PDA

View Full Version : The Solace of Silence (After the tag thread. closed, Wei's friends and teacher)

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:44:29 PM
Wei finally burst into his room after the long run. Tears stung his eyes as he entered his room and slammed the door behind him.

"Darn it..." Wei muttered to himself as he collapsed on the bed.

Wei noticed something red out of the corner of his eye. Aiden's backpack. The boy's things were still here. His rocket ship pajamas, his toothbrush, everything still at the foot of the bed where he had left it.

"I miss that kid," Wei whispered to himself and gave in to the tears that threatened the flow like waterfalls.

Krieger
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:14:08 PM
The dark man from before walked in.

"Hey, how's it going..."Krieger said solemnly. "Life isn't fair. I guess you already know that. I think they were wrong. Cherice had no right to kidnap the young one, and Xazor let it happen, to make matters worse. I was told a Jedi was a protecter of the innocent and keeper of the peace. I tried to stop her, but then I was treated like a doormat by a Jedi superior. I have respect for her, but I doubt if she respects me. I hope she understands that as a padawan and a person that I am far from grace, miles from it."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:19:09 PM
Wei looked at Krieger. "Yeah, I guess so. I promised the kid a new mom, though and he got one. I didn;t expect it to happen like that, though. I was hoping that both Aiden and I would get to know the woman before I left him in her care."

Ange Tot
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:33:27 PM
If they heard her, she didn't care, she stormed into the LQ like all hell broke lose, and anyone who was force sensitive enough would know to leave her alone. As she stormed into the hall in which her own room is, she slammed her door open with a though before she was half-way there, and when she entered she slammed it shut even louder.

"*insert various explitives about Xazor's and Cherice's birth's*"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:33:39 AM
"Ange is home." Wei's voice was quiet, almost inaudible. "She's angry. I'm just sad." Wei shifted a little, before rolling over to stare at the wall.

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:43:13 PM
"I feel her completely... I don't blame her for being angry."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:54:45 PM
Wei heaved a little sigh. "Yeah, she is mad. She is very...combative by nature." Wei sighed. "It's wierd."

Ange Tot
Sep 3rd, 2002, 02:53:15 PM
She stopped, and opened her door and went across the hall to stand near Krieger, her face completely emotionless.

"I'm sorry Wei........"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:02:04 PM
Wei shrugged. Not your fault, Ange. If I had caught him sooner, maybe it would not have happened. It hasn;t been that long, but I really got to like that little kid."

Wei shifted again.

Krieger
Sep 4th, 2002, 07:40:50 PM
"Dont blame yourself..."Krieger said with sorrow. It pained him to see his new found friend feeling down.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:57:17 PM
"I try not to. but surely I could have said something to change his and her minds?"

Ange Tot
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:10:12 PM
"You could've...But Lady Dawnstrider had to show up and side with the Sith!"

she huffed and went to sit next to Wei.

"Humph...She's about as Jedi as I am a man." she muttered to herself.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:15:27 PM
"Now, that wasn;t nice to say," Wei said, his eyes drying. He sniffled a little. "I'm sure Master Xazor wouldn't have done such a thing without good reason. Maybe she thought I was not a good guardian for the boy."

Ange Tot
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:22:29 PM
"That's bull crap! You treated the kid as if he was your own! Much better than some Sith could do!"

she was getting fruatrated and huffed again.

"And who cares? She not a real Jedi, I heard she used to be a Sith. Now I can't judge her cos I used to kill my fair share of people vefore i joined up, but she acts all high and mighty! It makes me wanna punch her in her stupid face!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:18:42 PM
"Ange, being a Jedi sometimes means not getting angry. It means accepting people as they are and doing your best to be patient with them." Wei's voice was tired sounding.

Ange Tot
Sep 7th, 2002, 02:37:31 PM
She stuck out her tongue at Wei and pouted childishly.

"It's still not fair........"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 8th, 2002, 07:06:07 PM
Wei patted Ange's back. "It;s ok."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 9th, 2002, 04:53:27 AM
:: A dark and calm voice crossed the room where they were a green glow escaped from the shadow, the green glow slowly appeared out forming Lance's jaded eyes as he stepped closer to them.::

"So...it happend...the child is gone.." Lance saidpassing a hand through his hair.

"Damnit...I never should've let him go" He said looking down.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2002, 08:26:21 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "What? What did you say, Lance?"

Sep 10th, 2002, 04:35:34 AM
"I was there early in the events but then I got busy with this man I had to prevent him from hurting the little fellow and then the kid just ran away and so did I after a while."

:: Lancepunched his other opened hand wih his right fist.::

"Damnit!"

Kaytor Surna
Sep 10th, 2002, 12:30:40 PM
It was amazing how, with so many jedi in the same room, the vampire was able to stay hidden. But she managed it. Kaytor watched from a shadowed corner all that had happened. She agreed with them about most of it. Xazor should not have let the child go if he was already in a good place. She found that Xazor was becoming even less like a jedi every time she heard people talking about her or seeing her.

"Things happen that should never happen."

Kaytor stepped from the shadows and everyone in the room but Lance tensed up and moved for their weapons.

