PDA

View Full Version : A midnight breeze never felt better (everybody's welcome!)

Dios Kane
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:07:59 PM
:: Dios walked next to the cool pool of water, wearing his tattered jedi robes of a padawan. The planet in the sky was reflected motionlessly. It was beautiful to Dios though, the water, the sky, the wind moving slowly around him. All of this he saw through the force, he used all that he could to see into the sky and across the water. Silent meditation was what he felt. How sweet a night.::

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:25:50 PM
:: Lance had been sitting near by observing the skys and breathing lightly, he then passed his hand under his chin as he saw Dios come in.::

"Pretty night eh?" The Knight said his eyes remaining on the skys.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:43:11 PM
" You said it Lance, everyone has got to love the beauty and serenity of a brisk night outdoors. "

Kindo stepped up beside Dios and gave him a friendly pat on the back. The Jedi Padawan looked up towards the sky, admiring the peacefulness, tranquilty, and beauty of his enviroment.

" Everyday I am thankful for a family like you all, you're are so dear to me. "

Ki reflected on how much love he contained for the Jedi, how they had became so close to him. A smile radiated off his face to equal the light of the stars.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:28:14 PM
Wei was sitting up in a tree, with his back against the trunk , and one leg dangling off the limb.

"I like these types of empty settings. It's not a bad empty, though. It's the sort of emptieness that gives you room to stretch out under the stars and finally enjoy yourself."

Wei sighed, and half closed his eyes in restful bliss.

Krieger
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:03:01 PM
A dark figure appeared in the field of grass, slowly approaching, calling out to his fellow Jedi.

"Beautiful night, eh. The cool breeze is soothing. It seems to tell all things without speaking it. It helps after a long arguement, to wander about."

Aug 31st, 2002, 07:24:23 PM
"Damn right Kindo...we're all a family here...ahh...so beautifull and peacefull."

:: He then tiltes his head to look at Krieger.::

"Hello there I don't think I've had the pleasure to meet you mister?"

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:40:45 PM
Lion had been sitting on the other side of the pool, watching his friends...now he walked up to them, wearing his green cloak...he had damn near refused to wear those raggy brown robe things...

"Hey, guys...nice night, eh?" he asks as he sits down, skipping rocks of the water..,

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:44:46 PM
Wei looked down at Lance. "His name is Krieger. I ate lunch with him. He's cool. He's a giant though. 8 feet with fists like duracrete blocks."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 08:49:57 PM
Pheonix crouched down in a tree near the guys and watched them for a few moments. She then took her cloak off, showing her one piece and dove from the tree into the pool. There was bearly a splash and because of her dark skin, it was hard to see her in or out of the water.

When she finaly did come up for air, she was across the pool from the main group. She was finaly starting to understand some of the common language of this world so she could understand a few words. But as for speeking it, it would be like trying to talk to a dog. She pushed herself out of the pool and sat on the edge with her feet still in the water. She looked over at Wei and smiled slightly.

Aug 31st, 2002, 09:07:24 PM
"heh pretty cool giant" He said grining

:: His attention was then caught by this...Phoenix that had just come in the scenary.::

"Now who the frell is that?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:14:03 PM
Ki Adi walked over near the large fellow who had recently made his presence known to the group. He had not met this man before, but fortunatly, the Jedi loved meeting new people.

" I am sorry, I do not believe we have met. I am Ki Adi Kindo. What is your name? "

He extended his hand outwards towards Krieger. A bright smile reflected off his face.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:22:34 PM
Pheonix dove back into the water and swam over to the other side. She came up quickly from the bottom, flung herself out of the water and landed on her feet a good 10 - 20 feet away from the others. She looked at them and climbed the tree that Wei was in.

Aug 31st, 2002, 09:29:43 PM
"She liked you Wei deginitively" He said laughing

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:53:36 PM
Wei smiled, his eyes shut. "Well, I'm glad of that. I don;t think I would like it if she hated me," Wei said, missing Lance's intended use of the word 'like.'

"Yeah, Krieger. Dios, Lance, Kindo, I am Wei, and the lady climbing the tree is Phoenix." Wei said pointing.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:01:19 PM
Pheonix grins evily once she is behind Wei and knocks him out of the tree and into the pool of water. She then sits where he was and looks innocent... very hard to do beings she is a dark elf.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:05:29 PM
Wei came up soaked. "What the?"

