PDA

View Full Version : Wings of the Roses (Gunfight, All Welcome.)

Makoto Neosis
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:54:50 PM
I happened to end up in the middle of nowhere because of a faulty speeder that could be called a tin can. Yeah, it was a hunk of junk but it worked and it worked well.

I had unloaded all my gear already; Extra vests, ammo, hanguns, and my Sniper Rifle. The load it'self was large enough to make any human fall over with strain, but I could hold it up easy.

Now, 'nuff about that, now on to were I got stuck at. It was a ruined town, several places to hide if need be, there were no bodies around but the debris and stuff suggessted a gunfight or war of some sort. I couldn't smell anything in the air, save for the acrid sent of ash and gunpowder. Although, I kept geting a premotion that there were people still around here.

For every few seconds, a sound would rebound across the feild.

I heard a click and my brain reconized it as a pistol type blaster ammo cell. Course, to be an effective sniper, you must know how to stay alive when the time comes. And I could do that, really friking well.

I heel-toe stealth walked to the nearest place I could hide and slid into it, angling the sniper rifle for quick deployment and such.

Now I had to wait, and wait I would do.

OOC: Mako's hidden at the moment, obviously, if you wouldnt mind Not seeing this red coated marksman slide into the hole I would appriciate it.