PDA

View Full Version : OOC - About Soolin Anjhurin

Soolin Anjhurin
Aug 31st, 2002, 10:38:55 AM
Because Soolin has an unusual background, I've decided to limit her influence to closed story threads and personal RP requests only. I've made this decision because I think things will go better for me this way. Anyone who would like to RP with Soolin, please send a pm or e-mail and I'll reply.

I'll finish all the current threads around GJO that I'm involved in as soon as I can.

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:36:47 AM
I'm really feeling depressed over this character now. I didn't get my story threads done during the summer like I hoped, and I just feel like such a failure. :(

Should I keep playing Soolin, or should I retire her?

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:46:43 AM
Keep playing Soolin, you certainly haven't failed in anyway. You can't expect everything to run smoothly and without fault, you will discover more about Soolin as you continue with her. Personally, I think you're overracting. :)

Pierce Tondry
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:52:19 AM
Hey! Heeey!

Don't give up! Persistence shall bring reward!

TheHolo.Net
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:53:15 AM
I think the word Loki was looking for is overreacting, which if it is, I fully agree.

Just take your time and let the character development come as you are ready.

Kelt Simoson
Sep 9th, 2002, 10:54:49 AM
I like the way you play her..so...dont give her up man.

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:20:26 AM
Well I think the fact that she's opened up in so many possibilities is a good thing. Makes her diverse. Never set a quota on where you want your character to go. Along the way, you always find other tangents and possibilities to explore.

Loki Ahmrah
Sep 9th, 2002, 11:27:23 AM
Bah! Typo. Yes, I do mean overreacting. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 9th, 2002, 12:30:20 PM
Thanks all. I'll get back to RPing in a little bit.

Soolin Anjhurin
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:44:24 AM
I give up. :( It's been a whole summer and she's failed to gain acceptance. Or even rejection. I feel like a failure with this character.