PDA

View Full Version : After The Factor (Lance, open)

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:11:31 PM
Lance was walking through the LQ of the jedi towards his room. Anyone walking down the hall could see him. It was the beinging in the shadows that they couldn't see.

Kaytor followed Lance to his room, masked by the shadows that she was so adapt to controling. No one was able to see her as she followed the jedi.

They quickly made their way to his room after their meeting in the B&G. He opened the door and she sliped in quickly. He walked in and closed the door.

The shadows melted off of Kaytor and she leaned against one of the walls near his bed. She watched him as he closed the door, his back still to her.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:15:20 PM
:: As Lance shut the door his jaded eyes swifted from right to left no knowing if he should turn around to look at her, slipped his hand through his hair as he usually does and finally he decided to install his gaze on her, walking towards his bed he unclipped Matrix and put it in one of his drawers, he then threw his belt on the ground and kicked it under his bed.::

"Well..here we are..." He said then walking to her and taking her hand gently.

"There is so much I wanted to tell you...and...nw that your here....I only wanna look at you..." Lance said his jaded eyes remaining on her all the time.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:19:30 PM
Kaytor looked at the ground then back up at Lance. She knew how he felt but found it almost imposible to tell him. She glanced at the belongings of the others that lived in this room with Lance.

"Your sure they wont tell that I have been here if they show up?"

She looks back at Lance. She stares into his eyes, geting caught up in them. She freezes for a moment as she watches him.

Aug 31st, 2002, 04:22:51 PM
:: Lance shook his head lightly his jaded eyes still fixed on her.::

"Don't worry...they won't say anything" He said with a soft voice, he then moved his half gloved hand and slided it softly on her cheek.

"I've missed you so much" He said a small tear almost coming out.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:25:56 PM
Kaytor closed her eyes and brought her hand up to hold his. She then let go and placed it on his neck. She looked at him a moment then came up and kissed him. Her eyes closed as a small blood tear droped from her face to the floor.

Aug 31st, 2002, 04:29:11 PM
:: Lance kissed back without hesitation...it had been a while since he last kissed her...he felt so at peace...so good but at the same time he knew that this kiss would only mean more trouble... for their love was impossible it would never work out, as soon as the kiss was finished he let his finger touch the red line that the tear lef on her cheek.::

"Don't go crying on me" Lance said on the softest voice he had ever imposed, but at the same time he also felt like letting a tear fall out...but he was a man and he always thought "A strong man drops his blood before his tears"

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:37:02 PM
Kaytor looks at him. She ran her hands up and around his neck. She then leaned her head against his shoulder. She closed her eyes and whispered in his ear.

"And if I can't help it? What then?"

She felt his arms wrap around her.

"Please, never let me go. I can't stand the constant pain."

She almost started crying again but held it back.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:16:51 PM
"The pain was brought upon yourself.....young one."

The voice echoed throughout the room and powerfully landed upon the ears of Kaytor and Lance. She had seen all that she needed to see......and they had not even realized that she had soon walked in after them. The Knight was concealed in her black robes.....the hood drawn up over her head, shadowing her face from those that wished to look upon her. Slowly her hand traced up the side of the velvety material.....and brought it down behind her head. Her long Garou Warrior Braids spilled out and came to rest behind her. She growled to herself, exposing her elongated canines as her blue eyes pierced the very being of Kaytor. The light from the windo caught the silver specks in the deep canvas of her eyes and reflected it like shards of broken glass. Xazor crossed her arms over her chest and stood......watching the couple before her......

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:31:26 PM
Kaytor spun around and looked at Xazor. She quickly pulled her sword from its scabard. She held it level with Xazor's chest. Her hold on it didn't shake or quiver at all. But it also didn't go thrusting into the Jedi's chest. Kaytor glanced out the window. She looked at the moon and the stars for a seconds time then back to Xazor.

"What are you doing here, Xazor?"

The vampire glared at her former master. She could feel Lance standing behind her. She knew that now that Xazor knew about her and Lance, they would probobly never be able to see each other again, or worse. But whatever the punishment, she wouldn't let any harm come to Lance.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:49:56 PM
The Knight looked down at the blade and slowly moved her right hand across her body......down to the hilt of her own sword protruding from its scabbard at her left side. Her fingers gripped around the silver hilt slowly and her eyes wandered up to Kaytor as she slowly drew it from its place.......and in a flash, it was up and blocking the young Vampire's blade.

"That was a mistake you will soon regret if you continue actions like that young one......I come in peace to visit my friend. He was just appointed to Knight and I had a gift for him."

She said softly, but her voice was stern and full of a hidden power that could be unleashed from her at any given point. Her hard gaze rested upon Kaytor's face......waiting for her to speak or.....act....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:55:36 PM
"And you choose to give it to him in privacy instead of show it off to people in the Bar and Grill? Some how I doubt that. Especaly from you. You are not the kind to keep things toned down."

