PDA

View Full Version : Growing Roses (Methone Natalliee)

Chance
Aug 30th, 2002, 05:49:38 PM
The day was clear, bright, and all around nice. A boy, perhaps fourteen or less in age, strolled around the gardens filled with sweet smelling roses. The Knight, Chance, felt in complete peace. Although, he could not see the red roses, he could feel their shape and color with the force.

Indeed the Blind Knight had been able to see, with a times worth of hard work and endurance.

Now, he would teach another to see. Not such as he was, but in the ways of the Jedi.

Choosing a nice grotto within the garden, Chance sat on one of the benches with a sigh of relief and waited the arrival of Methone Natalliee.

Methone Natalliee
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:38:16 PM
Methone Natalliee strolled into the garden. She noticed a boy about her age sitting on a bench across the garden. She hesitantly walked toward him. "Um... excuse me... are you to be my master?"

Chance
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:31:58 PM
Chance turned to face Methone with a smile. Although his eyes were not functional, plus hidden behind a black satin cloth, he could see her aura via the force.

"Yes, I have been assigned to be your master. My name is Chance, ahd yours?" He spoke, smiling happily.

Methone Natalliee
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:46:46 PM
"My name is Methone Natalliee." said Methone, biting her bottom lip nervously. Is he blind? she thought. He doesn't seem to see me. But how can a Jedi be blind? I suppose it's possible... Just then she realized that she had once again been rambling on, and that Chance might be listening to her thoughts. once again she shut up, her cheeks burning.

Chance
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:36:36 PM
"Come now, do not be nervous. And, Indeed I am without sight and it is very possible for a Jedi to become blind even though after they learn how to see with the Force." He offered another friendly smile,

"Please, take a seat," Chance waved a hand at the beach across from where he was sitting..

Methone Natalliee
Sep 4th, 2002, 02:31:08 PM
Methone took a deep breath to ease herself and sat down across from Chance. "So, what are we gonna do first?"

Chance
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:04:02 PM
Chance gave a friendly smile, reconizing Methone's nervousnes, "Well, Lets start by getting to know each other. How bout you tell me about yourself and I'll do the same after you?"

Methone Natalliee
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:57:44 PM
OOC: sry i took so long replying. i've been real busy lately.

IC: "Well, I was born on the planet Galamedrelle. Both my parents were Jedi. We had a happy life, until, when I was about 9 years old, civil war broke out there. We fled to Coruscant. My dad was taken ill and died right after we moved. My mother was overcome with grief, and she died 3 months later. Rather than be placed in an orphanage, I took to the streets, using my meager Jedi skills to get by. I'm 18 now. I finally decided to come here."

Chance
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:04:36 PM
OOC: Tis' quite alright :)

Chance nodded slowly, "What a sad tale, I am sorry." He allowed a quick moment before speaking again, "My story is quite simple, I was an orphan in my early days and raised as a telekinetic on a backwash world. I am half-Draekard, a strange brew indeed, and while I lived in the towers of my birth I learned the simple things of the force until war broke out just as you.

I was captured and sold off to a slave camp where I grew up until my 12th day of birth. Exausted to near death, I was rescued by a kind dragon whom trains here known as Kanji. From there he took me to the Recruitment Center and I was tutored under Miss Xazor."

Chance nodded quietly to himself, contemplating the past quietly.
"Now that we are introduced to each other, we can now begin your lessons in the force! Please, Tell me what you know of it?"

Methone Natalliee
Oct 10th, 2002, 04:37:54 PM
"Well, I know that the force is an unseen power. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the whole galaxy together. I can use it a little, but not very well. i used to play mind tricks on the more simple-minded people, back when i was living on the streets, to get what i needed. but i only did that to survive. i would never do it again now." she waited, wondering what chance would think of this information.