PDA

View Full Version : Straffe Stormrider-Force Training awaits.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:11:38 PM
:: It was very early in the morning and Lance was already up and in the academy...but today...today was a very special day...he wasn't here to train neither to spar....he was here to form...to guide...to give rise to another Jedi Knight...another Strider... much like him-self Straffe had much to learn...and today he would learn to control his force abilities...at their first degree... the part 1 of his training was about to begin. Waiting in one of the classrooms Lance was on the floor meditating indian style...he remembered his first class day...with Leia...she was there on the ground in the same position he was...what warm memorys those were....he waited for his apprentice to arrive soon....and hoped...he was going to be worthy of Lance's time.::

Straffe Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:33:28 PM
Straffe looked into the classroom, he saw his new master sitting there on the floor. Without any sound, Straffe glided across the floor and stoped in front of him.
"Hello Master Lance"
Straffe sat on the ground and sat in the same postion as Lance

Sep 1st, 2002, 06:34:46 PM
:: Lance's eyes slowly opened as his sight revealed his newe and unique apprentice Straffe::

"Greetings my apprentice...you are right on time very well....now before we begin...tell me my apprentice....tell me you my tale"

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:40:41 PM
Straffe was a bit puzzled
"What do you mean by "tell me you my tale"?"

Sep 1st, 2002, 09:30:43 PM
"Tell me about your-self....talk to me about your past your reasons of beeing here....something must have brought you here...it is not a coincidence but pure fate..." He said his eyes closed meditating.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:19:19 AM
Straffe seemed a bit uncomfortable talking about his past
"I was raised by my mother, my father died when I was very young. When I was at the age of 10 I started to experiance certan erges like to sneak around. I had one of my firends guild me a sword and it was from that point when I was certain that I would be a great swordsman. When I grew older I found out from my mother that there were others like me in the world. She told me that it was time for me to go my own way. I set out on a journey witch braught me here...I am hopeing that I will be reunited with others like me."

Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:34:01 PM
:: Lance's eyes opened lightly::

"I see....well as you see I am here...and I am a strider...now...I will explain to you briefly your training...first I shall teach you the basics of the force...on your next class..I will train you strider techniques..on your third we shall spar...and on fourth we will complete and you will be ready to go on missions and trials" He said then opening his eyes and getting up.

"Very well now let us start" He sais pacing towards the garden slowly as he walked he spoke to him.

"For your force training...you will receive the same exact training as I did..." He said then stoping in front of a tree.

"Well are you ready?" He said turning around to face him.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:39:11 PM
Straffe looked at Lance
"I am always ready master"

Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:02:04 PM
:: Lance paced around him::

"You think you are..hehe...alright but first you must hear my words and repeat them..after that you must swear to me that you will always abide by this code.."

:: His tone changed as pride filled his mouth.::

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:01:52 AM
Straffe looked at Lance and repeated his words

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. The Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others.
The Jedi respect all life, in any form. The Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
The Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training"

He looked into his eyes

"I will fallow these rules everyday and abide by them until I die"

Sep 4th, 2002, 02:42:19 PM
:: Lance nodded::

"Very well my apprentie...we shall start right away" He said poiting to the trees and 3 rocks on the floor.

"To use the force...you must first concentrate....now close your eyes...and follow my lead...."

:: He said closing his eyes::

"Feel the force....feel it through your body...through everything around you....once you feel it....summon it....request for it's help.."

:: He said opening his eys the three rocks on the floors were floating in the air as Lance rose his hand::

"At first...this will be very difficult...but I want you to lift these rocks.....as of now" He said walking towards the wall and leaning against it.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:51:11 PM
Straffe looked at Lance, a little unsure of himself. He gained his confidence and closed his eyes. He put his hand out infront of him. He slowly taped into the force, he could feel it al around him. Like being surrounded by warm water. He felt it flowing through his entire body, like his own blood. He pictured the rocks and concetrated. He struggled at first but never gave up. He saw in his mind the rocks slowly starting to hover above the ground. He tryed making them go higher but he was struggleing. Sweat strated to form on his forhead. Straffe suddenly colapsed to his knee's, unable to keep it up.

