PDA

View Full Version : Additional Training ( Verse )

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:34:55 PM
It was a cool brisk morning, and the suns had just begun to reflect their magnificent light. Kindo stepped into one of the empty Training Arenas, like he usually trained day by day. Today, however was different, unlike the others in which he trained with Maia or even alone. Today he would learn from the great Verse Dawnstrider, Jedi Knight and father to his good friend Xazor. Verse had agreed to give Ki addtional training the previous day in the Temple Avalon. Kindo felt it would be a great asset to his training if Verse would work with him on his skills. The Jedi Padawan was perched on the cold surface of the hollow Arena, meditating into the depths of the Force, awaiting the arrival of the Jedi Knight.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:40:29 PM
::Verse walked to the area Ki was at. He dressed in a work-out shorts and an old white shirt. His sabers hung on a harness he made for the shirts. His long blond hair was tied back in a pony-tail. This allowed his hair to keep out of his eyes as he moved in training. The Garou breathed deep and let the morning air fill his nose. His sensitive nose told him every sent in the air.::

"A'ight Ki. I have come. So, what all do you wish to be taught? After you tell everything you need help with, I can work on a series that will best help you."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:50:20 PM
" Thank you for coming. I need assitance in moving and throwing objects with the aid of the Force. I also need to you to help me tone my saber skills. "

Kindo remembered that he no longer owned a saber, for the first three he possessed were destroyed in combat. Either way, he would learn many things today, and his skills would be toned and improved.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:07:21 PM
::Verse nodded.::

"I will start with the throwing object with the Force. That will help with your combat. If you wish I will teach you how to use the Force to increase your combat."

::Verse walked and got 5 rocks. Two were the same size. The other three got larger with each rock. Verse sat them on the ground. Verse placed them three feet apart from each other forming a circle. After he was done he gathered five rocks that closely matched teh first set. He did teh same with them. They formed a circle two yards from the first circle. Verse sat in the first circle.::

"Please Ki, take a seat in teh second circle."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:29:22 PM
Kindo arose from the cold surface and stepped over to the circumfrence of rocks. He sat down in the middle of the circle, all the rocks emcompassing him.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:58:32 AM
::Verse walked him through the first steps.::

"You got to clear you mind. Touch the smallest rocks with your mind. Cover them with Force. The just lift them. Don' t think about, just do it."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:01:39 PM
Kindo enforced a sudden command through the Force, lifting the smaller rocks above the cold surface.

" You are right. "