PDA

View Full Version : Request for a master

Krieger
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:06:47 AM
The large dark figure strolled casually into the academy, seeking a master, for he was called "masterless" by the Jedi Knight Xazor.

"I have a request to make. I've had recurring dreams that I think might have to do with my memory loss. The name 'Maia Tharrinn' keeps on showing up, teaching a crimson clad warrior the way of the Jedi. I too, wish to be taught."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:16:35 AM
Maia turned to the man and smiled. He was new to the order and she had seen him a few times wandering around. He was very different from the ones she had taught already.

"It would be my pleasure to train you Krieger." She said bowing to him. "There is much a master and a padawan can learn from one another." Maia was very close to her Padawans they were more friends than anything and she had learned from them as well as taught. She hoped she found the same rapport with this one.

"What is it you would like to learn Krieger? What does the name Jedi mean to you?"

Krieger
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:18:53 AM
"Well, Jedi used to mean 'enemy' but to me it means faith and trust. I want to learn what life is about. I used to be death. I want to know who I am and who I once was."

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:17:32 AM
Maia nodded. "There are many here who once viewed the Jedi as there enemy. I come from such a family myself. I am happy you have chosen to find peace with us here. What you seek is here but it is also within yourself and I would be proud to help you seek it out." Maia bowed slightly to her new Padawan.

"As for who you are that is for you to decided and discover. The past can be forgiven Krieger but not forgotten, so it is good that you seek to find who you once were." She said softly...