PDA

View Full Version : Passing Down. (Kyle Krogen)

Chance
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:52:47 PM
Chance sat in the heated jungle of the GJO's inner sactum. Musing silently on the day's objectives. Birds twittered and animals spoke all around the Blind Knight, offering comfort and their own eyes as sight to the boy.

He asked them to keep an eye out for one known as Kyle Krogen. For he was to join Chance any moment for a lession in the ways of the Light.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:37:29 PM
As I entered the room I noticed a boy sitting on the floor, I walked over to him and smiled as I said"Hello im kyle Krogen."

Chance
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:39:22 PM
"Hello Kyle, I'm Chance. I have been assigned to instruct you in the ways of the force." Chance replied, also smiling. He turned his face torward Kyle and scanned him with the force, a black satin cloth covering his eyes.

"Please, take a seat." Chance spoke, guesturing infront of him..

Kyle Krogen
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:11:49 PM
"Thank you for instructing me in the ways of the force" I said as I sat down across from Chance" Im ready to learn."

Chance
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:15:04 PM
"Good, First. Tell me about yourself, mainly your background and family. Then I will tell you of mine" Chance spoke, giving a hint of curiosity..

Kyle Krogen
Sep 2nd, 2002, 08:31:51 PM
"well im 18 I never knew my family im a orphan, i grew up on the streets, no family would take me in because they were afraid of my power's, I finaly found out I had force power's then I came here looking for someone to help me" I said rapidly, stoping for a minute to catch my breath "I think your the one i've been looking for chance."

Chance
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:33:11 AM
Chance gave a slight nod, "Similar to my story. I am 12 years old, grew up on a unknown planet on the outer rim in a slave encampment where I was near death when one known as Kanji came and rescued me and brought here to train."

A sigh excaped from Chance as he shook his head, "Anyway, Lets begin shall we?" Chance then summoned three rocks over between the two each varying in side from small, medium, and large.

"Now, what do you know how to do naturally?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:46:50 PM
"umm I can kind of move objects with my mind and thats it"I said looking at the younger boy " But I learn fast."

Chance
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:52:26 PM
"Well lets see, Shall we?" Chance gave a big grin, pointing a finger at the smallest of all three.

"Take this one and put it on the one that is bigger than the others with the force. To do so, you must clear your mind of any thoughts and concentrate just on lifting the rock with an invisible hand." The small quiz was easy for the Knight, perhaps the same with Kyle.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 3rd, 2002, 08:12:13 PM
I cleared my mind and started to lift the smallest rock it until it was about 6 inches off the ground then I set it down of the next one, then i lifted both up and set them down on the last one"Did I do good" I said keeping the rocks balanced on each other.

Chance
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:15:49 AM
"Very good!" Chance exclaimed, grinning. He then stood and went over to a rack holding a single bamboo bo staff. Wrapping his hands over it, he walked back over infront and layed the staff across between them.

"Now, You see that boulder over there? Try lifting that, All you have to do is view the boulder in your mind...imagine you lifting it as you would with your hands. Have faith in yourself and the Force"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:37:22 PM
I cleared my mind and started to lift the boulder But with great effort
I strainded to keep control.
I started to get the hang of it I had lifted about 4 inches off the ground
but suddenly I felt a strange power come over me like a warm wave I then lifted the boulder almost to the cealing
then i let it down carefuly
as soon as it touched the ground the strange feeling left and I was suddenly very tired
"did I do well"

Chance
Sep 5th, 2002, 05:00:50 AM
Chance nodded, then stood.

"Now that we have that out of the way, we'll work on the next lession." With this said, Chance opened his hand over ther staff and it lept up into it. Holding one end out ot Kyle, Chance began to explain the lession.

"Here, take this. In a moment, I will walk over there (here he points behind himself) and start throwing rocks at you. Your job is to block them with this staff and the force. Sound ok?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:45:11 PM
"Ok" I said, as Chance started sending the rock's I did my best to block them

one after another the rocks came at me

I used the staff and my force power's to deflect the rocks

It took a while to get the hang of the staff but as soon as I did it got more easy

finally Chance stoped sending the rocks at me

"Whats next Chance" I said with a kind smile.

Chance
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:59:43 PM
Chance clapped for his Padawan and smiled.

"Nice Job Kyle. Now.....try it with your eyes closed and do the same thing you just did."

He lifted another rock and tossed it with his mind....sending it straight for Kyle's head.

Kyle Krogen
Sep 7th, 2002, 02:52:57 PM
I closed my eye's but it was not as easy as I thought it would be

the rock chance send at me got past my staff

"ahhh" I said as the rock hit me on the forehead

Me and chance continued this training until I was too tired to keep going

"Can we stop for a break please Chance."

Chance
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:06:41 PM
"Of course," Chance spoke with a smile, Indeed Kyle was having trouble with sensing object through the force and it was quite hard to do so without your eyes.

"Would you like to end the training lession for today now and continue it tomorrow perhaps?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 8th, 2002, 03:49:58 PM
"Yes Then I can rest and be ready tomarrow" I said with a smile