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:48:10 PM
Ssshe knowsss wherrre jI am. jI have tjime off.

With an extended claw, he popped a button off her shirt, watching it roll down her curvy fabric.

Dae Jinn
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:09:35 AM
*Dae kept a sweet smile on her face*

You know, people have lost fingers for doing less to me. Watch yourself, my little Cirr.

*She moved his hand away from her shirt and onto her lap, holding it there. She glanced over at Gue.*

Plus my lover is over there. Get too frisky and he'll be after your head.
*She took her free hand and ran a finger along Cirrs' ear*
I've never seen a Cizerack up close. Very nice. I thought you would be furry or something.

ooc. post right after Dae and Gue get married ^_^; lol.