PDA

View Full Version : WHAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Nup and/or Ogies)

AmazonBabe
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:14:31 PM
Guh! I can't take it anymore!! :cry

Ok, the other day, Nuppy had to help me out with my Shenraun account cause for some odd reason it wouldn't let me log on, even though I tried a gazillion times, deleted all my cookies, ended my session, even shut down the machine! But he did something and it got all fixed up, and I can post with Shenraun again (thanks Nup :)).

But I must ask for help again, as this thing that happened to Shenraun has affected some of my other accounts (including some of my sis'). Here's a list of the accounts that need tending to, otherwise I can't post with them:

Artoo
Aurrora Jaid
Clive Jerrard
Coruscant Call Girl
Gethwyn Tajki
Iesis
Jasseeri Arreearruu
Javus Parr
Kitty Anne Pryde
Mirax Terrik
Raunkks
Sel'arra Daijo
Shianna Cloak
Sophia Harten
T'catnoc Terces
Tucta
The Pride Mother

My sis' accounts that need helping:

Taun We
Mistress Tatiana

(Ok, I just did a lil experiment. The accounts work fine with IE. It's CompuCrap that's screwing me up. Well, in either case, whatever Nup did with Shenraun made CompuCrap like it. So, maybe do the same for the other accounts?)

I also have a few sock puppets that are having the same problem, but because I don't wanna give em away, I'll PM you (Nup and Ogies) the names.

Thanks in advance! :)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 30th, 2002, 02:11:50 PM
Why don't you try using a different browser? www.mozilla.org is very sweet. And it has a built in password manager. Its like having Gator without the spyware.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:38:05 PM
Oh hell yes, Mozilla is damn sweet. Plus also stops pop-ups, and you can get modules to block banner ads and a spell checker.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:02:01 PM
I have adjusted all of those account's settings so that they match your Shenraun name. All of those accounts now have the "Remember Username and password" option set to yes, which means they will have to be manually logged out of via a log out link when you are through using one.

AmazonBabe
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:32:16 PM
Thanks a bunches, Ogies. :) I'll let Nuppy know you took care of it. :)