PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to get to know you (Ange)

Alpha
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:49:14 AM
Satine sits at his normal table, sipping on the steamign amber klah that he almost always drank. His hood was down, and his hair loose, spilling down onto his shoulders. And he was waiting. It was time to learn more about his Padawan...

Ange Tot
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:06:00 AM
She had entered Yog's and walked over to where Alpha is sitting.

"You wanted to ask me something Sir?" she asked as she sat in a chair across from him.

Alpha
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:12:35 PM
"Ah, Ange, how are you? Can I get you something to drink?" He gives his Padawan a smile, and then takes a breath.

"Well, ya know it occured to me, that I barely know anything about you. your history, where you were born, things like that. I was wondering if you could enlighten me to any of that. Sorry, I'm just a bit curious."

[i]I really need to find a way to get her to stop calling me "Sir"...[i/] Satine thinks wryly...

Ange Tot
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:26:55 PM
"Really? Wow, ask and you'll recieve I guess." she said grinning,

"And I'll just have a glass of water to drink, Alpha." her grin turned wider,

"I guess I'll start at the beginning then, I was born on the second saiya-jin homeworld, in my clan's house, along with my twin sister Soja. I pretty much was raised to lead my clan, me being the first born of us two, and kill.....At the age of 9, actually, the night before my 10th birthday, I killed my old man...The look on his face was priceless.." she stifled a laugh,

"Anyways when I turned 10 I took control of my clan, I also started my simple training with my real father, Master Giran, in the basics of the force. He was really good at it too, because of having his tongue cut out and all...." she stopped to take a breath, and drummed her fingers on the table.

"Oh, and there was this guy I grew up with, Jichi, he was really nice, if he hadn't have........Um, well it's cos of Jichi that I wanted to become a Jedi." she sighed, and looked at Alpha, her green eyes looking distant.

"That's it, that's everything."

Alpha
Sep 1st, 2002, 12:13:52 AM
Satine puts in the order for his apprentice's drink. As she finishes, Satine remembers to close his jaw, and then he clears his throat, the glasds of water being set on the table about that same time.

"I don't mean to be nosy but what did this Jichi do? If it's too personal, you don't have to answer. And, if you want, I can give you my background for a fair exchange"

Ange Tot
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:39:40 PM
She sighed, she wasn't paying any attention to her Master as she picked up and glass and drank half of it in one glup.

"I screwed up, on a raid on another Clan, I would've died if he didn't do what he did, and I still hate him for dying on me like that......But now I've found peace, and happiness, and Wei....." she grinned at that last part and came back to her senses taking another sip of her water.

"I don't need to know about your past Alpha, I think it's worst then mine, and I don't like sad stories that much."

Alpha
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:24:40 PM
"I don't know if it's worse. Maybe the same level of suckiness though..."

He notices the smile when she says Wei's name, and also the slight blush in his apprentice's cheeks.

"You must be very happy with him," he observes with a grin.