PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

Krieger
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:27:32 PM
Krieger lies asleep, in a deep dream... nightmares... memories... all coming back. Krieger begins to roll uneasily in his bed. He sees a short man, clad in crimson with flowing, brown hair, with a scar on his wrist. He then had a recurring dream of him, soaked in blood in a field of dead bodies. He then woke up, screaming. He was confused and angered.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:43:41 AM
Maia heard the cries of her new Padawan in her mind. They were to say the least filled with horror and fear. Jumping out of bed she raced toward his room. She did not think he needed to be alone feeling the emotions that he was.

Maia entered and went over to his bed. Sitting down on the edge she softly called his name, trying to pull him from his sleep. He was a huge man and next to him she looked like a small child. He had been through more then any human she had ever known besides Dios and her heart ached for the scars he bore.

"Krieger. Wake up, It's just a dream my friend. It's Maia." She whispered softly even when his eye's snapped open...

Krieger
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:50:58 AM
Krieger, out of breath sat up in his bed and looked at his new master. "Master Maia... do you remember when we first met in the Academy, about me telling you of a crimson warrior. I saw him. He had flowing brown locks and he kept looking at his wrist! He then looked into my eyes and laughed. His voice began to deepen and he... he transformed, into... a horrible demon, saying that we were one in the same. I turned and ran. That man kept appearing everywhere I ran. He then took his crimson blade and rose it for the killing strike! And then I find you...at my side."

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:31:05 PM
Maia eyes grew wide in concern. There seemed to be far more to the dreams than met the eye. "Krieger do you think this is something that has already happened to you?" She leaned forward and stroked his forehead trying to ease his fear. If I open myself to the force can you let me in Krieger so I see what you have been seeing?

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:40:06 PM
"I'll try, Master..."
::Krieger then closed his eyes and fell into a trance::

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 05:56:17 PM
Maia closed her eyes and opened herself to the force. She placed her hands on his head to make a stronger connection for herself. "She slipped inside his open mind and into horror. Darkness and fear rested there. She gasped at the mutilation and cruelty that filled his mind. It was not him it was another, something he had witnessed or something someone had done to him.

Maia pulled back a grimace on her face." I don't think these thought are just dreams Krieger. I think they are memories. "I am going to need help on this." She thought to herself.

She lay her hands on his head again calling forth soothing powers, trying to give him momentary peace. I hope this helps some, enough to let you rest..."

Krieger
Sep 2nd, 2002, 06:02:14 PM
"I thank you deeply. Tell me... what did you see?"

Krieger was curious. He had wondered if she saw more than him.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:48:44 AM
(ooc: Is this thread open, or should I just put my hands in my pockets and whistle?)

IC: Lion was walking back from one of his midnight strolls with a bag of hot chocolate when he noticed a door ajar...a light on...and two voices...this usually meant somebody was having a bad dream, a bad memory, or both of 'em...

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:01:00 AM
Maia nodded and closed her eyes. She let the scenes of what she had shared with Krieger flash slowly through her mind. "A man in red, so familiar, but it can't be." She whispered.

"So much pain, done to you, to others. It is beyond me Krieger. We must seek help with this. I cannot get enough to be sure." She said in tired tones.

OOC: your more than welcome in Lion :)

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:49:52 PM
Lion shrugs and knocks on the door twice, wondering if he should really be intruding...afterall, it was midnight...

"Oh well..." Lion sighs as he continues to stand outside, wondering what to do...

OOC: thankies!

Krieger
Sep 4th, 2002, 02:48:02 PM
"Come in Lion, it's ok... maybe you can help find out who this guy is."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:14:24 AM
Lion pushes the door open slowly and walks in, closing it behind him as he enters...he sees Maia and Krieger, talking, obviously...

"Hey, Mistress Maia..hey, Krieger...slumber party?" Lion asked, trying to inject a bit of humor into the situation...whenever people were awake this late, it tended to be for a reason, usually an evil one...

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 5th, 2002, 01:42:11 PM
Maia turned and smiled at Lion. Her face was pale and drawn from what she had seen in Kriegers mind. "Hello Lion it is good to see you." She gave a tired sigh. She wanted so much to help Krieger with his problem but it was well beyond her powers to do so. "Perhaps we can ask Navaria to help with this one." She muttered, thinking out loud.

"He has been having nightmares and when I opened myself up to them they were so real. To real to be anything other than memories. The man he keeps seeing, He is familiar." She said to Lion in a distracted tone. Her mind still wrestling with the face from Kriegers dream...

Krieger
Sep 5th, 2002, 02:24:25 PM
"You seem sturred by this man, Master Maia. Is he a dictator, a demon, a Sith?"Krieger said, worried, knowing that Maia had seen him before by the look in her eyes.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 6th, 2002, 08:33:54 AM
"Interesting...memories, huh?" was all Lion could say...philosophy wasn't his strong point, but he was willing to do whatever it took to help out his friends...

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 6th, 2002, 09:17:57 AM
Maia turned back to Krieger, her brow drawn in worry. "I wish I could say for sure. There was once someone here who was once my Padawan. I can't be sure but he resembles him." She shook her head trying to deny what she had seen.

"He has been gone for a while but I just can't believe he would be that evil." She said sadly... "Maybe I am mistaken..."

Krieger
Sep 7th, 2002, 09:33:54 AM
"Perhaps, Master... Thank you for your help. Maybe I can sleep now. See you two in the morning, ok?" Krieger said sleepily sending his massive hand gently down his Master's beautiful face.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 15th, 2002, 07:31:24 AM
"Alright, Krieger, Maia...see you two in the morning...sleep well, friends..." Lion said, still worried about what Maia was saying...

...he had learned to trust her over the time he'd been here, and she was usually right...it was too much for him to think about in the middle of the night...right now, all he wanted to do was have a cup of coffee, maybe play a few games, and then go to sleep.