Wei smiled and decided to just tread water. It was cold, but otherwise not too bad.

"I hope you are pleased with yourself, madam!" Wei shouted, trying not to laugh.

Aug 31st, 2002, 10:05:50 PM
:: He looks at Phoenix and nods to her then leaning shifting his weight on his rock he yawned lightly.::

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:29:33 PM
Pheonix looks up at the stars and the moon. She leans back in the tree and watches the guys that are relaxing out here. She wonders why there are no other girls outside. She just shrugs it off and looks back at the sky.

Dios Kane
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:35:02 PM
:: Dios enjoyed the quiet calmness for a bit longer before he turned to his friends there. He nodded to Kindo, Wei and Lance. And ith a smile to Krieger and Pheonix, he didn't know either very well but now was a good chance. He brushed a hand through his hair as he approached the massive form of Krieger.::
Good to meet you, the name's Dios Kane, padawan at your service.
:: He slightly turns to Pheonix in the tree, only moving his upper torso. He had heard of this one though, but it had been a while. He'd heard that she didn't understand basic but could pretty much figure things out. Dios didn't really feel like playing charades so he just used the force to speak to her, so her mind could register what he said without words.
Hail elf of the dark skin, many moons have passed since I've seen your race. I am glad to see you on such a wonderful night.
Dios sent this message to her and as he did he thought of Maia, and where she might be. He turned his attention away from there for a moment and searched for the link that connected him with the his eternal love. Where was she? He couldn't stay out to long, it would be rude to detach with so many people around.
Dios removed his robes and waded into the silent pool, he used the force to prevent any ripples as he slowly trotted into the pool.::

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:41:39 PM
"Yeah, sure. Everyone come join me in the pool. We will swim in out clothes. Great strength training, let me tell you."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:44:59 PM
Pheonix dives from the tree into the water. She comes back up a few feet from the edge and floats there for a moment before going to a place where she could stand.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:48:23 PM
After Krieger had introduced himself, Ki Adi approached the shores of the quiet pond. He removed his entire blue uniform, leaving him in nothing but his white undergarments. With that settled, he walked slowly into the water till it reached his midsection. The Jedi then dived under for a few seconds, only to come back up for air moments later. Throwing his hair out of his face, he continued swimming in the refreshing pond.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:21:53 AM
Maia walked up to her friends. It had been awhile since they had been together like this. She sent a greeting to each one. Her eyes searched the area for Dios. She could feel him close but did not see him. "Ok guys where you hiding him at.?" She asked with a laugh.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 1st, 2002, 05:14:10 AM
Lion drops his green cloak, revealing a black t-shirt and dark blue baggy shorts...he had been sitting around at the side of the water, trying not to hit...Phoenix...with the rocks he was skipping around...

...tossing his cloak to the side, Lion picks up his hoverboard, and jumps onto it, rising twenty feet into the air...then...

"Woohoo!!!!!!" he yells as he performs a wild triple flip into the water...finally, his goggles might actually be useful...

With a surprisingly small splash, Lion lands headfirst, his hair instantly losing whatever form it had taken...as he treaded water in the middle of the pond, he notices a familiar force signature...

"Hey, Maia! How ya' been, chica?" Lion was smiling...Dios was fun to hide...

(ooc: Hey, introduce me!!!)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:00:17 PM
Wei watched the pool fill up. "Maia, I don;t know where we put him! I'm sorry!" Wei smiled.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:59:38 PM
Maia giggled at the two men. Shaking her head she began to search. Glancing up she spotted Phoenix in the tree and waved up to her. "Wei I know you have him in your pocket huh?"

"Dios, come out come out where ever you are." She called.

OOC: Psssssst Lion introduce you to who?"

Sep 1st, 2002, 10:26:03 PM
:: Lance rose to his feet and looked at the time....it was time to get to the job, with a monotone voice and his eyes narrowed his serious expression lashed out a few sighs.::

"Sorry peeps....I've got some unfinished business to take care of....ciao sis" He said walking out slowly his hand passing through his hair.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:12:19 AM
(ooc: Wei forgot me when he introduced everyone to Phoenix, or something...I'm so pathetic...naw, jk, I dun really care...)