"Calm down. I am not here to fight. Yes, it is true that I am no longer a jedi but the child should not have been taken from you, Wei. And despite the fact that I am of the dark side, I hate the sith order. The child should not have been left in their hands."

Kaytor watched the others in the room. They still seemed a bit edgy about her being there.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 10th, 2002, 01:04:28 PM
Maia peeked in the door of Wei's room. She had sensed great upset and hurt from her friends. She spotted Kaytor and raised her eyebrows slightly before bowing to an old friend. Maia held no malice for the Vampire. She still viewed her as a friend. She smiled at Lance and Ange.

She moved over to Wei and grasped his hand. "What has happened Wei?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 10th, 2002, 03:26:13 PM
Wei noticed Kaytor and tensed as she appeared but once he realized who she was, he relaxed again. "Have not seen you for some time Kaytor. I didn;t know you had turned to the dark side. I'm sorry to hear that."

Maia walked in and asked her question and held Wei's hand. "I found a kid in the Bar and Grill who was looking for him mom. I decided to help him find a mom and took him in. We did lots of fun things together, and he was a handful. But all the same. Then one night, he bolts out of the Bar and Grill. We were supposed to be playing tag. When I caught up to him, a Sith lady had him. I tried to persuade her to change her mind and not take him as her child, but she wouldn't listen. Then Master Xazor appears and tells us to leave her be and let her take the kid. She was very rude about it, I felt. Now he's gone off to live with a Sith, and I'm worried that he will be mistreated. His last mother was less than a good mother to him, after all."

Wei remembered the tickle fight in his room, Aiden;s first encounter with a Cizerack, and even the time that Aiden got into trouble with some vampires and a preacher.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 10th, 2002, 04:56:19 PM
Kaytor nodded slightly to Maia. She found it a bit odd that Wei hadn't known she had turned. She just ignored the fact for now and stuck to the shadows in the room.

"Xazor seems to be going on a power streak right now. And Lance was wondering why I left the order."

Sep 11th, 2002, 04:33:19 AM
:: Lance tilted his head to the side to see the face of his beloved one but he only let a simple "hum" escape from his mouth.::

"What ya doing here Kaytor?...Xazor might come..she can feel your presence...there is hiding to her.." Lance said his eyes closed calmly.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:26:05 PM
Wei rolled over again, and and then there was a brief thunderclap. "It'll rain soon." Then, as if on cue, the rains came. Wei let out a shuddering breath and closed his eyes and listened to the rain.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:22:46 PM
Kaytor frowned and glared at the jedi in the room.

"So you do nothing even though you know what happened is wrong? I thought jedi were against doing things like that? If you wont do anything then I will. And it will not be pretty."

Kaytor headed towards the balcony and walked out into the rain.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:28:48 PM
Wei turned to look at Kaytor. "There's that darkside in you. Aiden seemed to be happy with the sudden arrangement. I hope him the best. I don;t think he would like it if I suddenly and quite violently took him from his new mom."

More rain came.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:33:41 PM
Kaytor stood in the rain and slowly turned back to Wei.

"And you would rather have this child harmed at the sith order? Do you know how the sith train their people? With pain. They beat out every emotion but anger, hatered, pain and fear. Do you want him like that?"

Kaytor glared at Wei, her anger riseing quickly. She held her hand out, preparing to throw him out of anger but quickly got control and lowered her hand.

"Well Wei?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:41:16 PM
Wei sighed. "If I do go, it will be not to bring him back. If Aiden is happy, then he will stay with her. If he is not happy, I will take him back." Wei said. "But you will not touch him, or Cherice at all. Do I make myself clear?"

Wei sat up and looked out the window and the rain began to lighten up.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:45:51 PM
"I can promise nothing on who I hurt. If she tries my anger, then I might harm her. But come if you wish.

"As for the rest of you, come if you want. But dont get in my way. This is not a normal sith. She is a creature of the night like myself. She is a demon. But this childs safety is at stake. If you do not come, then to me you are a coward and are not worthy of the title of jedi."

Kaytor grabs Wei and jumps from the balcony. She lets him go and takes off running into the night towards a ship that she was brought here on.

Ange Tot
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:09:34 PM
"Hey WAIT!" She bolted right up and followed after Kaytor and Wei, pretty much vaulting over the balcony.

She starts to run after the two.

Sep 12th, 2002, 05:22:32 PM
"Huh? Why are you doing this? Are you gonna betrave them too" Lance said shaking his head he had absoluterly no intentions of following them.

Kaytor Surna
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:34:28 PM
Kaytor sent a message back to Lance.

'I am not betraying the Shrine. I am mearly taking out an obstical that got in my way of power.'

Kaytor walked onto her ship and sat down at the controls. She wished the other two would hurry up so they could take off but figured jedi were slower than herself.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:38:02 PM
Wei sensed Kaytor's impatience. "You have been much changed, Kaytor. You used to be patient with us before."

Wei took a deep breath of the outside air. The rain had made the air sweet, and relaxing. "Where do you plan on meeting with Cherice about Aiden?"

Kaytor Surna
Sep 12th, 2002, 09:24:21 PM
"Anywhere that is dark."

Kaytor takes off as soon as the other is inside.