PDA

View Full Version : Special Connection ( Maia )

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:46:31 AM
Ever since the foremost start of the Jedi, masters and their padawans have always had a very special bond. Masters shared everything with their learners, teaching them and showing them they ways of the Force. Day by day, training would commence between the two, skills and knowledge delivered from the master to the young padawan. This connection was very rare, and you were granted one master, someone to learn from and seek in times of trouble. Ki Adi Kindo's mother died when he was born, leaving him motherless during times of trouble and conflict has a child. Often his father was too busy to look after his young kid, being Count of Serenno required sacrifice of time. The Jedi lacked a mother all the days of his life, until not long ago. Maia Tharrinn, skilled and wise Jedi Knight, took on Ki has a padawan. Within the depths of Kindo's heart, Maia held the most special and loving place, that only a mother could possess. Kindo cared deeply for his master, she showed him kindness and love from the bottom of her heart. When conflict pressed against him, she rescued him in the nick of time. When sadness echoed in his heart, she comforted him. When he grew in knowledge and in strength, she congratulated him for his accomplishments. He cared for her more than any other, his love for her knew no bounds.

He sent out a message to his master for her to meet him at his Living Quarters for dinner. He set up everything just perfectly, long awaiting her arrival. He even had a special gift he wished to present to her. It would be a great night!

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:32:48 AM
Maia had just received the message sent by Kindo. She made her way to the living quarters. Her mind went over her time spent with her Padawan. He had grown so much over the time they had been training together. They had become very good friends and she always found him to be a caring listener. He had come from a hurt and troubled past and she could still see the influence the pain had over his heart. He had never wavered from the lightside, but instead had grown stronger and she was very proud of him.

Maia tapped on his door. A soft smile in place. She missed getting together with all of her friends the way they used to but times and things had a way of changing and innocence had a way of being lost in the harsh realities of life. The one thing she knew that would all ways be there is the love they all had for one another....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:50:14 PM
Ki Adi opened the door only to see the bright smile of his master, which made him light up with one of his own.

" Please, come on in! "

He was very pleased to see that Maia had arrived, everything was going great. He walked back over to the kitchen, where he was preparing dinner for the pair.

" Please make yourself at home. You have been here enough to know that my home is your home. "

His face still reflected the same gleaming smile he had possessed throughout the majority of the day.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:03:40 PM
Maia hugged Kindo and followed him into the kitchen. She pulled a chair out and settled down at the counter where he was preparing dinner. She picked up a knife and began chopping up the vegetables in front of her. "Everything smells wonderful Kindo. I'm glad you thought of this. It has been to long since we had a good talk." She smiled softly.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:13:27 AM
That same gleaming smile was engraved upon his face, for he was pleased to have her there with him. She brought such joy to him when she was around, he cared very deeply for her. He continued preparing the dinner while conversing with his master.

" How have you been today? "

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 04:35:02 PM
"I have been well Kindo, I am a little worried about Dios but things I think will get better. How about you my friend, how have things been for you?" She asked as she continued to cut up the food...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:04:17 PM
" The universe never ceases to bring forth it's events, I have dealt with everything thrown my way. "

He removed two glasses from the cabinet, placing them over on the dinner table.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:13:12 AM
Maia poured wine in the glasses he set on the counter in front of her. Nibbling on the carrot she had been chopping.

"You have been doing wonderful Kindo. You skills have improved a lot. Though you weren't that bad to begin with. I can wait to see all of my Padawans begin to train, it will truly be a proud moment for me. What else have you been doing with your time?" She asked sipping the sweet wine..

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:17:02 PM
" The Rogue Squadron of the New Republic has recruited me to pilot on of their fighters. Toghether we will put an abrupt halt to more forces of darkness, it is just great! "

Kindo reflected one of his piercing smiles, one that lit up the entire room. He was very pleased to have his master there with him, it meant so much to him. He removed an concealed necklace from his neck, placing it within his palm.

" I have something for you. "

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 4th, 2002, 01:43:33 AM
Maia cupped the beautiful necklace in the palm of her hand. She stared at it until her eyes blurred with tears. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry, but it was the fact the her Padawan and friend had given it to her that touched her the most.

"I do not know what to say Kindo. This is the most precious thing I have ever received aside from all of my friends." She said when she finally found her voice. "She looked up at him and her smile grew as she cried. She stood up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you my friend. Not just for this but for caring so much." She whispered...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:51:51 PM
" That necklace was given to me when I was born, for it was my dear mother's, however she died while giving birth to me. Now it belongs to my new mother. "

Kindo was completely honest about what he spoke of, and was filled with joy to see his master appreciate the gift he gave her.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:42:58 AM
Maia looked up and smiled at Kindo through a veil of tears. She had never been so touched by a gift. "Then it makes it all the more precious to me Kindo. I am glad you see me that way and that we have become so close. I care about all of you so much." She ran her fingers lightly over the necklace.

"Would you put it on me please? I will wear it always Kindo close to my heart." She had been truly blessed with the friends she had made...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 7th, 2002, 11:32:21 AM
Kindo arose from his chair, strolling over behind his joyful master. He was delighted to see the joy she possessed, for it satisfied him to see her gladdened. He took up the precious jewelry within his palm, and placed it softly around her neck. The Jedi tilted down to face Maia, giving her a gentle kiss upon her cheek.

" Thank you for everything you have given to me, things more cherished than even the highest of all adornments this vast galaxy could offer. "

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 9th, 2002, 01:23:30 AM
"Thank you Kindo. Your words and your gift touch me deeply. All of you will always hold a special place in my heart. and as you know I will always be here as a friend. Your a wonderful person Kindo and an even better Jedi." She said as she hugged him...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 9th, 2002, 05:27:55 PM
Kindo embraced the loving hug given by his master, letting a broad smile appear in his features. Indeed, this heartfelt night was one to be remembered for a long time...