Kaytor felt her anger rising and let it. She let it strengthen her. She let one hand drop from her sword and point towards Xazor. She let her anger and the force flow through her. They mixed to geather, becoming greater than apart and came out through her hand, throwing Xazor back into the wall. The vampire held her ground while the jedi knight stood back up, bearly fazed by the blast.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:05:14 PM
The Knight laughed to herself and shook herself off as she rose to her feet. Her hand gripped her sword tighter and she moved closer to Kaytor.

"That was a mistake.....and now you will suffer the consequences."

The Knight looked to her wrist and while holding her sword, pressed the button on the comm she wore.

"Private Dawnstrider to NR Headquarters.....we have a T750 in the realm of the Living Quarters at the Jedi Order. I will secure and wait for backup....."

With the message relayed, the Knight smiled and Kaytor and focused upon the Force. Suddenly the young Vampire was unable to move.....due to the lock that Xazor now held upon her with the Force. Her ankles and wrists seemed bound in place by invisible chains.

"And here I was going to dismiss this and let you two share your love. You just ruined it for yourself......"

With that said, a knock came at the door, which Xazor opened using the Force. Five men entered the room carrying large rail guns, identical to the one that the Jedi Knight had strapped across her back. They pointed them at Kaytor and moved closer.

"Is this the T750 Ma'am?"

Xazor nodded in reply to their question and let the men go to work, putting Ysalimir restraints on Kaytor's wrists and ankels. There was no possible escape from that.

"Charge.....assulting an NR Military Officer.....sentance....one year in the NRSF Compound."

The Knight moved aside and made room for the men to take her away.....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:13:53 PM
Kaytor strugled with the restrants. But it was useless. She glared at Xazor, blameing her for the entire thing.

"You will die for this, Xazor. You wont get away with it. I swear that I will kill you."

One of the officers came up behind Kaytor and hit her with the blunt end of his gun right under the skull. Kaytor crumpled to the ground, knocked out.

Edit: Unknown facts.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:18:28 PM
ooc You just totally God-Moded.......an NR Officer is a huge guy resistant to anything Force related. You can't just knock them over. At the first sign of your movement, they would have blown you head off with their rail guns. And the part where you come after me.....remember, I'm a KNIGHT......you're a vamp with little or no training....... :\

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:42:12 PM
ooc: Really? Ok I didnt know about this. i thought these guys were just like police officers. Sorry bout that. i'll edit it.

Aug 31st, 2002, 07:21:57 PM
OOC:@_@ Oh sh-t you I'm totally lost here next time you go this fast I'll pan you both :p Kaytor pm on AIM ASAP I gotta ask you something before replying to this.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:52:33 PM
Kindo jogged down the corridors of the Living Quarters, trying to investigate the reason why a group of New Republics had just made their way through the structure towards Lance's residence. He arrived only to witness those exact guards apprehend someone, and Xazor and Lance viewing the entire conflict. Who was that they held captive? It was then when Ki's eyes made out who the prisoner they held in restraint was, Kaytor Surna! The Jedi turned his attention immedialty back to the two Knights behind him.

" That was Kaytor! What is going on? "

Aug 31st, 2002, 08:58:44 PM
"Argh!......I don't want to anything rash here...that would lead me to leave this order....so I'll ask you just once..Xazor plz release her...it's my fault I brought her here...do whatever you want but let her go...I don't wanna see her suffer...not more then she already did...let her go...do it for me..and for the friendship yu once shared with her." He said walking towards Xazor..looking at her in the eyes.

Dios Kane
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:46:51 PM
:: Dios stepped forward, tonight he was not wearing his robes. His black trenchcoat on and his belts of weapons strapped along had been placed on easily after he had sensed a vampyre on the GJO grounds. He approached the area that he could sense the vampyre seeming to call to him from inside his head, he wasn't sure what to think. Was it Tomak? Or Kaytor? there were no longer any good vampyres in the GJO so far, all had been turned evil, the first falling and yet no action of the council, the second falling and the wave hits the council like a slap in the face. Dios felt the anger rise in him over the topic and he quickly surpressed the feeling.
He turned the corner to see a NR officer with Xaz, Kindo to the side, and Lance standing over Kaytor. He stepped forward and brushed by Xazor as he came to Lance. Lance knw he was a hunter and gave a defiant look for a moment, Dios smiled. The red glasses he wore gave him an emotionless feeling to the others but the smile was creepy. He knealt down next to Kaytor and put a hand to her eyes, slowly opening them to see how bad she was hurt. Vamps had no pulse so a heart beat was pointless. Dios looked up to Xaz and then to Lance. He picked Kaytor up in his arms and turned to Lance, placing the vamp in his hands. He turned to Xaz and smiled, he'd like to see her do something, or maybe the brute behind her.::
I would suggest taking Kaytor somewhere far away before I get it in my head to actually slay her for what she is. It would've been all too easy ya know Stormrider? But she was jedi, and I gave Tomak the same chance. I'll gie her one chance to be free ant that's it, she comes around again and she's screwed. There isn't any facility she could go to, she'd escape, death is the only release and imprisonment a vampyre's soul can live with.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:53:55 PM
The Knight growled deeply at the presence of the others.

