Pasty skin and heroin
Our host will be here soon

Another night, another life
I can't take this anymore
Another life, another night
Drunk and passed out on the floor

You're no one, til someone
No one, til somebody hates you

Hey! Chump! How charmed can one life be?
Hey! Chump! You're better off don't mess with me

It's no coincidence, b@#$%,
I thought you knew
Go back to your rock punk and suffer with your fools

Another night, another life
I can't take this anymore
Another life, another night
Drunk and passed out on the floor

You're no one, til someone
No one, til somebody hates you

Eena stretched her arms above her head, her lengthy lekku snaking about behind her back. Her tongue throbbed lightly in her mouth, the addition of metal gleaming in the neon lights as she yawned. Mixtures of music blared in from bar after bar, club after club. Another time, she may have worked her way through each and everyone, but tonight she had another mission. Her hips swung with each step, the silver clinking of metal being drowned in the music. Her heavy boots kicked up puffs of dust from the sludge-and-garbage paved street. After a while, her eyes glanced up at a near-blinding sign that read "seXXXy." Could the name be any tackier?

Grumbling under her breath, Eena slipped into the space between this building and the next. Her hand tapped against a thin, metal door and she leaned back to wait for a response. Within a few momments, the door creaked open just enough for the yellow, bloodshot eyes of a hungover bouncer to stare out at her.

Wha'd'yooo wan'?

The Twi'lek grimaced at the slurred speech before pulling a small, thin gun from one of the back hoops of her belt. She reached forward and watched a rush of blood fling through the air as the man's head was burst every which way. She pushed through the door, walking on the remains of the corpse, and headed down the narrow back hall.

"I hate lackeys."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 30th, 2002, 08:37:10 PM
:: Lance had alweays been a bar goer and strip club fanatic....it had been several days since he had in some way been dumped by his ex gf Kaytor and since then Lance was confused and recovering from a deep wound she grieved into both his heart...and his neck.::

::The Jedi Knight walked on the streets in search of a new place...a new hobby...well something new...he was desperate and very bored....he had been lately promoted to Jedi Knight and there was little to do....no more training..no more nothing...as he wandered the streets....he felt a cry...a.. shriek of pain coming from the nearbys...his force reflexes led him to this place with a sign "seXXXy"::

"Oh god...what a mess" He said kneeling besides the man who was fallen dead by a shot on the head.

"Fresh blood...seems like someone wasn't very smart and left traces of blood on the floor" Lance said running following the small path of red liquid on the floor which would eventually lead him to the responsable person of this terrible act...as suddenly he saw...this odd...thing walking slowly down a dark hall..::

"Hey you!" The force enhanced voice spoke out of the shadows.

:: He then saw the gun on her hands::

"You'll pay for what you've done today..." Lance said waiting for her reaction

Eena Kett
Aug 31st, 2002, 05:01:37 AM
Eena growled a bit and turned around to face the man. With the was she was dressed, nearly skin-tight leather pants and no top coverings, she looked as if she could have belonged to the staff. Her lekku twisted a bit as she eyed the man, before returning the small gun to its place on her belt. A small chuckle left her mouth after a moment and she turned around to continue walking. She was here for a reason, and she didn't feel like dealing with anyone extra.

Aug 31st, 2002, 02:45:36 PM
:: Lance threw a shunriken quickly leavcing a light cut on her uncovered right arm.::

"I said your not going anywhere...." He saidwith Matrix on his right hand.

:: Lance then walked closer to her spinning the lightsaber in his hands he had intentions of arresting her for her crime...he walked closer and closer to her, his pace getting louder at every instant.::

Eena Kett
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:30:17 AM
Eena tilt her head curiously. The man was threatening her? Her hands hovered to each side of her belt as she puzzled over which of the numerous weapons to choose from it. She quickly pulled out a blaster, aiming it for the man's head, her other hand slowly pulling a lengthy knive from its sheath.

"And I ask... Do you really want to threaten me? I could turn you into a headless doll just as quickly as I did that bouncer."

Sep 1st, 2002, 06:43:34 PM
"Haha go ahead plz" Lance said grinning pulling his lightsaber out.