Sep 5th, 2002, 02:50:48 PM
"Hum..." Lance nodded the first time he was given this task he did not fail even if he had difficulty doing it..but well maybe his apprentice would be more successfull somewhere else, he wasn't dissapointed but he wondered what went wrong....probably that this is just his first time.

"Hmm pretty good...once you gain back your breath I want you to do it again...but try to concentrate more...and most of all don't let your emotions get in the way...think only of these rocks..and also chill dude" He said with a wide grin when he said the two last word.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:53:35 PM
Straffe smiled
"Don't think I'll give up that easy"
He stood back up and cleard his mind. He had the picture of the rocks in his head. He concetrated on every detail of them, every dent and curve. He focused on summoning the force to his aid, feeling it flow through his veins. He put his arm out and made the palm of his hand face the rocks. He visioned the rocks hovering in mid air. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the rocks floating in the air. He was so happy of him self that he took he concentration off of the rocks, the slowly started to fall to the ground. Straffe quickly recoverd and kept them floting. He then gave a grin to Lance
"What's next?"

Sep 6th, 2002, 03:39:35 PM
"Now I want you to throw them brutally to that tree over there" He saids poining at the tree

"I want you to make a hole through it" He said with a grin afterwards.

Plo Koon
Sep 7th, 2002, 07:52:10 AM
Plo watched as his friend trained his new padawan from a distance

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 7th, 2002, 07:55:19 AM
Straffe smirked
"As you wish"
Straffe focused his energy and forced everything forward. It didnt seem to work at first, so he decided to give himself some confidence. He screamed out very loudly and used the force to propelle the rocks through the trunk of the tree. HE felt a little weak but quickly recovered.
"Have anything harder?"
He said with a slight grin

Sep 7th, 2002, 04:18:57 PM
:: Lance clapped his hands and smiled.::

"Well done! Very well done!" He said with a wide grin on his lips.

"I was expecting that."

"Now let's move on" He said taking out a big steel bar from his backpack.

:: As he focused the force through his arms he twisted the steel bar as if it was paper.::

"Heh this is called force grab...you can use this to twist or...also to grab your lightsaber in combat...if you ever engage in a fight against a sith you will see that they will try and take your lightsaber with the force always use this while fighting so their tricks won't work."

"Now try it" He said pacing around him.

"As before focus the force through your arms but this time just use all your strenght to twist this steel bar" He said throwing another steel bar to his hands.

" Do it!" He said walking backwards.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 7th, 2002, 05:20:19 PM
Straffe looked at Lance with a very strange look
"You sure about this?"
Straffe just saw Lance stareing at him. He held the bar in both his hands, one at each end. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the force. He invishioned the force around him and called it to aid his streingth. He slowly bent the bar slightly but as he continued it became easier. After, he threw the bar to the ground and looked at Lance. Drops of sweat fell from his forehead.
"Anything else?"

Sep 7th, 2002, 07:49:47 PM
:: Lance looked at him a threw a towel to his hands::

Wash your sweat and rest for a bit for you will need all your strenght to continue.

:: Lance then sat down next to a tree and started making all the rocks floating and throwing them everywhere ust for fun waiting for his apprentice to rest and learn the next moves::

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:16:18 PM
Straffe sat down and wiped his head. He took a drink of water and sat in an idian position. He meditaed and focused the force to help him perfect his new techniques. As one of the rocks cam near him, Straffe focused the force to stop it in mid air. HE had a bit of trouble since Lance had way more experiance then him.

Sep 7th, 2002, 09:24:18 PM
"Heh well done my apprentice, well ready for the next technique?" He said grinning slightly.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:33:37 PM
Straffe grined
"I am always ready"

Sep 7th, 2002, 09:40:04 PM
"Very well" He said pointing at the tallest tree, he then focused the force through his legs and jumped 175 feets above and landed on the tree branch perfectly.

"Heh how's that? A strider padawan would go at about 50 feet high at the beggining."