"Leave my presence at once.....all of you except for Lance and Kaytor and the Officers! NOW!"

Her eyes shifted down to her ex-Padawan....and then to her friend.

"You take her far away from here.....and care for her injuries. Make sure that she never returns here again....or she will be killed...."

The Knight dismissed the NR Officers and lifted Kaytor with the Force, placing her in Lance's arms.

"Do as I say and do it now....."

Lord Soth
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:56:24 PM
ooc: Will post same thread later so carry on dude's and dudeet's :)

Kaytor Surna
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:52:20 PM
Kaytor goans slightly and stirs. Her eyes open and she looks up at Lance. She then quickly looks at the others and springs to her feet. She spots Dios and she backs up a few feet. She glared at the ones in the room then looked back at Lance. She ran at his window, breaking the glass and droping to the ground. She lands on her feet and takes off running.

'I'll see you soon.'

The message is sent to Lance only.

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:18:57 AM
:: Dios merely smirked as Xazor spoke. Kaytor got up and saw him then burst out the window without a word. He turned to Xazor and smiled. He wanted to draw his gun and hold it to her head, and hold his saber to her stomach. He was gettin tired of takin orders from someone who rarely lifted a finger nowadays. He quickly resisted the thoughts... Those were not of jedi and they scared him. He turned away to stare out the window before turning back to Xazor.::

You know what? When you start actin like someone who deserves a bit of my respect, I'll take orders from you. I don't feel like havin some pregnant wolf around growlin at me every five seconds. I think you need to go rest, I'm surprised you didn't attack her like you did Tomak. After he frickin bit the heck out of Azhure! And what are you thinkin? Take her to a holding cell, yeah that'll stop the shrine from comin and lettin everyone esle free too. Why can't you... I mean...

:: Dios hand gripped his gun and he shook his head. His emotions had got the better of him this time. He had been tired for so long and listening to the vampire's tear at his soul while they fought hadn't helped. Dios' beliefs of the inability of the council also had led him to say what he had... but he caught himself now and realised what he'd done. Dios turned and placed a hand on Lance's shoulder before leaving with a quick glance to Kindo.::

Xazor Elessar
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:43:54 AM
"I have done more around here then you will ever! I suggest you go meditate Dios.....you were not a part of this! Leave my presence now before I do something that you'll regret......."

She said to him and then watched him leave......

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 11:54:28 AM
:: Dios turned around at that. His eyes went blood shot beneath his glasses for a moment as he turned. Regrets... he regretted a lot of things but would he really regret this? He put a hand on his head and the ohter against the wall as he looked at her for a moment. Could she feel it there too? Could she sense it? By the force! Could she sense it within him?! It held him back from speaking, it wanted him to fight her, to make everything worse. It tried to speak for him but he gained enough control over it just enough to keep himself from attacking and ending any chance he would have of salvation.::

You... and the council... did nothing for me... If you truly believe that you have done more than I EVER wil... then so be it... I suggest you go meditate Xazor... why is your presence so holy that I must leave? Why... Xazor...

:: Dios stumbled back for a moment as he fought for control. He regained enough to turn to Xazor. In desperation he choked out a few words before turning and running down the hall.::

Do... you see... it?

Oishii Sakana
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:50:34 PM
Oishii passed by and wisely kept his nose out of it.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:55:40 PM
Wei passed by the group of angry people on his way back from the grocery store, waving to Oishii as he passed.

"Miss Xazor, why have you been so angry all the time lately? I remember you being a nice lady. Is it cause you are pregnant? Well, I know one thing. If you don;t keep that stress level down, you are going to have a miscarriage."

Wei remembered listening to his grandmother giving advice to all the newly pregnant women she would meet during his travels with his family. Keeping happy was the surest way to make sure your baby was born healthy.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:02:47 PM
Kindo began to walk back towards his Quarters, utterly stunned by Xazor's aggression. She had not handled the situation has she should have, for he knew she should have let peace control her emotions. His thoughts dwelled with Dios too, for he displayed a larger amount of anger towards Dawnstrider. The Padawan was confound on the appearence of Kaytor, for she was once one of his dear friends, and she still was, even though she fell to the darkside. Sadness ached through Kindo's heart, though he tried his best to let peace overcome the sorrow within.

Sep 6th, 2002, 07:33:05 PM
:: Lance tilted his head to the side and threw his body on his bed he then crossed his arms behind his head and sighed deeply...::

"Why does these things have to happent to me?"