IC:

"Hey, Lance...where you going dude?"

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:45:54 AM
:: Dios was glad to see Maia though. All his friends around, and there went Lance, off again. Dois was under the water watching everything go on, he wasn't even holding his breath. The holy water made it so he wouldn't drown but he smiled as Maia searched for him. He stuck a hand out of the water slowly so all they saw was from his wrist and up, seeming to come out of the reflection of the moon above. He crooked his finger and pointed to Maia then made a signal for her to come there.::

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:28:45 PM
"See ya later bro. Be good." She called out.
Maia grinned when she saw his hand, and went to the waters edge. She still could only see his hand. Crouching down she grabbed his hand and pulled at him. "Ok you can come up and breath now sweet." It still unnerved her how long he stayed under the water.

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:36:03 PM
"Master Maia," Krieger said with excitement,"beautiful night, eh?"
::he then smirked, turning and walking away. He then began to sprint with the speed of a gazelle, despite his enormous size. He then vaulted upward and made a mighty splash into the pool, soaking his master and the other Jedi present::

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:57:23 PM
Wei came up and spit out a mouthful of water. "Impressive."

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:23:10 PM
:: Dios grimaced. The moment had been totally lost thanks to the big gallumping rhino. Well, there went that idea. Dios laughed and pulled Maia close to him. The feeling inside him wasn't so ba now with everyone around. He almost couldn't tell.::
Thanks Krieger, anytime. Hello hello beautiful, how are you Maia?

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:58:36 PM
"How was that?!" Krieger exclaimed,"And If any of you got something to say, just bring it!"Krieger said with a playful, yet agressive roar.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:02:06 PM
Wei laughed. "Ok, then! I'll bring it!" Wei said, swimming over and dunking Krieger using a judo-style throw.

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:07:03 PM
"Feisty for a lil' un' aren't you!"

He then picked up Wei and threw him out of the pool, not keeping check of his own strength.

"Oops...sorry, Wei!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:26:16 PM
Wei turned on his axes so he landed on his feet. "Well, I see we don't know our own strength. I'd hate to see you throw a Force-boosted punch. That would be bad for the other person." Wei jumped back in the pool.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:24:45 AM
Lion went surfing by on his hoverboard, carried by Krieger's wave...jesus, that dude was HUGE!

"Hoo-Rah!" Lion yelled...this was cool!

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:07:43 AM
Maia wiped the water from her eyes and grinned at Krieger. "Yes, a warm night to thank goodness."

Wrapping her arms around Dios's neck she kissed him. "Well, hello back to you handsome. I'm glad to see you out having fun." She quickly dunked them both under the water. and pulled him closer, a small smile tugged her lips. She opened her mind to the force and spoke. "How long can you kiss under water?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:03:59 PM
"Don't do it, Dios! It's a trick!" Wei said, trying not to laugh. Then he dove underwater and emerged on the other side of the pool.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:52:47 PM
(ooc: The GJO guys and girls CTs + Banzai Chibi Clan make one sentence answers huge...cool, huh?)

IC: Lion was getting tired of doing tricks, so he decided tos it in the middle and tread water...as long as that Kreiger dude didn't make another Tidal Wave...

"Run away, Dios!" said Lion, smiling...

Dios Kane
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:11:58 PM
:: Dios stuck a hand out from underneath the water and waved the guys off, he wasn't worried. Not a bit, in fact, he returned his own message to her.

Yeah, alright, but the question really is beautiful, how long can you stay kissing underwater before I have to start breathing for you?

Dios smiled a bit as he pulled her closer. The others saw the hand slip back under the water and could only assume the worst.::

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:18:57 PM
"Oh, my goodness..." Wei's voice trailed off. "I hope the pool is still clean when they get finished."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:01:06 AM
Lion cracked up and had to dunk his head underwater to stifle his laughing..

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:18:19 PM
Wei grabbed Lion's head as he came up. "Down you go! 1, 2, 3!" Wei counted to give Lion time to hold his breath before Wei plunged him back into the water.