"Now...focus the force like before..but this time through your legs and then JUMP!" He said motioning him to come.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 11:47:40 AM
Straffe looked up at him and woundered how the hell he did that. He grined and focused again. HE taped into the force to aid him in his jumping. He used the force to propelle himself into the air but when he landed on the branch, he landed to hard and the branch broke. Straffe landed on the floor with a hard thud. He rooled around on the floor in pain.

Sep 8th, 2002, 11:51:38 AM
:: Lance flipped back and landed perfectly on the floor next to his apprentice he quickly focused the force and summoned his aid to heal him, sending multiple healing waves to Straffe's body Lance watched as the pain flew away.::

"Nice jump but next time try to make a better landing" Lance said laughing a bit.

"Well you want to review that or move on?" He said helping him to get up.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 12:53:32 PM
Straffe chuckled as he saw the amusment of what happened.
"Let me try one more time"
He said as he was getting up. He felt quite rejuvinated. He focused the force again and quickly jumped into the air. As he went to land, he used the force to help him land perfectly on the branch. He stood there, looking down at Lance.
"Told you I would get it"

Sep 8th, 2002, 01:11:09 PM
"Heh!Well conwe my young padawan! now come back down because we're going to learn a very difficult move now" He said focusing and waiting for Straffe to come back down.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:12:51 PM
Straffe jumped from the branch and landed beside Lance.
"What next Master?"

Sep 8th, 2002, 01:17:08 PM
"Force speed...this is a very difficult move which I learnt quite easily...but it took me a lot of time" He said crossing his hands together.

"It's simple but requires patience and concentration at first, first of all...this one's not like the others..focus the force throughout your entire body...become one with it...once you feel the force....visualise a place...nearby or a person....then as you focus on that thing....released the froce in your legs and runs towards the spot." He said as suddenly Lance vaporated and appeared near a tree 60 meters away from where Straffe was standing in 1 second.

"Like this my apprentice...at first you will be slow...but after you train you will become very fast" He said smiling gently.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:32:21 PM
Straffe seemed a little discouraged but nothing will stop him at being a great Strider. He focused the force within him self and visualized the spot next to him. He vizualized it in his mind and made the force increase his speed. He exploded from where he was at incredible speed. He went so fast that he wasn't able to stop. POW!!! Into the tree he went. Straffe lay on the floor unconcious. Blood running from his forehead and parts of his face.

Sep 8th, 2002, 01:40:49 PM
:: Lance ran towards him and sent healing waves to his face and everywhere to stop the blood and give him his consciousness back, he watched as the blood stopped running and slapped Straffe::

"Hey wake up! I never told you to force speed towards the tree" He said shaking his head and helping him to get up.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:43:12 PM
Straffe shook his head
"I am sorry Master..."
Straffe hung his head in shame

Sep 8th, 2002, 01:48:02 PM
"Hey it's alright dood just get up and let's heal you back to health we can continue tomorrow if you desire" He said getting him up.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 01:54:26 PM
Straffe looked at Lance with great pride
"I will never give up...What do you want me to do next?"

Sep 8th, 2002, 02:04:06 PM
"So you wanna go on"

"Force speed again this time don't hit the tree GO!" He said pointing towards the endless field.

"Focus concentrate you can do it my apprentice i know you can!" he said encouraging him!

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 02:15:48 PM
Straffe quickly conjurd up the force to his aid. He used it to increase his speed and used to to end up in the feild. Starffe looked for Lance but didnt see him. As he looked around he noticed he was in the feild and a trail was formed by him. HE saw Lance far off in the distance trying to get his attention. Straffe used it again and appeard near Lance.
"How was that?"

Sep 8th, 2002, 02:27:15 PM
"Well done my apprentice...very well done" He said clapping hands.

"Now these are the basic force moves...now this is all for today...I want to see you in 1 week in the academy at dawn for your strider training" He said bowing lightly.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 8th, 2002, 02:33:05 PM
Straffe smiled and bowed in respect for his master. As he walked away he saw that Lance wasnt looking, he jumped and kicked hi heels togther. He jumped around hapily as he was able to take on anyone at the moment