PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider....drinks are on the house!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:46:07 PM
::A petite Jedi Master walked into the Friday night crowd at Master Yoghurt's Bar & Grill and made an announcement::

I am proud to announce that my now former padawan Lance Stormrider has been bestowed the title "Jedi Knight".

Congratulations Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider on a title well deserved and one that you will do great honor.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:52:03 PM
Xazor grinned and stood from her seat in the bar, clapping her hands for her friend, Lance.

"Congratulations....this is a well deserved promotion!"

She called out to the Former Padawan. It was something to her, to see him grow and mature and to finally achieve the goal and rank, Jedi Knight....

Chance
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:55:25 PM
"Many Congratualtions, Lance!" Chance sat up from his chair, clapping lightly

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:56:58 PM
Kindo stood clapping and applauding his good friend for his well earned promotion.

" Job well done friend! "

It was so good to see Lance, someone he had trained with, become a Jedi Knight. What a great day!

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:07:26 PM
:: Lance stood beside his former master...his head down listening to all the comments....he was delightfully excited about beeing a knight and all and as he looked over at the people...congratulating him...he smiled and first of all looked towards her master..::

:: Bowing before her he spoke::

"Thank you so much Leia...you have shown me a path that no one would have ever shown me....you have done so much for me...it was an honor to train under you guidence....to me...during this training period...you were like a mother..the mother I never had....thank you once again..."

:: He then turned to face Xazor Chance and Kindo.::

"Thank you my friends...and most of all...thank you Xazor...I wouldn't be here without you...I owe you a big one....be assured...I will repay my debt...."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 30th, 2002, 09:27:25 PM
< Lance, it's a pleasure to see you promoted. >

Salemn walked up to Lance's side and smiled slightly, nodding her head in respect.

< I can assure you that it's a title well deserved. >

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:09:15 PM
Maia walked up to one of her first friends at the GJO. They had met when they were beginning Padawans and now here they both were Knights. "Maia smiled up into her adopted brothers face. He had been through so much and still managed to keep his good heart. "Lance my friend and brother congrats. It is more then well deserved. It will be an honor to be a Knight of the Jedi by your side."She hugged him.

Before she let go she whispered softly. "May the force be with you always Lance."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:13:39 PM
Xazor smiled at Lance's words and nodded, walking up to him slowly. She reached across his body and placed her right hand upon his right shoulder.

"You owe me nothing dear friend...I would give my life for you."

She said softly, and squeezed his shoulder reassuringly, nodding her head and stepping away so that others could pay their respects to the new Knight....

Estelle Russard
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:28:58 AM
Estelle watched as Lance was congratulated. She offered hers to him also, though she did not know Lance personally. Now was as good a time as any to greet him.

It was good to see many rising in rank and ability among the Jedi.

She knew that the glory days of old that she had read so much off as she was growing up, were beginning to be repeated right before her eyes.

Turning to take her seat again at her table, she continued to watch as Lance got the congratulations he deserved.

Oriadin
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:06:05 AM
Oriadin was just finishing his drink in the Order and was about to leave when the announcement was made. He downed the last drop of his Ice water and made his way over to Lance. He bowed

--Congratulations Lance and may the force be with you.

He then quietly slipped off out of the Bar and Grill.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:54:32 AM
Wei snuck up behing Lance and got him in a headlock, showering noogies on Lnace's head.

"Good going, man! You get to be a teacher now!"

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:31:34 PM
Kaytor stood in one corner cloaked in shadows. She watched the festivities but mainly she watched Lance. She kept her presence hidden from everyone in the room. For now she would just watch as the jedi had their fun. After a while, she became sick and turned to leave, pulling her hood over her head, droping the shadows and making it so once again sher presence could be felt. She sent a message to Lance through the force.

'Congradulations, Lance. You did what I was unable to do.'

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:31:47 PM
:: Lance watched Salemn walk towards him and he nodded to her::

"Thank you very much for your kind words" He then turned to Maia who hugged him and of course he hugged his sis back, she was very special to him and almost like family he giggled lightly and thankes her for the congrats.

"And with you as well Maia" He said smiling

:: His sight then caught Xazor who put her right hand upon his shoulder.::

"Your words deeply touch me..Xazor...and you can be assured that I would give my life for you too my dear friend." He said putting his right hand on her shoulder as well.

:: He then turned to Estelle who also congratulated him, he hadn't really had the chance to chat with her before but he did spar her once and her apprentice Plo Koon who was also his roommate, he nodded to her and smiled gently at her congrats.::

:: Wei then came in a hype mood he told him he was getting to be a teacher now.::

"Hehe...thank you...and I wonder...is teaching a good thing" He said patting the back of his head, then turning his gaze towards Oriadin he nodded and smiled gently.

"Thanks mate may the force be with you as well "

:: But then suddenly something he hadn't been expecting had happend...Kaytor was standing in the B&G congratulating him...through the force..he replyed quickly::

...Thanks...we'll see each other soon...

:: His eyes narrowed as he turned to face the others.::

Aki Raa
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:34:37 PM
*she was sitting and reading in the bar and grill when this sudden display of activity caused her to look up from her book, she watched as the Jedi congradulated one of their own for rising in rank, she smiled slightly*

"Congradulations, whoever you are, I bet you deserved it."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 31st, 2002, 02:37:03 PM
After she congratulated Lance, Salemn turned and walked back out of Yog's. She had only come to see the newly promoted Knight at his party. She, too, had just been promoted, but it was always a delight whenever someone else had risen in rank.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 31st, 2002, 03:53:32 PM
Kaytor looked back through the window of the bar and grill and smiled. She nodded once to Lance, glanced at the other jedi and then disappeared into the night. The bar and grill was not a place she needed to be right now. To many memories and to many jedi. She just kept walking.

Zeke
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:03:02 AM
Zeke entered in full rap regalia, a backwards baseball cap, baggy pants,a clock and bling around his neck. He set a big stereo on the floor and pressed a button.

"Go Lance! It's your promo! Go Lance! It's your promo!
You're one rank stronger, one rank wiser.
Now you're a knight and a strong Force user.
You got a room full of friends, a bottle full of drink
Everyone's here for you and it feels pretty great!
You're the man of the hour, the V.I.P
You get the first slice of the P-I-E
So draw out your saber and fight for peace
Put a smile on, you've been knighted, Lance!"

Zeke bowed to the Bar and Grill.

"The first-ever Promo Rap!"

He clapped Lance on the back and put a bottle of Corellian whiskey in his hand, then left to put away his rap stuff.